Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > whats up with this guy frontin' with my pics?
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
meade916

whats up with this guy frontin' with my pics?

whatsup guys.....anyone know this fag using my pictures as his own on this site?

http://www.carstereo.com/installs/photo_gallery_album.cfm?photoid=58989&galleryid=3879&startrow=13&maxrows=12

dont believe its mine, go to my site www.SteveMeadeDesigns.com and see for youself.  What the F#$k is up with people these days! Did you think i wouldnt see it??

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 06-03-2008 11:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for meade916 Click here to Send meade916 a Private Message Find more posts by meade916 Add meade916 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sonicpurity

Pretty lame that someone uses other people plcs and claims them as his own intall.  I have seen Steve's install start to finish and they are defineatly his door panels.

New Post 06-03-2008 11:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sonicpurity Click here to Send sonicpurity a Private Message Find more posts by sonicpurity Add sonicpurity to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A&WROOTBEER

dude wtf? wheres  dario at? come explain yourself man..you take other peoples hard work and try to polish it off has your..and you didnt even use 1 truck you used a combination of trucks that belong to other people..is this how lame you are? you cant come up with your own set ups? or you just cant afford it cause you still live in the basement with momma? seriously man what you did was phucked up dude..these people spend tons of time and hard work and needless to mention tons of MONEY..only so you can come by and rip off all the glory for yourself..you need to be a man and applogize to these people and ake the pics down right away..

New Post 06-03-2008 01:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for A&WROOTBEER Click here to Send A&WROOTBEER a Private Message Find more posts by A&WROOTBEER Add A&WROOTBEER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sonicpurity

I kinda dout he even owns a suburban.  Maybe a 1989 Ford Festiva

New Post 06-03-2008 04:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sonicpurity Click here to Send sonicpurity a Private Message Find more posts by sonicpurity Add sonicpurity to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
johnnybrookville

Id put my money on a festiva before a suburban for dbdrag anyway...

I bet he takes the bus and has a dollar general tape player that he listens to- Can you say MC Hammer

New Post 06-03-2008 07:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for johnnybrookville Click here to Send johnnybrookville a Private Message Find more posts by johnnybrookville Add johnnybrookville to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edzy

See steve, Everyone wants your set up. Some ppl just dont want to work at it. Love your set ups Steve.

New Post 06-03-2008 07:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for edzy Click here to Send edzy a Private Message Find more posts by edzy Add edzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DarioO

Obiviously nobody has check my pics. I don't have any door build pics on it. And the box is all me. Anybody wanna argue with that? Steve Mead didn't do the box.. nore the amp rack . or anything else. It's may not be loud as Steve Mead but I guarntee I'll blow 90% of the people in this state out of the water hands down on SPL.  Four 15" mojo's are loud as hell especially with 2 mojo amps.. Anybody that don't think so is a moron or  is deaf as hell.  Yeah it not a world record breaker but most people on this site aren't hitting the numbers I'm hitting except for a few. Especially the people talking mess with there One 10" or the Two generic 12" subs that bearly push 400 watts. The only person that can say anyhing is Steve Mead cause he has room to talk.

New Post 06-03-2008 10:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DarioO Click here to Send DarioO a Private Message Find more posts by DarioO Add DarioO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sonicpurity

PROVE IT. You have already proved your a theif. Why should we believe that any of those pics are yours. I know the JL Audio PIc arent yours cause they belong to a GMC Yukon build. http://www.carstereo.com/images/installs/GMC%2520Yuk%2520004%2Ejpg

New Post 06-03-2008 10:57 PM
DarioO

Mybe you should take a second look. Hint Hint... The Carstereo.com verication pic...

New Post 06-03-2008 11:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DarioO Click here to Send DarioO a Private Message Find more posts by DarioO Add DarioO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sonicpurity

So how did you get 2 10's in the roof but they disappear when you show a pic of the box http://www.carstereo.com/images/installs/HPIM3528%2EJPG http://www.carstereo.com/images/installs/ChevSuburbanMartty%2520008%2Ejpg How did you get the third seat in there with that box?

New Post 06-03-2008 11:13 PM
sonicpurity

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 06-03-2008 by DarioO

Mybe you should take a second look. Hint Hint... The Carstereo.com verication pic...

Maybe you should HINT HINT, use your own pics

New Post 06-03-2008 11:14 PM
sonicpurity

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 06-03-2008 by DarioO

Maybe you should HINT HINT, use your own pics

New Post 06-03-2008 11:14 PM
RoadTrippin'

RE: whats up with this guy frontin' with my pics?

quote:
Originally posted on 06-03-2008 by meade916

whatsup guys.....anyone know this fag using my pictures as his own on this site?

http://www.carstereo.com/installs/photo_gallery_album.cfm?photoid=58989&galleryid=3879&startrow=13&maxrows=12

dont believe its mine, go to my site www.SteveMeadeDesigns.com and see for youself.  What the F#$k is up with people these days! Did you think i wouldnt see it??

Lol, look dude you have like 30 posts.  If you want to learn that is one thing, but there is no need for all this.

New Post 06-04-2008 01:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for RoadTrippin' Click here to Send RoadTrippin' a Private Message Find more posts by RoadTrippin' Add RoadTrippin' to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sonicpurity

RE: RE: whats up with this guy frontin' with my pics?

quote:
Originally posted on 06-04-2008 by RoadTrippin'

Lol, look dude you have like 30 posts.  If you want to learn that is one thing, but there is no need for all this.

put down the keyboard and pick the crack pipe back up.

New Post 06-04-2008 01:54 AM
DarioO

Actually all the one's on there are mine. Let someone say something now..

New Post 06-04-2008 08:20 AM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting