Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > > Audio Kingdom is Dead!
Go Back Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TEAMTL

Audio Kingdom is Dead!

I don't how many of you remember a while back that a few guys off of this forum left to start their own "uber" forum. Well it did fine for a while but then they underwent a revamping of sorts when a few of the mods spoke out that the other mods could do whatever (or nothing)  they wanted without consequence. These mods got banned for trying to implement moderator guidelines and to help the mods become better Mods.

Lets continue shall we?

Along with the banning of these 2 mods they also banned about half of their members, it was a "if  you're not with us you are against us" mentality.

So needless to say it was pretty desolate over at AK with half of the members banned and only the remaining mods to sit around and talk to each other.

Then accidentially the board got deleted, gone..POOF!

They will more then likely come back here to keep in contact with one another.

Why after reading all of this should you care?

You shouldn't care, but just be on the lookout for some major post whoring to go down around here.

And thank goodness this site doesn't have a :scratchhead: smilie.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 07-24-2008 04:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TEAMTL Click here to Send TEAMTL a Private Message Find more posts by TEAMTL Add TEAMTL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

Andy.....Why other than you are an idiot would you start a thread like this. To show everyone just how immature you really are? The fact is that Andymtx here and Renee aka Lilmsprelude got the boot because Andy continued to come up with the most insane ideas for a forum and Renee Lilmsprelude)) Agreed with every little thing that Andy said.....No matter how ridiculous his ideas were. Wherever you go the mods make themselves seen. It after all shows that at least they're at their post so to speak. Andy didn't feel that way. He thought that a mod was only supposed to monitor the boards and not post. In Andyland that may be a good idea but not in the real world. Andy also wanted to have a member of the month???? That was about where he started to lose his mind. Are you on meds or something Andy? It has to be somethiing. How many yrs has it been since you were with a woman? One you had to pay for doesn't count. It's been a while hasn't it? Do you not realize that that's the reason why you have nobody in your life? You are a loser Andy. And the little sidekick of yours Renee ( Lilmsprelude) is a peice of work too. Remember the shit she pulled at CA? Lying and saying that someone hacked her account????? She has some serious problems as well and also no better half. You just carry on Junior. Go on with your gay little car club and the misfits at Amped. Just do your self a favor and take a long look in the mirror......It's not a pretty picture being all alone in the world ....Is it Loser?

New Post 07-24-2008 06:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for larrypeters86 Click here to Send larrypeters86 a Private Message Find more posts by larrypeters86 Add larrypeters86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JJSki78

Wow, sounds like Andy hit a nerve there with ya Fred.  Calm down and have a beer.  I myself find it funny if the version I heard of how AK got shut down is true.  Sorta what goes around comes around.  Karma is a bitch.  But you need to calm yourself.  I don't know what has happened in your life recently to make you change so drastically, and frankly I don't care to know, but you take the internet waaaay too seriously.  And what would be bad about having a member of the month?  Nothing wrong with that from where I'm sitting.  Maybe have the person submit pics of their ride and have the forum vote on the best, then they would get member of the month, and not be eligible for a year, and at the end of the year have a vote between the 12 monthly winners and have a member of the year.  Sounds to me like it would be fun, so I don't see your problem with it.

In short, you need to chill, have a beer, take your blood pressure meds, and stop taking life so seriously.

In the words of the great Van Wilder:  You shouldn't take life so seriously, you'll never get out alive.

New Post 07-24-2008 07:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JJSki78 Click here to Send JJSki78 a Private Message Find more posts by JJSki78 Add JJSki78 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

I'm alright Skii. It just pisses me off how everything got turned around about the whole thing. It honestly was Renee and Andy that lobbied to get you kicked off AK. They certainly wouldn't tell you that though. They are nothing but a bunch of liars.

I conduct myself the same way in life as I do on the net. And no I am not bi-polar...I gotta admit that was a good one.

If someone gives me shit for no reason in real life they soon are sorry they did. No it's not alchohol or bi-polar that is to blame simply a bad temper and a father that taught me not to take anyones shit.

Skii....Do you remember when Rudy and Shannon both left? It was actually Andy that removed her avatar because it was political???? Yes Skii....I bet you didn't know that he was the reason they both left. Something as trivial as a political statement ??? That's crazy to us normal people but I guess not in the twisted world of Andy and Renee.

New Post 07-24-2008 08:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for larrypeters86 Click here to Send larrypeters86 a Private Message Find more posts by larrypeters86 Add larrypeters86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
michanic220

well Larry do you mind explained why every other person go banned? why not just Andy and Renee? but they banned half the site. should have banned me too. i do believe Renee and Andy were both right at what they were doing because AK was becoming nothing but a sex club. therefor nobody signed on because xxwiredxx and his girlfriend (wife now i think) had there little sex talks over the Internet, which was completely pointless because there right next to one another. and then Andy and Renee and a few others are the only ones with the balls to speak up and say something about it and wired doesn't like it so he gives them the boot? f*ck that, i sat back and watched the whole thing from start to finish. now Ur saying Andy was making a rule that mods aren't suppose to post on there forums, only moderate it? ANDY has the most post out of ANYONE on the site, because he is a GOOD mod, allot better then wired ever was, he is not only a mod. but a open minded man that is out for any opinions to make his site a better, happier place to log in every day for his members there. he also is a inflatable pig wrangler, and a outstanding man. on-top of that, a really good friend. which is more then anything i can say for this site or what AK has became. and not only Andy, i can say that for ANY member on TeamTL's new site. 

if i did get shut down, then thats how it should be. the site died. the infamous audio kingdom is dead.

New Post 07-24-2008 09:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for michanic220 Click here to Send michanic220 a Private Message Find more posts by michanic220 Add michanic220 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TEAMTL

I did not delete Shannons Avatar or sig line. And the fact is that Rudy and Shannon still communicate.

How would I know? Hmmm...because they are on TeamTL.

Have a beer like everyone says, heck, have a dozen, Forum Drunkard.

And yes I thought Member of the month is STILL a good idea, as a matter of fact,,,I think I will do it.

New Post 07-24-2008 11:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TEAMTL Click here to Send TEAMTL a Private Message Find more posts by TEAMTL Add TEAMTL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
andymtx

what's going on fellas?

New Post 07-24-2008 11:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for andymtx Click here to Send andymtx a Private Message Find more posts by andymtx Add andymtx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
michanic220

is larry peter ford???

and glad you could drop in andy.

im rofl.

New Post 07-25-2008 01:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for michanic220 Click here to Send michanic220 a Private Message Find more posts by michanic220 Add michanic220 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 07-24-2008 by michanic220

well Larry do you mind explained why every other person go banned? why not just Andy and Renee? but they banned half the site. should have banned me too. i do believe Renee and Andy were both right at what they were doing because AK was becoming nothing but a sex club. therefor nobody signed on because xxwiredxx and his girlfriend (wife now i think) had there little sex talks over the Internet, which was completely pointless because there right next to one another. and then Andy and Renee and a few others are the only ones with the balls to speak up and say something about it and wired doesn't like it so he gives them the boot? f*ck that, i sat back and watched the whole thing from start to finish. now Ur saying Andy was making a rule that mods aren't suppose to post on there forums, only moderate it? ANDY has the most post out of ANYONE on the site, because he is a GOOD mod, allot better then wired ever was, he is not only a mod. but a open minded man that is out for any opinions to make his site a better, happier place to log in every day for his members there. he also is a inflatable pig wrangler, and a outstanding man. on-top of that, a really good friend. which is more then anything i can say for this site or what AK has became. and not only Andy, i can say that for ANY member on TeamTL's new site. 

if i did get shut down, then thats how it should be. the site died. the infamous audio kingdom is dead.

Michanic....You only believe what you have been told by them. I'm not going to argue with you. You're a nice guy.....just misinformed.

New Post 07-25-2008 07:12 AM
larrypeters86

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 07-24-2008 by andymtx

what's going on fellas?

Well well look who it is. How many assinine rules have you put in place at Amped? You must be a much better liar than I ever thought you were. You have all the followers believing every damm lie of yours.

That's alright though....At the end of the day the fact is that you're still all alone in your apt with a bottle of hand lotion.

New Post 07-25-2008 07:15 AM
TEAMTL

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 07-25-2008 by larrypeters86

Well well look who it is. How many assinine rules have you put in place at Amped? You must be a much better liar than I ever thought you were. You have all the followers believing every damm lie of yours.

That's alright though....At the end of the day the fact is that you're still all alone in your apt with a bottle of hand lotion.

Thinkin of you all the time!

New Post 07-25-2008 08:54 AM
larrypeters86

Seriously....Why don't you just go back to Amped instead of starting trouble here? That would be the adult thing to do. Just get over it.

New Post 07-25-2008 09:57 AM
TEAMTL

Didn't you have an avatar pic up yesterday? What happened to it?

Belonging to Amped is great!

It's nice when you belong to something and don't have to sneak in.

New Post 07-25-2008 10:44 AM
larrypeters86

What is your point Andy? Go play with the kids at Amped and have a great time.

New Post 07-25-2008 01:01 PM
JJSki78

Kids at Amped??  C'mon Ford, I know you and Andy have your problems, but really?  Insulting everyone on Amped, including me, is what you're stooping down to?  I find this whole situation sad really.  I've sided with you on many battles, and I've heard both sides of the story about you and Andy, and quite frankly, I have no idea who to believe.  I really don't care either.  You see, you two can have your differences, but I will listen to both of you just the same.  For one reason or another they don't want you on Amped.  I have no say, and judging from what's going on here, I'd have to agree with them because it appears that a war would break out between you and Andy.  Again, I'll listen to both of you, and actually enjoy constructive conversations with both of you, but this is starting to get out of control.  You know far too well why I have a total disdain for Wired and DC.  But in no way have I let that pure hatred for them (I wish DC's fat ass would fall through his boat while servicing wired and they both drowned) affect my opinion of you, and you shouldn't carry your war to include everyone on Amped.  Amped is a good site, with more members than just Andy.  And it's run really well.  SO if you wanna start a war with someone, you should focus your efforts on the person you are truly pissed at, and not everyone else.

New Post 07-25-2008 01:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JJSki78 Click here to Send JJSki78 a Private Message Find more posts by JJSki78 Add JJSki78 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting