Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Amplifiers > PPI PC-2100
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
01Foreman400

PPI PC-2100

How much could I sell one of these for? I have one that I don't need anymore it's in great shape and works like new. Thanks, Darrell

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 04-20-2004 05:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 01Foreman400 Click here to Send 01Foreman400 a Private Message Find more posts by 01Foreman400 Add 01Foreman400 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
01Foreman400

Thanks for all the great help. This site SUCKS!

New Post 04-23-2004 07:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 01Foreman400 Click here to Send 01Foreman400 a Private Message Find more posts by 01Foreman400 Add 01Foreman400 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
miket

RE: PPI PC-2100

quote:
Originally posted on 04-20-2004 by 01Foreman400
How much could I sell one of these for? I have one that I don't need anymore it's in great shape and works like new. Thanks, Darrell

Darrell, I would do a search on Ebay and see what these have gone for traditionally....thats the best place to look.

New Post 04-30-2004 11:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for miket Click here to Send miket a Private Message Find more posts by miket Add miket to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
inthecards00

dude , where is your tude

This site definately does NOT suck and is the best on the web for its genre. Just because someone does not answer your query in three days does not mean the site sucks. So take a 4:20 and chill man. There are people here who can help. But being rude is not going to help your cause.

New Post 05-02-2004 05:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for inthecards00 Click here to Send inthecards00 a Private Message Find more posts by inthecards00 Add inthecards00 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting