Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > Dodge never made a boat. (Pics)
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Donsway

Dodge never made a boat. (Pics)

Was on my way to town and came up on this.

Photobucket
Had to stop and try to help fish it out.
Photobucket
Just would not take the bait....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Honey I am going to be late.
Photobucket
Photobucket
He got out so fast the first time must have forgot a few things.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Never got his cigarette wet!!!!
Photobucket
I took some video of it coming out and may post it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The RPM gauge was jumping from being wet, and the lights never went off. Poor guy said it just started going back and he hit the gas but never got traction. I think the rear tires started to float and he never hit the brakes to stop the front wheels. In the pics the rear is floating, don't think he had very much fuel in the tank so it helped it float. Bad deal...
Photobucket
I told the guy I was going to post the pics on the internet when I first walked up with the cam. LOL To the guy that was there fishing, thanks for the rod I used in that pic.
Well Carstereo people just thought I would share some funny pics (if you are a Chevy guy) with you. Thank God I had a cam with me today. Have a great one.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 03-09-2009 09:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Donsway Click here to Send Donsway a Private Message Find more posts by Donsway Add Donsway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

Can't see the pics here but I'll be sure to check them out in the morning.....Kinda like old times around here again. It's kinda nice.

New Post 03-09-2009 10:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for larrypeters86 Click here to Send larrypeters86 a Private Message Find more posts by larrypeters86 Add larrypeters86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donsway

It is a truck that backed down a boat ramp and did not stop. It is funny and sad all at the same time.

It is good to talk with you and post a few pic, help with a amp..... :) Damn, we need some smileys around here.

Can you do Youtube at work? This is us in Maui, I am the one in yellow shorts. That is a place called Black Rock. Man that was a cool ass place to go for 3 weeks!!!! We already want to go back and now the economy craps out so maybe in 15 years?? So far this year work has been good, hope it stays that way.

New Post 03-09-2009 10:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Donsway Click here to Send Donsway a Private Message Find more posts by Donsway Add Donsway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

No Youtube either.....

New Post 03-09-2009 11:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for larrypeters86 Click here to Send larrypeters86 a Private Message Find more posts by larrypeters86 Add larrypeters86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

That poor sob with the truck....lol. You just had to fuck with him playing with the fishing rod too. That's just too good.

Jumping off those rocks will eventually get someone killed or hurt real bad too. Looks like another nice trip there Don.

New Post 03-10-2009 07:24 AM
Donsway

I am sure that rock has claimed many over the years. Here is a video of that truck being pulled out.

New Post 03-10-2009 08:39 AM
larrypeters86

That is painful to watch.

New Post 03-10-2009 01:17 PM
warpedhifi

Now thats funny, lololol.  Don, glad to see you are doing ok,  I been wondering about you and your family, hope all is well!  

New Post 03-10-2009 01:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for warpedhifi Click here to Send warpedhifi a Private Message Find more posts by warpedhifi Add warpedhifi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

Warped!!!!! How ya doin buddy?

New Post 03-10-2009 06:54 PM
warpedhifi

Busy as usual, looks like you and Don are doing ok.  How are things in your world?

New Post 03-10-2009 07:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for warpedhifi Click here to Send warpedhifi a Private Message Find more posts by warpedhifi Add warpedhifi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
warpedhifi

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 03-09-2009 by Donsway

It is a truck that backed down a boat ramp and did not stop. It is funny and sad all at the same time.

It is good to talk with you and post a few pic, help with a amp..... :) Damn, we need some smileys around here.

Can you do Youtube at work? This is us in Maui, I am the one in yellow shorts. That is a place called Black Rock. Man that was a cool ass place to go for 3 weeks!!!! We already want to go back and now the economy craps out so maybe in 15 years?? So far this year work has been good, hope it stays that way.

Don, was that you in the last video looking at the blowhole???  How deep does that hole go???  That is neat all the water that comes shooting out of that thing.

New Post 03-10-2009 07:15 PM
larrypeters86

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 03-10-2009 by warpedhifi

Busy as usual, looks like you and Don are doing ok.  How are things in your world?

Things are good here up north. Haven't seen you around these parts in some time.

New Post 03-10-2009 07:27 PM
Donsway

Warped, we are doing good now that work is picking up. That was not me in that video, I was the one with the cam but the hole is about 15 feet deep and about the size of a sewer man hole cover. That water comes out of there with some power.... There is another small blow hole close to that one that Robyn was looking down and it got her. We were not dressed for swimming so was funny as hell. All I can say is if you ever get the chance to go, DO IT!!!!

Warped, hope you and yours are all doing well and I see you are getting a cold rain this morning. It has not made it down to me but on it's way fast. Glad to see it with how dry we are right now, maybe we can fill up all these lake for summer. Have a great one!!!

New Post 03-11-2009 08:35 AM
riva16

"Just wouldn't take the bait..." That pic was hilarious... Guy just chiling with a fishing pole... LOL

New Post 04-14-2009 10:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for riva16 Click here to Send riva16 a Private Message Find more posts by riva16 Add riva16 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting