Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Other Mobile Electronics > 96, ASRTO HELP!! (REMOTE SECURITY SYSTEM)
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Chini

96, ASRTO HELP!! (REMOTE SECURITY SYSTEM)

Just found this remote to this alarm that was not all the way installed in the van, now when i say not installed i mean NOT INSTALLED ,down to the zip ties on every wire but the ground , power and the warning l.e.d. Id rather do it myself any way though so hre i go ,I was told that the alarm could lock and unlock the doors ,thats the real thing im tryin to accomplish right now ,The parking lights and the horn are next,and maybe the front door speakers (dual illuminites) ,but I have no ideea where the wires are since the sop was broken into.  So any info on that or the other let me in alright,HOLLA!! ILL BE ON HERE AND THE AMPS ROOM ALL DAY

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 04-15-2008 03:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chini Click here to Send Chini a Private Message Find more posts by Chini Add Chini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pioneer~Saturn

Well, get down on the drivers-side floor and look up under the steering wheel where the dash and steering column meet the firewall and you should see atleast one loom of wire coming in from the engine bay...this/these looms will have all the wires you'll ever want...then simply look up what colors match which components and you can splice from there and install...good luck

New Post 04-17-2008 03:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Pioneer~Saturn Click here to Send Pioneer~Saturn a Private Message Find more posts by Pioneer~Saturn Add Pioneer~Saturn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chini

good lookin out  homie,just hooked up some neon tubes with the illuminites to my alarm system,still cant locate the door lock, harness

New Post 04-17-2008 05:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chini Click here to Send Chini a Private Message Find more posts by Chini Add Chini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pioneer~Saturn

If you get the interior door panel off you can trace it straight from the door lock itself all the way wherever it goes...

New Post 04-17-2008 06:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Pioneer~Saturn Click here to Send Pioneer~Saturn a Private Message Find more posts by Pioneer~Saturn Add Pioneer~Saturn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting