Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > XBOX 360, Wii or PS3???
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mercman76

XBOX 360, Wii or PS3???

If you had a choice what system would you go with and why?? All opinions welcomed.....

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 11-21-2007 06:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mercman76 Click here to Send Mercman76 a Private Message Find more posts by Mercman76 Add Mercman76 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1sr

XBOX 360 Elite, imo it's better than the PS3 an WII. I've researched the head to head battle between the 360 and PS3 and the 360 Elite has just killed it. Everyone talks about how the Ps3 has free internet, but the 360 is only $50 a year. Everyone also talks about the blu-ray player in the PS3. Know the way I think about it is, if a regular blue-ray costs anywhere between $700-1000. Now what do you think the actually qaulity of the player in the PS3 is.

New Post 11-21-2007 10:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 1sr Click here to Send 1sr a Private Message Find more posts by 1sr Add 1sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pioneer~Saturn

Xbox 360 ftw!...One game shifts the war on this subject...Halo 3...combo'd with Live...aw man, its awesome

New Post 11-22-2007 06:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Pioneer~Saturn Click here to Send Pioneer~Saturn a Private Message Find more posts by Pioneer~Saturn Add Pioneer~Saturn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mercman76

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 11-22-2007 by Pioneer~Saturn

Xbox 360 ftw!...One game shifts the war on this subject...Halo 3...combo'd with Live...aw man, its awesome

Thanx guys I was looking into getting a new system but I wanted Grand theft auto 4 and Grand Turismo Hd or whatever but I'm slowly looking towards 360 the only thing people tell me is that it wont play dvd's and old xbox games .

New Post 11-25-2007 05:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mercman76 Click here to Send Mercman76 a Private Message Find more posts by Mercman76 Add Mercman76 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1sr

If you do indeed go with the 360 you have to get the 360 elite. If you don't go with the Elite then you should just get the PS3. It won't play all the Xbox games but it will play some of them. Supposably Microsoft is working on getting it to play all the old games. As they release the old games for the backward compatability you go on x-box live and update your Xbox to allow you to play them.

New Post 11-25-2007 05:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 1sr Click here to Send 1sr a Private Message Find more posts by 1sr Add 1sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gameguru1360

the xbox360 premiums have the hdmi ports as well, but the only advantage that the elite has over the premiums is the 120gb harddrive and the new heatsinks.  Supposedly the elites available this month and next month might have the new faster 65nm fans, but that's just a speculation.

I'd probably just get the ps3 just for the blu-ray.  The ps3 doesn't have a lot of good games like the xbox360 plus their online play setup is dreadful.  Xbox360 is ready out of the box.  Sony is supposedly getting a new contract with another company to have force feedback in a 2nd generation of controllers, but the controller that comes with the ps3 does not have force feedback.  They lost a class action lawsuit with Immersion upon using vibration.

Another thing the xbox360 has over the ps3 is that you can hook up either an ipod or flash drive and listen to your own music while playing xboxlive arcade games or xbox360 games

New Post 11-26-2007 12:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for gameguru1360 Click here to Send gameguru1360 a Private Message Find more posts by gameguru1360 Add gameguru1360 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
patiscooler

i think you should buy an old modified xbox. people run emulators on them and add biger HDD's so you can play basicly any system that came befor the original xbox and never need to change the disck because games are loaded to the hdd including xbox games.

New Post 12-01-2007 03:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for patiscooler Click here to Send patiscooler a Private Message Find more posts by patiscooler Add patiscooler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gameguru1360

well the OP asked about the xbox360, not the original xbox.  The xbox360 is a next gen gaming system.  Don't get me wrong, I've seen people mod their original xboxes to have 250 or 320gb harddrives with Linux installed, movies, burned games, pics, divx movies, etc. 

New Post 12-04-2007 05:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for gameguru1360 Click here to Send gameguru1360 a Private Message Find more posts by gameguru1360 Add gameguru1360 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gameguru1360

looks like MS is bringing back the ability to play old xbox games on your xbox360, but you have to pay to download the full games.  Right now there are only about 7 available including Halo

New Post 12-06-2007 06:27 PM
Pioneer~Saturn

Xbox 360, Halo 3....shotty - snipers....HEADSHOT FTW!!!

New Post 12-06-2007 07:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Pioneer~Saturn Click here to Send Pioneer~Saturn a Private Message Find more posts by Pioneer~Saturn Add Pioneer~Saturn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting