Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > Best subwoofers
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
80buick

Best subwoofers

Which subwoofers are best?(what you think)

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 03-13-2004 01:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for 80buick Click here to Send 80buick a Private Message Find more posts by 80buick Add 80buick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neal00

Adire Audio, Resonant Engineering,Digital Designs, just a few of many

New Post 03-14-2004 07:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neal00 Click here to Send neal00 a Private Message Find more posts by neal00 Add neal00 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Splmonster

Elemental designs? No way they are underpowered. Adire, RE, Orion, Magnum

New Post 03-28-2004 02:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Splmonster Click here to Send Splmonster a Private Message Find more posts by Splmonster Add Splmonster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neal00

Elemental Designs? Who said that? What do you mean by underpowered? I think you need to rephrase that sentence. The only way a speaker is underpowered is if your amp isn't powerful enough.

New Post 03-28-2004 04:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neal00 Click here to Send neal00 a Private Message Find more posts by neal00 Add neal00 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randomco

SPL please, for everyones sake, kill yourself. And i like how you started naming off companies and then you say Magnum, which isnt a company, it is a model name for the company called SI, you probably didnt even know that. you are seriously pathetic

New Post 04-10-2004 03:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for randomco Click here to Send randomco a Private Message Find more posts by randomco Add randomco to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Splmonster

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 04-10-2004 by randomco
SPL please, for everyones sake, kill yourself. And i like how you started naming off companies and then you say Magnum, which isnt a company, it is a model name for the company called SI, you probably didnt even know that. you are seriously pathetic

No i did know that, they said to list best subwoofers not companys. I put RE and Adire because all the subs they make are good, so i didn't list each and everyone. Oh i forgot Digital Designs are up there to. I have been working with car audio for about 15 years, i have been licensed for 12 years and have a shop. The name is Phoenix Custom Audio, so take yourself out of this forum.

New Post 04-10-2004 04:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Splmonster Click here to Send Splmonster a Private Message Find more posts by Splmonster Add Splmonster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dynamic_Sound2003

DYNAMIC SOUND Car Audio and Video Sales and Installation

quote:
Originally posted on 03-28-2004 by Splmonster
Elemental designs? No way they are underpowered. Adire, RE, Orion, Magnum

i think you mean underrated, not powered. the amp is the power, not the sub.

Jason

Dynamic Sound

www.DynamicSoundCarAudio.net

Sales@DynamicSoundCarAudio.

New Post 04-10-2004 10:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Dynamic_Sound2003 Click here to Send Dynamic_Sound2003 a Private Message Find more posts by Dynamic_Sound2003 Add Dynamic_Sound2003 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
andrewmartian23

RE: DYNAMIC SOUND Car Audio and Video Sales and Installation

quote:
Originally posted on 04-10-2004 by Dynamic_Sound2003
i think you mean underrated, not powered. the amp is the power, not the sub.

Jason

Dynamic Sound

Sales@DynamicSoundCarAudio.

jl audio everything

New Post 06-09-2004 02:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for andrewmartian23 Click here to Send andrewmartian23 a Private Message Find more posts by andrewmartian23 Add andrewmartian23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rawnman

focal utopia and dls irridium subwoofers are the best.....not many people have heard the irridiums because theyre only about a month old but they are the best!! if you have not heard of either of these companies you are an ignorant fool and should not be in to high fidelity audio

New Post 06-09-2004 03:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rawnman Click here to Send rawnman a Private Message Find more posts by rawnman Add rawnman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brandon_longson

solo x/solo baric.. kicker baby. enough spl to knock your ass flat unconscious

New Post 08-09-2004 02:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for brandon_longson Click here to Send brandon_longson a Private Message Find more posts by brandon_longson Add brandon_longson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dynamic_Sound2003

DYNAMIC SOUND Car Audio, Video, and Performance

quote:
Originally posted on 08-09-2004 by brandon_longson
solo x/solo baric.. kicker baby. enough spl to knock your ass flat unconscious

kicker is actually not as high end as they once where. they are similiar to rockford fosgate, in the past they were one of the best, but have decreased since. they are still good though. pretty much any sub can give you spl. it depends on the enclosure used. i have seen pyle subs hit harder than jl w7's.

Jason, Owner

Dynamic Sound

Orders@DynamicSoundCarAudio.net

New Post 08-09-2004 05:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Dynamic_Sound2003 Click here to Send Dynamic_Sound2003 a Private Message Find more posts by Dynamic_Sound2003 Add Dynamic_Sound2003 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sikSTYLES

lost casue

all of you are are speaking on a lost cause , there are so many speaker companys out there that is really no BEST. it really depends on what you are going for in a sub woofer quality or quanity. and if you have the room or need for 6-8 of them in your car. really the question should be ( how can i make the speakers I like sound the very best they can.) i have seen people get blown away buy 2 no name subs in a no name box with a legcey 2000 watt amp. when they were running all kicker and focal. so it just depends on if you know what the hell your doing.

New Post 09-21-2004 07:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sikSTYLES Click here to Send sikSTYLES a Private Message Find more posts by sikSTYLES Add sikSTYLES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ShadowWorks

No such thing! Its all about perception and preference. I like some of Linn subwoofers, Volts, ATC make fantastic subwoofers, Focal are ok. The company i worked for in in Scotland made a few great subwoofers but the best one was the Goliath by Shadow Works. Its not about power handling its about attack and intensity and scale. Fidelity and tonal value are important. Whats your flavour is the question and only you know the answer, nobody else can answer for you.

New Post 11-18-2004 11:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ShadowWorks Click here to Send ShadowWorks a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowWorks Add ShadowWorks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alpine45

well me i like the new x type sub form alpine. what you guys think? but jl is defintal my 2nd choice

New Post 12-07-2004 04:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for alpine45 Click here to Send alpine45 a Private Message Find more posts by alpine45 Add alpine45 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
megahurts4

IMO: Best SPL subs: Mmats Juggernaut, DD 98xx, and RE MT...Best SQ subs: Image Dynamics, Elemental Designs, Focal...Best SQL subs: Adire Brahma/RE XXX

New Post 12-09-2004 01:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for megahurts4 Click here to Send megahurts4 a Private Message Find more posts by megahurts4 Add megahurts4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting