Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > I got banned on CA.com for saying FEG.
Go Back Pages (3): [1] 2 3  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
99oldsintrigue

I got banned on CA.com for saying FEG.

CA.com's moderation needs to be revised. Some little rtard who asks all these questions if this is any good? should i get this? non stop, so i reply go die, he reports me, i say feg, and i get banned. Hmm. Moderators can say anything they like over there, profanity is the norm, uncensored, of course. Can we say Hypocrits?

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 11-11-2007 08:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 99oldsintrigue Click here to Send 99oldsintrigue a Private Message Find more posts by 99oldsintrigue Add 99oldsintrigue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jaboran

i bounce around that forum once in a while and have noticed a lack of maturity... if u dont have DD, Soundsplinter, Fi, AA, or SI-Mags, yer trash... basically anyone that asks opinions over there are shadowed by moderators or immaturre fegs who seem to be waiting in th ebushes to tell everyone how crappy everything is

for example.. some dude posted a bunch of pics of his install.. HIS FIRST INSTALL.. he was all proud of it.... then the fegs at CA looked at it and didnt even leave creative criticism.. many of them said: this is trash, or.. how ghetto... coulda done better... very brief statements on the negative side of things really shoots down many new car audio enthusiasts....

so.. yeah.. there is a control problem over there.. the mods need to be moderated, and the regulars need to know when to keep their mouths shut when they NEED to keep their mouths shut.... really...

New Post 11-12-2007 02:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jaboran Click here to Send jaboran a Private Message Find more posts by jaboran Add jaboran to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
reson8

I dunno....don't be such a feg next time?  Just brainstorming..... :)

Besides, it wasn't a permaban was it? Anyways, you're not missing much now as it is...

New Post 11-13-2007 10:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for reson8 Click here to Send reson8 a Private Message Find more posts by reson8 Add reson8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
99oldsintrigue

in the midst of all the hacking, i got perma banned for my new name. Oh well, to hell with that site.

New Post 11-13-2007 11:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 99oldsintrigue Click here to Send 99oldsintrigue a Private Message Find more posts by 99oldsintrigue Add 99oldsintrigue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pioneer~Saturn

Yea...i just cruised around on that site and came across many really uptight posts and stuff...doesnt seem too plesent of a forum

New Post 11-14-2007 02:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Pioneer~Saturn Click here to Send Pioneer~Saturn a Private Message Find more posts by Pioneer~Saturn Add Pioneer~Saturn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
reson8

Hmmmmm....refresh my memory. I *think* I remember you....are you the guy that drove your car into the pond?

New Post 11-14-2007 05:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for reson8 Click here to Send reson8 a Private Message Find more posts by reson8 Add reson8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oldsmobileman

What is ca.com? Whats the url so I can check it.

New Post 11-14-2007 07:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for oldsmobileman Click here to Send oldsmobileman a Private Message Find more posts by oldsmobileman Add oldsmobileman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
propimp

www.caraudio.com

LOL you got the ban hammer for saying feg, you must of pissed some one off. and like reson8 said you really arnt missing much righ now you cant even post. How come when you were over there it wasnt bad at all it was the "cool" place, but now you got banned it sucks

New Post 11-14-2007 09:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for propimp Click here to Send propimp a Private Message Find more posts by propimp Add propimp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
reson8

Heck, the sites completely down now, due to some type of a php or sql bug goin around. Seen a few other sites with the same issues....

New Post 11-14-2007 02:31 PM
99oldsintrigue

because it used to be cool before the newer immature semi catatonic mods.

New Post 11-14-2007 03:53 PM
reson8

Haven't the mods been the same for a ....while? Just trying to place the name with a face so to speak.....ca.com's back up btw, time for some post wh0reage! :)

New Post 11-14-2007 05:02 PM
reson8

Hahaha, ok, now I remember ya. You're the guy that drove your olds into a pond cause you thought it was a gravel road. How did that car turn out anyways?

Were ya banned for calling someone a feg? Or was it cause you told that one guy to go die? Inquiring minds wanna know! :)

New Post 11-15-2007 12:50 PM
propimp

we want answers

New Post 11-15-2007 02:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for propimp Click here to Send propimp a Private Message Find more posts by propimp Add propimp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
99oldsintrigue

i got banned because he REPORTED me in other words he sucks jntars cock. Mods wouldnt have said shit, but hes a douche and reports me. The car is a pos now.

New Post 11-15-2007 10:28 PM
99oldsintrigue

teh l33t haxorz word for FAG.

New Post 11-19-2007 06:33 PM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (3): [1] 2 3  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting