Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Amplifiers > Zed Audio
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sonicpurity

Zed Audio

Zed audio is back up, new url's though

http://www.zedaudiocorp.com
http://www.zedamps.com
http://www.zedaudioamps.com

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 11-23-2007 01:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sonicpurity Click here to Send sonicpurity a Private Message Find more posts by sonicpurity Add sonicpurity to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hispls

LMFAO.   Still the same old dinosaur website!

It's a good thing they build a good product, because marketing isn't their long suit!

New Post 11-25-2007 12:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hispls Click here to Send hispls a Private Message Find more posts by hispls Add hispls to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sonicpurity

Zed

Steve says they will have a new line of amps out by the end of first quarter 2008.  So look for some changes to the line and the site.

New Post 11-25-2007 01:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sonicpurity Click here to Send sonicpurity a Private Message Find more posts by sonicpurity Add sonicpurity to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hispls

RE: Zed

quote:
Originally posted on 11-25-2007 by sonicpurity

Steve says they will have a new line of amps out by the end of first quarter 2008.  So look for some changes to the line and the site.

That's exciting news.   I really hope he doesn't make a huge ass mono block, or I'll have to buy a few.

New Post 11-25-2007 01:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hispls Click here to Send hispls a Private Message Find more posts by hispls Add hispls to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MobileAudio25

I know then youll have to sell all those miniliths you have to me.

New Post 11-25-2007 03:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MobileAudio25 Click here to Send MobileAudio25 a Private Message Find more posts by MobileAudio25 Add MobileAudio25 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hispls

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 11-25-2007 by MobileAudio25

I know then youll have to sell all those miniliths you have to me.

You scored big time on those 1000.1D's.  You'll get no pity from me :oP

Sent out a money order last week for the damaged one plus a 100X4 Boss amp (circa 1990).   I'll post pics of the Boss when it gets here, but it's getting hella cold and I probalby won't be able to hook it up until springtime unless I make it down to Florida this winter, or if I can hook up with someone who has a garage here.

New Post 11-25-2007 04:24 PM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting