Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > hd dvd or blu-ray
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
gameguru1360

hd dvd or blu-ray

well it's unofficial, but Warner Bros has sided with blu-ray.  I've been trying to build my hd library with hd dvds and I'm not in a rush to go and get a blu-ray player although I have been looking at combo hd/blu-ray players.  I think it would be in the manufacturer's best interest to have both hd dvd and blu-ray out there.   They say that Warner Bros will still put out hd dvds until about May of this year, then they'll concentrate on blu-ray

The downside to using hd and blu-ray players is the long load times or freezing or out of sync audio. 

I hope that hd dvd won't die out like beta did.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 01-08-2008 02:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for gameguru1360 Click here to Send gameguru1360 a Private Message Find more posts by gameguru1360 Add gameguru1360 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MastaSquidge

Im down with HD-DVD simply because of all the lame ass sony fanboy I had to deal with. im so tired of hearing "lyk zomg nublet Sonie pee ess three r teh own and bloo-rai dizkz own teh nub azz exbox" over on the Playstaion forums. I love the forum but now and then its like fanboy hell.

New Post 01-08-2008 08:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MastaSquidge Click here to Send MastaSquidge a Private Message Find more posts by MastaSquidge Add MastaSquidge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gameguru1360

well with hd dvd slowly going out of the picture, I don't see blu-ray players coming down in price that much considering there won't be as much competition as when hd dvd players were coming down in price.

I'll still keep getting hd dvd movies until they stop producing them.  I sure do hope that there's a fire sale on hd dvds if and when they decide to stop producing them!

New Post 01-09-2008 06:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for gameguru1360 Click here to Send gameguru1360 a Private Message Find more posts by gameguru1360 Add gameguru1360 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mimoza

ma_a nas1l yap1l1r makyaj teknikleri makyaj rüya yorumlar1 son moda k1rm1z1 hal1 ev dekorasyon dekorasyon fikirleri ev dekorasyon fikirleri magazin haberleri düün mekanlar1 düün fotoraflar1 düün gelin ayakkab1s1 gelin saç1 düün müzikleri düün pastas1 düün hikayemiz düün elbiseleri zay1flama yöntemleri gece elbiseleri günlük burç yorumlar1

New Post 01-03-2014 02:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mimoza Click here to Send mimoza a Private Message Find more posts by mimoza Add mimoza to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting