Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > iPods, But Not
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
youtubecelebrity

iPods, But Not

Hello sirs and m'ams:

First of all, hi! I'm new here. So I have an appropriately newb-level of question for you.

What would you guys recommend as the best non-iPod MP3 player? I've been doing research for a bit now but they're all starting to look and sound the same, and I need something to plug into my sweet retro cassette player (soon to be updated to something sweet and CD capable).

Happy new years, y' all.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 01-07-2008 03:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for youtubecelebrity Click here to Send youtubecelebrity a Private Message Find more posts by youtubecelebrity Add youtubecelebrity to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oldsmobileman

Microsoft Zune is the best, I hate I-tunes.

New Post 01-12-2008 04:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for oldsmobileman Click here to Send oldsmobileman a Private Message Find more posts by oldsmobileman Add oldsmobileman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lesta09

zune is much better than the standard ipod but. Ipods are ALOT more convenient. there are tons more accessorie,shelp tools and connectivity options availible for them. Samsung also makes a pretty good 4gig i saw at bestbuy for about 150.

New Post 01-12-2008 04:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lesta09 Click here to Send lesta09 a Private Message Find more posts by lesta09 Add lesta09 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gameguru1360

creative labs although it seems that they haven't come out with any new harddrive models...they seem to be going with flash drive players.  I still use a zen touch 40gb and 30gb zen extra.

I also hate itunes!  i used to have a 1st generation shuffle, but couldn't stand losing my playlists everytime I'd upload/download new songs to the shuffle!

New Post 01-14-2008 03:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for gameguru1360 Click here to Send gameguru1360 a Private Message Find more posts by gameguru1360 Add gameguru1360 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
toucan

I-pod

I Tunes is a certified biotch. The player itself is great, though. I went with a Creative Vision M 60GB, cuz the software is much easier(plus I had an older Creative and was used to it).Now I just use the windows media player. Works fine

New Post 01-26-2008 01:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for toucan Click here to Send toucan a Private Message Find more posts by toucan Add toucan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gameguru1360

yep I hate iTunes!  Sometimes it forces you to go to the Apple store and all you want to do is pull off the old music and import new tracks

New Post 03-06-2008 11:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for gameguru1360 Click here to Send gameguru1360 a Private Message Find more posts by gameguru1360 Add gameguru1360 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oldsmobileman

With the zune software (windows media player with a skin) it automatically downloads the cd covers as well...I tunes you now finally can get them, but its not automatic..you have to hunt for them.,

New Post 03-06-2008 06:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for oldsmobileman Click here to Send oldsmobileman a Private Message Find more posts by oldsmobileman Add oldsmobileman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
kaotiksyko, from , CO. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting