Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Video & Multimedia > pbrake bypss?
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
1stock04

pbrake bypss?

im bout to do a indash in a week or so. i know some say ground and some say hook up toggle switch to it, but does it really matter what make it is? cuz i heard groundin works for all for the expensive ones to the low budget ones.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 11-08-2007 09:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 1stock04 Click here to Send 1stock04 a Private Message Find more posts by 1stock04 Add 1stock04 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ThailandJim

pbrake bypass

Well I have a Kenwood ddx7015, and I hooked the brake wirer to ground and I get no picture still.  So if anyone has a way to hook it up to get the picture to come up always that would be great.

Jim

New Post 11-23-2007 01:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ThailandJim Click here to Send ThailandJim a Private Message Find more posts by ThailandJim Add ThailandJim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
patiscooler

for most you can just hook up to a ground and it should worck some still need a factory code but for me i have to install a switch for my deck because to get the video i have to

"1) Stop vehicle, put in Park, make sure PARKING BRAKE is off/released
2) Depress PARKING BRAKE for 1 second
3) Release PARKING BRAKE for 1 second
4) Depress PARKING BRAKE permanently"

so i will mount a small switch to a ground and parking brake wier to imatate me pressing and relesing the brake. hope this helps o and hear are some codes for duals

"2. AUDIO CD METHOD (Permanent)
** Insert Audio CD
** Press PLAY
** Press STOP twice on remote
** Enter 26604 on remote
** Press ENTER
** Take out Audio CD and Insert a DVD

Credit: Myself via a DUAL Tech

----------------

3. DVD METHOD (Permanent)
** Insert a DVD
** Let it play until you hear sound
** Press STOP twice on remote
** Enter 26604
** Press ENTER

Credit: Adam P. " thanx to Eric at http://forum.ecoustics.com/bbs/messages/4/302701.html

New Post 11-30-2007 04:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for patiscooler Click here to Send patiscooler a Private Message Find more posts by patiscooler Add patiscooler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting