Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > who in the hell?
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
1sr

who in the hell?

Seriously who in the hell is this Pokemon character? He reminds me of one of the dumbasses that think they know everything about everything. He's a dick to the new members and the older members. I want to know what the deal is with the attitude. He's going to discourage new people from asking questions and joining the site. We're all here to learn and help people with there problems. To top it all off the guy types like a one year old that can't talk. I mean seriously are you that pathetic that you are unable to type or talk and you to put people down to make yourself feel better? Oh and this guy says he's a moderator

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 10-05-2008 06:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 1sr Click here to Send 1sr a Private Message Find more posts by 1sr Add 1sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
andymtx

Welcome to CarStereo.com.

New Post 10-08-2008 04:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for andymtx Click here to Send andymtx a Private Message Find more posts by andymtx Add andymtx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
renee

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 10-09-2008 by pokemon

so you understand bras,

I am a moderator of this here forum.

Now that is out da way.  you have your opinion....i have mine.  i dont like answering dum questions from dum people dat will never own a car sterio.  lemme give an example:

Hi im new to this place and need advice.  which is mo betta a Dikksonix 15,000.1 or a mtx 250d??  what subs to push....dikksonix 22" hi excursion competition woofs or pioneer tsw subs?? 

Dum ass questions guys....come on it gets old......tell them to go install something for a change instead of buggin the pros about dum shite.

B.S. ... yer just another dumb ass that can't type worth a crap... the owner of this site does NOT care enough to add a moderator...

here is a test for you.... if you are a moderator PERMA Ban Roadtrippin, and his IP, and any other ass that uses a profile picture that is NOT them... I will send $25 to your pay pal account right NOW!

dumbass

New Post 10-10-2008 10:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for renee Click here to Send renee a Private Message Find more posts by renee Add renee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
andymtx

The only true this Pokey wrote was "MTX 250D" this amp actually does exist, don't ask me how I knew that.....can I have 25 bucks? :scratchhead:

New Post 10-10-2008 10:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for andymtx Click here to Send andymtx a Private Message Find more posts by andymtx Add andymtx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

Cs has been in need of serious moderation for the last 3 years that I have seen. If mods were here then Pokemon would not have an account.  It's the net........Don't  let it get to you. Take it from  me.....It's really not worth it.  

New Post 10-10-2008 11:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for larrypeters86 Click here to Send larrypeters86 a Private Message Find more posts by larrypeters86 Add larrypeters86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1sr

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 10-10-2008 by larrypeters86

Cs has been in need of serious moderation for the last 3 years that I have seen. If mods were here then Pokemon would not have an account.  It's the net........Don't  let it get to you. Take it from  me.....It's really not worth it.  

It's just annoying when you get someone who needs help or wants to learn something and you get someone that is so negative towards them. We all joined this website because we have a love for car audio and to have someone that discourages new members is just wrong. Oh yeah nobody tells you to read these threads or reply to them.

New Post 10-11-2008 01:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for 1sr Click here to Send 1sr a Private Message Find more posts by 1sr Add 1sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

Nobody told you to pay attention to him also.

New Post 10-11-2008 06:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for larrypeters86 Click here to Send larrypeters86 a Private Message Find more posts by larrypeters86 Add larrypeters86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1sr

So you're telling me that when you look at a post that you don't read any of the other replies you don't read them.

New Post 10-11-2008 06:33 PM
larrypeters86

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 10-11-2008 by 1sr
It's just annoying when you get someone who needs help or wants to learn something and you get someone that is so negative towards them. We all joined this website because we have a love for car audio and to have someone that discourages new members is just wrong. Oh yeah nobody tells you to read these threads or reply to them.

I was only responding to your statement here. I agree with you that someone like Pokemon should not be here but it all should be taken with a grain of salt.

New Post 10-11-2008 07:54 PM
Luther

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 10-09-2008 by pokemon

so you understand bras,

I am a moderator of this here forum.

Now that is out da way.  you have your opinion....i have mine.  i dont like answering dum questions from dum people dat will never own a car sterio.  lemme give an example:

Hi im new to this place and need advice.  which is mo betta a Dikksonix 15,000.1 or a mtx 250d??  what subs to push....dikksonix 22" hi excursion competition woofs or pioneer tsw subs?? 

Dum ass questions guys....come on it gets old......tell them to go install something for a change instead of buggin the pros about dum shite.

If you are tired of it, don't reply. Your moderation does this forum a dis-service. It's here to help people who have questions, and don't know as much as others. Plenty of people here DO reply to threads such as your example. By the way, for a moderator, your typing and language is quite juvenile...

New Post 10-11-2008 10:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Luther Click here to Send Luther a Private Message Find more posts by Luther Add Luther to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1sr

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 10-16-2008 by pokemon

no.....dis site is mosly fer people dat wanna pretind to be getin redy to buy a BIG AZZ systim dat cos lyk $4k LOL!!!

Dis site has no advertizin.....cant pay da bills.......is lyk da Truman Show movie.

You all part of a BIG FAK AZZ internet site so yous can chat n stuf.

Git all deez numnutz off da forum an it wud beez beda.

But fer now jus dum as HELLS.

pure ignorance, look around a lot of us have systems worth atleast 4k

New Post 10-16-2008 06:31 PM
matthewjozefiak

I have just one question for this pokemon fella, do you not have anything eles to do but act like a DUMB ass on the internet? What a loser. And I dont have a $4k system but im sure its way better than any you will  ever have. "BRA"

New Post 10-17-2008 12:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for matthewjozefiak Click here to Send matthewjozefiak a Private Message Find more posts by matthewjozefiak Add matthewjozefiak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 10-10-2008 by renee

B.S. ... yer just another dumb ass that can't type worth a crap... the owner of this site does NOT care enough to add a moderator...

here is a test for you.... if you are a moderator PERMA Ban Roadtrippin, and his IP, and any other ass that uses a profile picture that is NOT them... I will send $25 to your pay pal account right NOW!

dumbass

Rt really burns your ass doesn't he?

New Post 10-18-2008 01:24 AM
newfosgatesucks

.dsv

Pokemon, are you still pissed about your Rockwood frying from pushing those mtx jackhammers? 

I think your name came from your last sexual interaction....You bent over and when your non spelling, non talking cousin was abusing you your dad asked what he was doin, to which he replied, I Poke-em-mon.  His lack of command of the english language is obviously an STD as evidenced by your subsequent lack in those areas...

Also, your Posts are as useful as a sparkomatic tape deck.  Bravo.  Really. 

At some point, each of us were noobs.  We all were ignorant. We lacked know how.  We learned.  We got more informed.  That is the purpose of this site.  You need to buy "Spelling Elmo" and work through it nice and slow before you reply also.

New Post 10-31-2008 04:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for newfosgatesucks Click here to Send newfosgatesucks a Private Message Find more posts by newfosgatesucks Add newfosgatesucks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

lol

New Post 10-31-2008 09:40 AM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting