Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > senior member?
Go Back Pages (3): [1] 2 3  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
michanic220

senior member?

whats the deal with this?

i was just browsing around and im seeing a few senior members.

whats with this? i have been on the site twice as long as some of them.

and have double log ins, voted galleries, profiles views. etc, etc.

hows this work? or does it work?

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 09-16-2008 01:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for michanic220 Click here to Send michanic220 a Private Message Find more posts by michanic220 Add michanic220 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bikerxgames540

It's probably based on your posts.

New Post 09-17-2008 11:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Bikerxgames540 Click here to Send Bikerxgames540 a Private Message Find more posts by Bikerxgames540 Add Bikerxgames540 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

I think I have about 5k......Post whore....

New Post 09-20-2008 12:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for larrypeters86 Click here to Send larrypeters86 a Private Message Find more posts by larrypeters86 Add larrypeters86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
michanic220

you have 185 post ford.. i mean larry.

New Post 09-20-2008 02:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for michanic220 Click here to Send michanic220 a Private Message Find more posts by michanic220 Add michanic220 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
michanic220

this is now my 861st post. i've seen "senior members" with half as much post as mine. i dont know, its wayy odd.

New Post 09-20-2008 02:25 AM
Pioneer~Saturn

I believe it starts at 1k posts...but im not too sure

New Post 09-20-2008 04:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Pioneer~Saturn Click here to Send Pioneer~Saturn a Private Message Find more posts by Pioneer~Saturn Add Pioneer~Saturn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 09-20-2008 by michanic220

you have 185 post ford.. i mean larry.

I meant overall.....How are ya Michanic?

New Post 09-20-2008 08:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for larrypeters86 Click here to Send larrypeters86 a Private Message Find more posts by larrypeters86 Add larrypeters86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
michanic220

ehh, another day in paradise man, just figured i'd check in and see whats going on over here at CS. how about yourself?

New Post 12-07-2008 03:22 AM
larrypeters86

Working , paying bills, glad I still have a job in this economy. But on a good note I am trying to guide my son on his purchase of a new amp for his high end.

New Post 12-07-2008 09:54 PM
andymtx

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 09-20-2008 by larrypeters86

I think I have about 5k......Post whore....

that's whats important right Ford?

New Post 12-09-2008 12:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for andymtx Click here to Send andymtx a Private Message Find more posts by andymtx Add andymtx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

You just can't let go can ya Drew?

New Post 12-09-2008 06:21 PM
oldsmobileman

Yeah, I want my Seniority too.

New Post 12-20-2008 10:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for oldsmobileman Click here to Send oldsmobileman a Private Message Find more posts by oldsmobileman Add oldsmobileman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donsway

You have to be over 35 years old. Sorry Larry, it will be a few more years for you.

New Post 12-31-2008 10:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Donsway Click here to Send Donsway a Private Message Find more posts by Donsway Add Donsway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brownie

Why not just start your own website, then you'll be the senior member !

New Post 12-31-2008 11:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Brownie Click here to Send Brownie a Private Message Find more posts by Brownie Add Brownie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 12-31-2008 by Donsway

You have to be over 35 years old. Sorry Larry, it will be a few more years for you.

Holy shit!!! What's up Don?

New Post 01-01-2009 09:56 AM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (3): [1] 2 3  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting