Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Car Audio Competitions and Shows > Spring Break Nationals 2008 Daytona, FL
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
oldsmobileman

Spring Break Nationals 2008 Daytona, FL

Who's going and what are you bringing?

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 02-09-2008 08:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for oldsmobileman Click here to Send oldsmobileman a Private Message Find more posts by oldsmobileman Add oldsmobileman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tjsaudio

RE: Spring Break Nationals 2008 Daytona, FL

quote:
Originally posted on 02-09-2008 by oldsmobileman

Who's going and what are you bringing?

wish the build would be done.  just may go if it is

New Post 02-09-2008 04:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tjsaudio Click here to Send tjsaudio a Private Message Find more posts by tjsaudio Add tjsaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oldsmobileman

Bring it and we can finish it there!

New Post 02-09-2008 10:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for oldsmobileman Click here to Send oldsmobileman a Private Message Find more posts by oldsmobileman Add oldsmobileman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oldsmobileman

This weekend fellas.

New Post 03-26-2008 12:52 AM
ampresearch

I will be there saturday around 9 am

Just finished some changes so i will have my truck with me. I did not expect to be done in time. changed my ports around so had to remove everything which was a major pain in the ass.the change got me to 151 flat which is .5 higher then my best so i feel it was well worth the effort. I will also be bringing my Term lab with me as well as extra mic for a few make shift competitionsanyways i will have

two 15" L7
two kicker zx1500.1
two sets of K502 components
one zx650.4
one 240amp alt
3 yellow top batts. 1 up front 2 in the back
2 runs of oawg power
ground direct to frame sanded and welded
two layers of bee quite on all walls, doors, floor, roof.
Viper 791. two horns, two pizos, dedicated backup battery full set of dummy wires.

Subs are in 5 cubes each after port and sub. box is tuned to 38hz slot port. box is made from 1inch MDF and inside is coated in fiber glass. subs fire up, ports fire forward under the seats. its nothing super special as far as equipment goes but it looks nice and sounds great IMO. plenty loud for my daily driver

New Post 03-27-2008 09:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ampresearch Click here to Send ampresearch a Private Message Find more posts by ampresearch Add ampresearch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ampresearch

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e17/AMPRESEARCH/IMG_6615.jpg

New Post 03-27-2008 10:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ampresearch Click here to Send ampresearch a Private Message Find more posts by ampresearch Add ampresearch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting