Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Car Audio Competitions and Shows > SoundWaves SPL May 31st
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hojna15

SoundWaves SPL May 31st

Hey everyone, Just thought id let you know about a small competition in Houghton Lake, MI. It's hosted by the car audio shop there called Soundwaves. It's still up in the air if it's going to happen or not because it depends on how many people are interested.

If it goes through it's scheduled for May 31st. The last time i went they have plaques for the top 3 in the each catagory and they also had a raffle last time as well where you could win things. my buddy won a Pzi1000.1 Crunch amp and I won a set of JL Audio 4" coaxial speakers.

So if you happen to be slightly interested in going let me know, so I can take make a list. I think we would need at least 25 people to go in addition to all the kids from the town.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 04-08-2008 12:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hojna15 Click here to Send hojna15 a Private Message Find more posts by hojna15 Add hojna15 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting