Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Subwoofers and Speakers > Whats louder than 2 15 inch kicker L7's???
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DJGUERO

Whats louder than 2 15 inch kicker L7's???

I have 2 Kicker L7's 15 inch subs powered by a hifonics 2606D Mono amp.. I'm looking for louder bass, anybody got any tips on another subs that this amp can handle?? Which would be dramatically louder than my L7's or I'm I exagerating with these L7's not being loud??

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 03-25-2008 11:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DJGUERO Click here to Send DJGUERO a Private Message Find more posts by DJGUERO Add DJGUERO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brownie

If you give more info, it'll be easier to answer your question.

current setup : ported or sealed, and your preferance if any? box size, small,large?

What Price/size/power handling range are you looking for?

Have you already maximized the potential of your  L7s(Do you have the largest ported box recommended by kicker that will fit in your trunk) ?

New Post 03-26-2008 03:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Brownie Click here to Send Brownie a Private Message Find more posts by Brownie Add Brownie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DMIguy

I 12" sx or xxx re subs...will put those subs to shame IMO....

New Post 03-26-2008 07:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DMIguy Click here to Send DMIguy a Private Message Find more posts by DMIguy Add DMIguy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DJGUERO

I really love bass, and I mean loud bass. I don't know if u can check the sapce that I'm working with, using my pics in my gallery??

New Post 03-26-2008 07:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DJGUERO Click here to Send DJGUERO a Private Message Find more posts by DJGUERO Add DJGUERO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mc

2 AQ HDC15's and another amp 7cf net ported to 40hz subs up and port back will probably be louder

New Post 03-27-2008 06:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mc Click here to Send mc a Private Message Find more posts by mc Add mc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fach

FI BTL, Digital Design 9500 series and above, cerwin vega stroker, orion hcaa, jl audio w7 13.5 inch and like DMIguy said xxx re audio are some badass subs...

New Post 03-28-2008 02:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Fach Click here to Send Fach a Private Message Find more posts by Fach Add Fach to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mc

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 03-28-2008 by Fach

FI BTL, Digital Design 9500 series and above, cerwin vega stroker, orion hcaa, jl audio w7 13.5 inch and like DMIguy said xxx re audio are some badass subs...

I like the BTL have a 18 in the closet and the DD9500 is pretty compairable to the AQ HDC3

New Post 03-28-2008 07:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mc Click here to Send mc a Private Message Find more posts by mc Add mc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OrIoN71

ha ha ha my system

im running 4 orion p15d2's and a orion 21200 hcca but i beat a guy with only two running that had 2 L7 and it was nothing but go with FI i havent heard a new HCCA personally but its supposed to out perform the solo x but idk

New Post 04-12-2008 11:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for OrIoN71 Click here to Send OrIoN71 a Private Message Find more posts by OrIoN71 Add OrIoN71 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1sr

A couple of RE XXX or MT's, or a couple of Treo's with a couple of the US amps MD3's

New Post 04-14-2008 08:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 1sr Click here to Send 1sr a Private Message Find more posts by 1sr Add 1sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenny9955

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 03-26-2008 by DJGUERO

I really love bass, and I mean loud bass. I don't know if u can check the sapce that I'm working with, using my pics in my gallery??

Uhmm! You reall love bass. Sound like you might be experience hearing loss soon. If you want to get very loud then you need to spend alot of money and how much are you willing to spend?

New Post 04-19-2008 03:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kenny9955 Click here to Send Kenny9955 a Private Message Find more posts by Kenny9955 Add Kenny9955 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trinity

I like power bass subs myself. the  regular lines are awesome but the XL series are crazy. Either those or some ID Max's would do wonders.

New Post 04-23-2008 08:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for trinity Click here to Send trinity a Private Message Find more posts by trinity Add trinity to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yamahawolverine350

why not build a wall and add 2 more 15"  L7's?????? loud bass!!!!!

New Post 04-27-2008 10:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yamahawolverine350 Click here to Send yamahawolverine350 a Private Message Find more posts by yamahawolverine350 Add yamahawolverine350 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pioneer~Saturn

You'll be wanting to look into stetsom, digital designs, spl dynamics, soundstream (XXX line), atomic, Fi (BTL's), ground zero, american bass, cactus sounds, higher-end hifonics, DC sound lab, incriminator audio, and companies of the sort to get the power and power handling to get loud...and maybe stepping upto the solo-x kickers...

not to mention kinetik, powermaster, excessive amperage, iraggi, northstar and other companies for electrical upgrades, including maybe some metal companies to get ahold of some solid copper bars to make busbars with...you'll be wanting atleast 2 very nice alternators and a hell of alot of 0-gauge, batteries, sound dampening, and tons of other stuff...

There's alot of stuff involved to truely get loud...

New Post 04-27-2008 11:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Pioneer~Saturn Click here to Send Pioneer~Saturn a Private Message Find more posts by Pioneer~Saturn Add Pioneer~Saturn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bjjnovice

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 03-28-2008 by mc
I like the BTL have a 18 in the closet and the DD9500 is pretty compairable to the AQ HDC3

Wow! You state that the DD9500 is comparable to the AQ HDC3? That's amazing considering the huge price difference. A 12" DD9500 is about $730 and a 12" AQ HDC3 is $229.

Is it also comparable in spl? The 9500 needs and handles a lot more power than an HDC3, but I like the price. Hmmm, the gears are now turning in my head- what to do, what to do...

New Post 05-02-2008 04:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bjjnovice Click here to Send bjjnovice a Private Message Find more posts by bjjnovice Add bjjnovice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pioneer~Saturn

..well both are very solid subs, dont think you could go wrong with either...yes the DD is a tank, but Im thinking the ADC3 is a very capable sub as well.

New Post 05-02-2008 05:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Pioneer~Saturn Click here to Send Pioneer~Saturn a Private Message Find more posts by Pioneer~Saturn Add Pioneer~Saturn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting