Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > dynamicsound!!!
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dynamic_Sound2003

DYNAMIC SOUND Car Audio and Video Sales and Installation

quote:
Originally posted on 04-03-2004 by Splmonster
Do not listen to any advice this guy gives you, he has no clue about car audio or whats good. Stay away from his advice!

sir, you are uncalled for. you have been wrong just about everything you have said. in several posts, several well respected people on here has came against you. you brag about 15 years of experiance, but you ask us the simpliest questions. what do you think this will do?? what is the problem?? when the problem is obvious. which is better, ported or sealed?? you stated 15's suck for drag competitions. what sense does that make?? you said they sound messy. we are talking spl here, not sound quality. you had several people jump on you abou that. you say orion is the best, you have had several people tell you, you are wrong. you say cadence sucks, when they have won almost as much stuff as memphis, which you considered one of the best. what else are you going to post?? you are a joke and you show your age by making this post. i have had about 45 customers off of this forum over the past 3 months and not one person went unhappy. i am respected on this site as an audio expert. do i know everything, no i do not, nobody does, but i am not the one making mistakes on what i post. grow up. i am reporting this post to the administration. if anybody wants to check his claim, search for his posts, almost everyone, myself and others have proven him wrong and now he is mad, lol.

Jason

Dynamic Sound

www.DynamicSoundCarAudio.net

Sales@DynamicSoundCarAudio.net

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 04-04-2004 12:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Dynamic_Sound2003 Click here to Send Dynamic_Sound2003 a Private Message Find more posts by Dynamic_Sound2003 Add Dynamic_Sound2003 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Splmonster

Dude you need to chill, report me really man grow up. I'm really serious your advice to me and others are worthless. Stop kidding yourself!

New Post 04-05-2004 09:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Splmonster Click here to Send Splmonster a Private Message Find more posts by Splmonster Add Splmonster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Splmonster

Respected BS, go to some other forums and try to be sucessful like sounddomain.com/forum, caraudioforum.com, realcaraudio.com they will flood you in and you won't be an expert at all, they know so much more then you, i am signed up on both sites and knowone uses cadence, bazooka bass tubes like you recommended.

New Post 04-05-2004 04:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Splmonster Click here to Send Splmonster a Private Message Find more posts by Splmonster Add Splmonster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dynamic_Sound2003

DYNAMIC SOUND Car Audio and Video Sales and Installation

quote:
Originally posted on 04-05-2004 by Splmonster
Respected BS, go to some other forums and try to be sucessful like sounddomain.com/forum, caraudioforum.com, realcaraudio.com they will flood you in and you won't be an expert at all, they know so much more then you, i am signed up on both sites and knowone uses cadence, bazooka bass tubes like you recommended.

just because you are signed on a forum, does not mean you are an expert. i am not an expert, but i know what i am talking about. i have 8 years TRUE experiance in car audio. i am a MECP certified basic installer. i was an installer at several companies locally, from several custom shops to hi-fi buys (which has the best quality installation department in any retail store). i do and have for 2 years own my busness. locally, i have become a very big name in atlanta. so you can go ahead and question my tactics, but nobody else is questioning them. everyone is disagreeing with you, it is not just me. like or not cadence is a huge company in this game, you are the only person i have ever heard that has questioned that. bazooka tubes are a household name because they are widely used. are they the best bass delivers??? no, but when you have a tight space, they will give you some low end sound. take for example, a guy as for suggestions about his JEEP. you jumped right on the post after i suggested bazooka and said that, i can't believe you suggested bazzoka for a TRUCK. you did even read the post, you just wanted to argue. it was a jeep, not a truck. please put down your car audio mag, stop telling people you have been in the game for 15 years because nobody is nuying it. i have talked to several people on here and we are all on the same page that you are lieing. you can be in every forum and be a member on every car audio website, but that does not mean you know what your talking about, it just means you have nothing better to do in your life. jason

New Post 04-05-2004 05:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Dynamic_Sound2003 Click here to Send Dynamic_Sound2003 a Private Message Find more posts by Dynamic_Sound2003 Add Dynamic_Sound2003 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Splmonster

RE: DYNAMIC SOUND Car Audio and Video Sales and Installation

quote:
Originally posted on 04-05-2004 by Dynamic_Sound2003
just because you are signed on a forum, does not mean you are an expert. i am not an expert, but i know what i am talking about. i have 8 years TRUE experiance in car audio. i am a MECP certified basic installer. i was an installer at several companies locally, from several custom shops to hi-fi buys (which has the best quality installation department in any retail store). i do and have for 2 years own my busness. locally, i have become a very big name in atlanta. so you can go ahead and question my tactics, but nobody else is questioning them. everyone is disagreeing with you, it is not just me. like or not cadence is a huge company in this game, you are the only person i have ever heard that has questioned that. bazooka tubes are a household name because they are widely used. are they the best bass delivers??? no, but when you have a tight space, they will give you some low end sound. take for example, a guy as for suggestions about his JEEP. you jumped right on the post after i suggested bazooka and said that, i can't believe you suggested bazzoka for a TRUCK. you did even read the post, you just wanted to argue. it was a jeep, not a truck. please put down your car audio mag, stop telling people you have been in the game for 15 years because nobody is nuying it. i have talked to several people on here and we are all on the same page that you are lieing. you can be in every forum and be a member on every car audio website, but that does not mean you know what your talking about, it just means you have nothing better to do in your life. jason

I have 15 true years, hard working every day. Don't you start telling about experience my friend. Lieing try again pal! I have recommended solid stuff, and you recommend pyramid's company cadence, profile, bazooka. Those are like the worst companys in audio my friend. Get over yourself not one person has agreed with you or said im lieing.

New Post 04-05-2004 06:45 PM
Dynamic_Sound2003

RE: RE: DYNAMIC SOUND Car Audio and Video Sales and Installation

quote:
Originally posted on 04-05-2004 by Splmonster
I have 15 true years, hard working every day. Don't you start telling about experience my friend. Lieing try again pal! I have recommended solid stuff, and you recommend pyramid's company cadence, profile, bazooka. Those are like the worst companys in audio my friend. Get over yourself not one person has agreed with you or said im lieing.

how am i lieing?? to operate a business as an installer, it is mandatory that you are certified as an installer. you have to deliver a copy to the business license division where you are appling. i was ceritified when i worked at hi-fi buys, which you have to be certified before you can work there as an installer. stop fooling yourself.

Jason

Dynamic Sound

New Post 04-05-2004 06:56 PM
Splmonster

RE: RE: RE: DYNAMIC SOUND Car Audio and Video Sales and Installation

quote:
Originally posted on 04-05-2004 by Dynamic_Sound2003
how am i lieing?? to operate a business as an installer, it is mandatory that you are certified as an installer. you have to deliver a copy to the business license division where you are appling. i was ceritified when i worked at hi-fi buys, which you have to be certified before you can work there as an installer. stop fooling yourself.

Jason

Dynamic Sound

Bla Bla, lies, lies !!!!! lol

New Post 04-05-2004 07:54 PM
neal00

Splmonster, you have 15 years as a car audio installer, is that correct?

New Post 04-06-2004 06:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neal00 Click here to Send neal00 a Private Message Find more posts by neal00 Add neal00 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Splmonster

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 04-06-2004 by neal00
Splmonster, you have 15 years as a car audio installer, is that correct?

Yes i do! Turning 34 in a couple of weeks. I work at phoenix custom audio. I have heard everything under the sun, you name it seen and heard it. I have actually done audio since i was 16, but when i was 19 i started getting installing and experience in it.

New Post 04-06-2004 04:12 PM
neal00

Splmonster, if that is the case why were you asking me what sounds better a 10" or a 12"?

New Post 04-07-2004 05:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neal00 Click here to Send neal00 a Private Message Find more posts by neal00 Add neal00 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dynamic_Sound2003

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 04-07-2004 by neal00
Splmonster, if that is the case why were you asking me what sounds better a 10" or a 12"?

thank you!! why did he ask which is better sealed or ported enclosure?? why would he ask how many db a 2 p5 12" system would hit?? why would he say 15's suck for spl?? we just don't know. the list goes on, but he is convinced, lol.

jason

New Post 04-07-2004 05:26 PM
Splmonster

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 04-07-2004 by neal00

That was my son, he was purchasing sony's and wanted to know if 10's or 12's sound better. He got the twelves, you know how kids are never listen to their parents. 15's suck end of story, my son asked about db, and the ported or sealed if you read was a poll. But its ok if you think i was asking its alright i know you have problems reading things.

New Post 04-07-2004 08:35 PM
Dynamic_Sound2003

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 04-07-2004 by Splmonster
That was my son, he was purchasing sony's and wanted to know if 10's or 12's sound better. He got the twelves, you know how kids are never listen to their parents. 15's suck end of story, my son asked about db, and the ported or sealed if you read was a poll. But its ok if you think i was asking its alright i know you have problems reading things.

if you have 5 years experiance and work at a shop, why would you have to come on here and ask that?? he should know that you know. that fact that you say you know what you know and still ask it on here, shows that your son knows you know nothing, lol.

jason

New Post 04-07-2004 08:39 PM
neal00

15's suck end of story...really. I find it very interesting that B&W would choose to use a 15" driver in their $11,000 a pair Nautilus 801 speaker. A very highly regarded speaker.

New Post 04-07-2004 10:08 PM
RKSskier

you guys know, all this spl, dynamic stuff is good entertainment, go on!

New Post 06-04-2004 12:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for RKSskier Click here to Send RKSskier a Private Message Find more posts by RKSskier Add RKSskier to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. kaotiksyko, from , CO. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting