Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Amplifiers > Amp. for RE XXX 15
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
franz

Amp. for RE XXX 15

Too power one RE XXX 15 witch amp. wold fit best

US Amps MD 3 D

Hifonics BXI 2600D - BXI 2010D

Soundstream PCX 2000D - TRX 2000D - TRM 2200 D - Rub. 1 2500.

from this Amps. which one would work best o other suggestions at 500.- budget.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 03-07-2009 02:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for franz Click here to Send franz a Private Message Find more posts by franz Add franz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fach

What are the specs on the sub, 2000 rms at 2 ohms?  I have an MA Audio Hk2000d, I used it for a month then totalled my old car.  Not using in my new set up, just doing the speakers for now.  Anyway it never ever got hot once and is in mint condition.  The amp is really underpowered.  Let me know if you'd be interested. Peak output is approx. 3600 watts.

• 2000W Digital Class X Competition Mono Block Amplifier
  • RMS Power @ 14.4V
    • 750W x 1 @ 4 Ohm
    • 1000W x 1 @ 2 Ohm
    • 1500W x 1 @ 1 Ohm
  • RMS Power @ 17.0V
    • 1000W x 1 @ 4 Ohm
    • 1500W x 1 @ 2 Ohm
    • 1800W x 1 @ 1 Ohm

New Post 03-08-2009 03:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Fach Click here to Send Fach a Private Message Find more posts by Fach Add Fach to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1sr

RE: Amp. for RE XXX 15

quote:
Originally posted on 03-07-2009 by franz

Too power one RE XXX 15 witch amp. wold fit best

US Amps MD 3 D

Hifonics BXI 2600D - BXI 2010D

Soundstream PCX 2000D - TRX 2000D - TRM 2200 D - Rub. 1 2500.

from this Amps. which one would work best o other suggestions at 500.- budget.

Without a doubt the MD3D. I have that amp and it's very strong. It will match that sub perfectly.

New Post 03-10-2009 02:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for 1sr Click here to Send 1sr a Private Message Find more posts by 1sr Add 1sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
franz

Hello Fach thank you for the offer path I think its not so much for e daily driver, and too I'm in Dominican Republic I have too pay new too bring all my stuff  Issy into the country.

Hello 1sr I was hoping you wold  replay, you have e MD3D and you where thinking too change your treos too xxx haffe  you decided already

I am shour the MD3D its e grade Amp. only the fuse rating its about 3 x 30 = 100 so normally around 1000 rms and maximus an e reply said its e little overrated pleas tell mi your opinion the xxx its 2000 rms and going sealed I think it should have al the power. On 2000 rms at 14.5 volts efficiency in e daily driver too 12.5 too 13 volts its e lot less, other hand at IKE Sound for 400.- us its e great offer.

The Soundstream Rub 1.2500 at Onlinecarstereo is 529.- ship-pt and have e 250 fusing, Damping Factor its 300 and thd 0.5 ( even better then the MD3D booth US Amps has e got name ) in e daily driver the 2500 from the Rubi wold tr-op both still stay  closet too 2000 rms. So whats your opinion one the Soundstream i readied there back en USA and design there lines new and too e Soundstream standard is that's true o  just promotion.

New Post 03-10-2009 02:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for franz Click here to Send franz a Private Message Find more posts by franz Add franz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ddaudio21

i got a 4000 watt quantium i will sell you if ur interrested it powers my dd9515 pretty dam well i just need a amp that will give 4000rms to it but there is nothing wrong with the amp i got a 4 gauge kicker amp kit going to it and i got 8 gauge speaker wire going into the speaker termanals. it has a bass remote that comes with it to

New Post 03-11-2009 12:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ddaudio21 Click here to Send ddaudio21 a Private Message Find more posts by ddaudio21 Add ddaudio21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brownie

MMATS D3500.1, will power it up really good!

New Post 03-11-2009 03:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Brownie Click here to Send Brownie a Private Message Find more posts by Brownie Add Brownie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1sr

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 03-10-2009 by franz

Hello Fach thank you for the offer path I think its not so much for e daily driver, and too I'm in Dominican Republic I have too pay new too bring all my stuff  Issy into the country.

Hello 1sr I was hoping you wold  replay, you have e MD3D and you where thinking too change your treos too xxx haffe  you decided already

I am shour the MD3D its e grade Amp. only the fuse rating its about 3 x 30 = 100 so normally around 1000 rms and maximus an e reply said its e little overrated pleas tell mi your opinion the xxx its 2000 rms and going sealed I think it should have al the power. On 2000 rms at 14.5 volts efficiency in e daily driver too 12.5 too 13 volts its e lot less, other hand at IKE Sound for 400.- us its e great offer.

The Soundstream Rub 1.2500 at Onlinecarstereo is 529.- ship-pt and have e 250 fusing, Damping Factor its 300 and thd 0.5 ( even better then the MD3D booth US Amps has e got name ) in e daily driver the 2500 from the Rubi wold tr-op both still stay  closet too 2000 rms. So whats your opinion one the Soundstream i readied there back en USA and design there lines new and too e Soundstream standard is that's true o  just promotion.

Actually I'm going to build a different box before I change subs. The MD3D is a great amp. I really like it, the president from US Amps said they do about 2100 watts tested at 1ohm and thats all of them not just one. He also said they test them at 13 or 12 volts. The amps fuse rating is 120 it's 3 X 40amp fuses. The only thing I can't stand is that it has a turn off pop. The president said that the US Amps are known for that.

New Post 03-11-2009 11:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 1sr Click here to Send 1sr a Private Message Find more posts by 1sr Add 1sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jfin1204

sundown saz2000d would be good. plus underated.

New Post 03-12-2009 12:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jfin1204 Click here to Send jfin1204 a Private Message Find more posts by jfin1204 Add jfin1204 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
franz

Thanks Brownie, yes the MMats 3500.1 would be great  only negative its about 800.- too 1000.- e little too much for my budget

1sr your right its 3 x 40 and its for sure e got Amp. for the preis of 400.- great, the noise is it high depends the volume you playing o always the same strong pop. Wat Tu you think of the Rubi 2500.1god , bed o just not your preference

New Post 03-12-2009 07:09 PM
Brownie

My mistake, I totally over looked the buget!

In that case, US Amps MD3D

New Post 03-12-2009 07:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Brownie Click here to Send Brownie a Private Message Find more posts by Brownie Add Brownie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1sr

The noise varys. It only does it when I turn my truck off. As far as the other amp you mentioned I don't know what amp that is.

New Post 03-13-2009 12:17 AM
franz

Sorry there is e link its the Soundstream Rubicon 1 2500D  I were looking for Soundstream listening got experiences from people abboud dear old school Amps.

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductList.aspx?CategoryID=1&ManufacturerID=642&RowIndex=0&PageNum=2&SortField=1&SortOrder=0&ShowAll=False&

New Post 03-13-2009 07:41 AM
franz

Hello Maximus thanks for your replay

you think the MD 3 D its the better choirs, have you experience with the Soundstream Rubicon 2500 I don't now but I  were thinking tho goo with the 2500 for the Sub and the Rubi. 4 600 for the vocals 100x4 4ohm - 150x2 2ohm - 300x2 2ohm at the moment I have Eclipse SC 8365 3 Way front and Pioneer Coax on the back Doors with the 4.600 I were able tho upgrade further one tho the Re xxx 2 ways o the Lanzer Opti6c

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=20405

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductList.aspx?CategoryID=1&ManufacturerID=642&RowIndex=0&PageNum=2&SortField=1&SortOrder=0&ShowAll=False&

Other way I found a Lanzer opti 4000D  if the xxx teak 4 AX = 8000 Watt with the gains set at moderate level ---- o the opti 2000D You think there one off the optis could work.

New Post 03-17-2009 02:33 PM
franz

this is where a lot of people have diff ideas if class ab is better or not then class D for a sub. The XXX will take 8000rms all day from a good clean class ab amp with high damp factor. This is why the AX line is so much money. The have high high damp factor and low THD and that help cone control in the 5" + P2P Xmax. I found using a class d amp has so much less control that the sub coil will heat up faster making power hand come down so the 2000 watt rms rating is a under rated number even for a class d. I would think 2 MD2D amps linked would be a great match of all but I am not sure if that is in your price range. I would even think about getting one of them and running power on the low side at first to brake in the sub then add the 2nd one in down the road after a month or so and run it that way. Multi link design lets you strap amps together and drop ohm load lower then 2 ohms and keeps each amp running at a cleaner level then running each at 1ohm. Some crazy design. All multi link amps from them can be strapped together in sets of 2 so you can do 2,4,6,8 and so on and each time you can drop the load lower and lower so if you had the room and money you can strap like 8 amps together and wire them to a .5 or I think even lower for daily use and each amp would see around 2ohm or somthing like that. Multi link is only through USAmp and its a killer design but the amps are a lot of money. If you are getting an amp shipped in and have to import it look at the new big company making a killing out there call SounDigital They have a 80001d amp that benches over 12,000rms at 12.4volt and they have bigger one too and smaller prices are a bit high in the usa since they come from Brazil.

Thanks Maximus ok I understand You about too cleaner your signal - power too more power your woofers handle having more control an all moving parts. for going with class AB it teaks a lot of current needing big upgrades an the cars electrical system alt and extra batteries mi car its e small Ford Ecosport 1.6 100CV I think there don't sell it in USA car has a 95 amp 14.5 alt I will look for a second alt o upgrade for a 200 amp alt and Kinetic an front and back for class D I think it wold work for AB I think its not enuff. importing from USA I found a way its secure and for about 5.- usd poor pound its expensive bad exeptible, from other country's its a lot more complicated and less secure. today I found a Lanzer Opti 4000 for around 1000.- usd in a shop close To you think this Amp could work if I import one paying 899.- at carstereo with shipping and tax it wold bi around 1500.- too 2000.- deepens if the gays working at import taxes having a gut o bad day. ( dates how it works i a 3 world country ) other way I like the specks on the Soundstream Rubicon 2500 and its strappable if one its not enough I could put a second together, US Amps I am sure its a great amp but something i am not connected. so witch one You think its better Opti 4000 o Rubi 2500. Thanks again

New Post 03-17-2009 11:16 PM
franz

Hello Maximo Thanks for a great offer bot I ordert Today 2 Soundstream rubicons the 2500.1 and the 4.600 the xxx al its on his way xxx 15 d2, I just have too wait about 30 days til there arrive at Dom. rep. I'm in Bunta Caña Bavaro working as a rep for a German Tour Operator and sometimes helping out colleges there part off our organization Hotel Beds so I am talking every day in englisch bath riding its not so Issy, i read your other thread for the amp never sighing one here in Dom. rep. pebble here to the same installs big woofers often vom home stereo and horns for heights windows and tailgates open parking at the weekends at burger kings 10 cars side by side playing different songs at max  so you listen too them 2 miles away, but not looking for SQ only being the loudest counts.

New Post 03-18-2009 07:32 PM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting