Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Car Audio Competitions and Shows > Audio Advantage events
Go Back Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pioneer~Saturn

Audio Advantage events

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone plans on attending any of the Audio Advantage comps in Centerville, Ohio? I believe they'll have db drag and some bass race.

Once everything is setup and ready in mine I will definately make multiple events this summer, it's literally a 3 minute drive down the street...its' really close for me.

Just let me know if/when you'll be there, and maybe we can grab a bite with a couple local audio guys I hang with.

Thanks,

Doug

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 03-03-2008 10:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Pioneer~Saturn Click here to Send Pioneer~Saturn a Private Message Find more posts by Pioneer~Saturn Add Pioneer~Saturn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ninjawarrior

what are the dates at centerville?

New Post 03-08-2008 01:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ninjawarrior Click here to Send ninjawarrior a Private Message Find more posts by ninjawarrior Add ninjawarrior to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pioneer~Saturn

I'll have to get back to you...Ive been looking but I cant find any on the schedule..but im pretty sure theres one the 20th (march)...but i cant sware to it

New Post 03-09-2008 04:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Pioneer~Saturn Click here to Send Pioneer~Saturn a Private Message Find more posts by Pioneer~Saturn Add Pioneer~Saturn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pioneer~Saturn

And ninja...how far are you from centerville? Me and some friends (like 4 or 5 others) are interested in making a local car audio group...might go on some road trips to some comps this upcoming summer (not many of them will be extremely serious competitors...my upcoming setup will be the most serious out of the group i believe, but we're gunna try and go to a good amount and have some fun). The rest of the group has pretty good setups for daily...above average I'd say...but non really above 143 db's or so...Im hopin for a solid 149 (150 would be great) outa mine but we'll see.

And we'd probably meet once a month or so (or more often, depending) and shoot shit in a parkinglot...maybe let off a few burps and testing...and give eachother a hand on stuff if needed with their setup...then get a bite somewhere and do whatever.

So I guess hit me back if youre interested...still dont know what its going to be called...and what kinda setup you got goin?

New Post 03-09-2008 04:50 AM
ninjawarrior

well, im not to far from centerville.. bout 45 minutes away.. i was going to go to the one they had on march 1st, but my setup wasnt complete.. ive been hearing they are going to have one on the 30th of march,, but its not been posted yet, and i dont think it would be on the 20th,, thats a thursday , they wouldnt prolly have anybody show up... ive got all my system completed,, just waiting on my 2 powermaster D2700's to get here in the mail.. then i have to build my battery rack.. and illl bee dun.. ill prolly be runnin my stock alt for a bout a month,, hopefully it dont crap out on me.. but i should be hittin pretty hard.. i plan on hittin bout 148 to 150 on bass race.

New Post 03-09-2008 12:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ninjawarrior Click here to Send ninjawarrior a Private Message Find more posts by ninjawarrior Add ninjawarrior to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pioneer~Saturn

Cool, cool. And you're planning on holding a 148+ on bass race?...thats pretty impressive...or were u talking burps?

New Post 03-09-2008 09:23 PM
ninjawarrior

yea.. imma try bass race.. im runnin two 15" 2008 death penalty's in a box with 10 cubez, subs up, port back, at 40Hz. im pushin them with an IA40.1, and i have 2 powermaster d2700's in the back. inna few weeks i should have my alt, plus maybe another battery.

New Post 03-09-2008 09:45 PM
Pioneer~Saturn

Very solid looking subs and amp...nice. And whats the deal with the 21" model that they have coming out?...that seems like theyre going a bit into the 'jackhammer' territory (not a good thing in my mind)....but still, that'll be pretty beastly. And what kinda output that amp truely have at 4, 1, and .5 ohms?...pretty solid seeming nontheless.

I assume it'll be in a crx-type of vehicle?..

New Post 03-10-2008 12:01 AM
ninjawarrior

ive got it setup in a dodge durango,, on 12v the amp is rated 3600 watts rms at 1 ohm,, ive got a 14 v , which is rated at about 4400 watts rms  at 1 ohm,, ive got dual 1ohm subs,, ill be runnin both of them to a 1 ohm load,, im thinkin after impedance, ill be gettin bout 2000 watts rms to each sub..

New Post 03-10-2008 09:49 AM
Pioneer~Saturn

Hmm, im still debating on in the future stepping upto 16V for my SoundStream XXX10000...ive heard good things when people do

New Post 03-10-2008 11:26 AM
ninjawarrior

well, im definetly going to be at the next comp.. just need to find out a for sure date,, ill officially be done with my setup on the 18th..

New Post 03-10-2008 04:52 PM
Pioneer~Saturn

Dang, mine wont be done probably for another month...kinda sux

New Post 03-10-2008 08:53 PM
ninjawarrior

i m not gonna have everything i want done, but it should be up and runnin by then,,, ill still be wantin to get a new touchscreen and alt... and later down the road, i wanna get some full range vocals.. alls i got now is 2 sets of component speakers 

New Post 03-11-2008 10:40 AM
Pioneer~Saturn

Haha, same here....All thats in my car now is a pair of the 160 components upfront...and everythings ghetto looking right now...haha, its kinda sad

New Post 03-11-2008 12:06 PM
ninjawarrior

whenever this snow melts away n shyt.. and it aint to COLD. we outta get together or sumthin.. i dont kno anybody round here thats into car audio..  i still dont kno if i should break my subs in first or not.. ive heard diff. storys on that subject too.

New Post 03-11-2008 12:31 PM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting