Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Other Mobile Electronics > Alarm
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TXcowgirl

Alarm

Hey guys im looking for a alarm for my 99 tacoma.Some features i like are to be able to roll my windows up and is thier any alarms that have strobe's or bright-lights.I'll spend up to 200.00,also i need a glass senser.Thank u TXcowgirl

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 04-16-2004 08:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TXcowgirl Click here to Send TXcowgirl a Private Message Find more posts by TXcowgirl Add TXcowgirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JrPimp6900

I have a web site for you...I live in North Richland Hills, Tx

For your price range it is going to be hard to find the alarm w/ the features you want. I have a badass alarm its The Viper 690xv, it has a screen on it of a car and it lights up, viberates, and beeps(pages you) when someone messes with your car.(yes it has a glass sensor) It shows you on the screen where they are touching it. It has an AUX button which can have up to like 6 differen't settings, you can make it start your car, roll the windows up/down, turn the air-conditioning on, head lights on/off, radio, doors open, etc. Whatever you want to do to your car. I got a very good deal on it, $375 w/installation. I live in North Richland Hills, Tx, the place i went to was in Grapevine, like 15 min. from my place. This guy is so awesome he will give you a cheap price. The alarm I have now is cheaper now than when I got it. Here go to this website to see it http://www.directed.com/security/viper/viper_responder.asp or just directed.com. Hopefully this gives you all the info u need, if not just leave me a message.----Eric

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 11-17-2004 03:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JrPimp6900 Click here to Send JrPimp6900 a Private Message Find more posts by JrPimp6900 Add JrPimp6900 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting