Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > What has happend?
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
brandonmississippi

What has happend?

Carstereo.com used to be awesome. I stopped coming on here for a good while due to lack of internet. Now it's dead. Takes days just to maybe even get one reply. This is where i learned everything i know. The site needs to be advertised somehow

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 05-20-2008 01:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for brandonmississippi Click here to Send brandonmississippi a Private Message Find more posts by brandonmississippi Add brandonmississippi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pioneer~Saturn

agreed, we need a higher number of knowledgeable people on the forum...

New Post 05-21-2008 02:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Pioneer~Saturn Click here to Send Pioneer~Saturn a Private Message Find more posts by Pioneer~Saturn Add Pioneer~Saturn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

Yes I agree!!!!!! Roadtrippin is the only intelligent person on the site anymore.

New Post 06-04-2008 08:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for larrypeters86 Click here to Send larrypeters86 a Private Message Find more posts by larrypeters86 Add larrypeters86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RoadTrippin'

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 06-04-2008 by larrypeters86

Yes I agree!!!!!! Roadtrippin is the only intelligent person on the site anymore.

Someone has to keep the faith and help these newBs.

New Post 06-04-2008 10:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for RoadTrippin' Click here to Send RoadTrippin' a Private Message Find more posts by RoadTrippin' Add RoadTrippin' to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 06-04-2008 by RoadTrippin'

You still want to straighten this place out with me?

New Post 06-04-2008 10:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for larrypeters86 Click here to Send larrypeters86 a Private Message Find more posts by larrypeters86 Add larrypeters86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

quote:

Check your e-mail.

New Post 06-04-2008 10:17 PM
RoadTrippin'

RE: RE: RE:

quote:

Check your e-mail.

Done, and LMFAO.

New Post 06-05-2008 11:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for RoadTrippin' Click here to Send RoadTrippin' a Private Message Find more posts by RoadTrippin' Add RoadTrippin' to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

Have fun!!!!!!!

New Post 06-05-2008 01:38 PM
Pioneer~Saturn

RE:

quote:

I lol'ed...

New Post 06-29-2008 01:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Pioneer~Saturn Click here to Send Pioneer~Saturn a Private Message Find more posts by Pioneer~Saturn Add Pioneer~Saturn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

RE: ItsMy Fault-See My Profile

quote:
Originally posted on 07-13-2008 by AKDonnie
You all know me as XwiredX but my real name is Donnie. I was a former member of this site before I got irrational and upset and started my own web site called Audio Kingdom. I have made some bad mistakes and I've now come back to apologize and invite you guys to my forum. You see, I banned some people and my site has since slowed way down. Only Duane, excuse me, DCAudeo, and Ford freak, post over there and it just isnt the same. So, please help me and sign up at: http://z6.invisionfree.com/AUDIO_KINGDOM/index.php PLEASE Spread the word! I look forward to chatting with you guys again-you should see all the GREAT stuff we have over there! Thanks for understanding!

Nice try Renee. Get a life.

New Post 07-14-2008 05:39 PM
JJSki78

RE: ItsMy Fault-See My Profile

quote:
Originally posted on 07-13-2008 by AKDonnie
You all know me as XwiredX but my real name is Donnie. I was a former member of this site before I got irrational and upset and started my own web site called Audio Kingdom. I have made some bad mistakes and I've now come back to apologize and invite you guys to my forum. You see, I banned some people and my site has since slowed way down. Only Duane, excuse me, DCAudeo, and Ford freak, post over there and it just isnt the same. So, please help me and sign up at: http://z6.invisionfree.com/AUDIO_KINGDOM/index.php PLEASE Spread the word! I look forward to chatting with you guys again-you should see all the GREAT stuff we have over there! Thanks for understanding!

Repeated from other thread for added emphasis:

Ohh, grovelling on your knees to get people to come to your shitty ass site because your sponsors aren't paying anymore.  Boo freakin hoo. 

To everyone reading this..Donnie's site, Audio Kingdom, is failing because Donnie doesn't know how to run a board.  He gets all up on his high horse, and bans EVERY SINGLE MEMBER THAT EVER CONTRIBUTED ANYTHING OF VALUE.  So to date, his board has become him, and his buddy DC, jacking each other off.  There is no real useful audio info over there anymore, and there are no knowledgeable people on the board anymore, so don't waste your time.

In a nutshell, AK sux balls, Donnie is a power tripping homo, and, honestly, you're better off staying here on CS.com.

New Post 07-14-2008 05:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JJSki78 Click here to Send JJSki78 a Private Message Find more posts by JJSki78 Add JJSki78 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JJSki78

RE: RE: ItsMy Fault-See My Profile

quote:
Originally posted on 07-14-2008 by larrypeters86

Nice try Renee. Get a life.

Wasn't her ford.  She didn't even know these posts were going on.

New Post 07-14-2008 05:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JJSki78 Click here to Send JJSki78 a Private Message Find more posts by JJSki78 Add JJSki78 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JJSki78

quote:

What's happening RT??  Long time no see.

New Post 07-14-2008 05:44 PM
larrypeters86

RE: RE: RE: ItsMy Fault-See My Profile

quote:
Originally posted on 07-14-2008 by JJSki78

Wasn't her ford.  She didn't even know these posts were going on.

Well I know for a fact that that's not Wired making those posts. The funny thing is that the added attention that he or she has given AK has already resulted in new members.  Whoever it is...Please keep up the good work.

New Post 07-14-2008 06:38 PM
JJSki78

RE: RE: RE: RE: ItsMy Fault-See My Profile

quote:
Originally posted on 07-14-2008 by larrypeters86

Well I know for a fact that that's not Wired making those posts. The funny thing is that the added attention that he or she has given AK has already resulted in new members.  Whoever it is...Please keep up the good work.

Why did you delete your posts on the other thread Fordfreak??

Ohh, new members to AK.  BFD.  Just gotta make sure DC keeps puttin out to wired so he doesn't get all pissed and start banning people for no reason.  What's the membership up to now?  5, 6?  Including you, wired, and dc? 

New Post 07-14-2008 07:27 PM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting