Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Subwoofers and Speakers > any in put on the atomic apx15 speakers
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hatch

any in put on the atomic apx15 speakers

im looking at geting 2 atomic apx15 or the apxx15 for spl this year but cant find any one that nows any thing about them like the xmass or the tip of magnet and  its weight , and if i can yous a 175sq in port insted of the 240 sq in that the factory calls for in the spl box they say 240 sq in at 2 in long. the number i came up with say 175 sq in at 7.5 in long to tune in at 65 hz that they sayis for there spl box at 12 cubes for both subs

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 03-18-2009 02:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hatch Click here to Send hatch a Private Message Find more posts by hatch Add hatch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hatch

thanks maximus iv seen you say other stuff about the atomic line thats impressed me with there product so far. your the only person iv found in 7 months that nows any thing about atomic.   i talked to randy at atomic and he would not say in depth much about  there apx specs that im trying to find out othere then what you can see online for your self  but i understad becase of all the others out there copying what they and others have made. i know what you are saying about the manufactures producs going to hell a few year back the same thing happend to the sound streams line up as well in 06. so iv  ran my old t4 sub for the last 3 year in spl comps becase they  were the 05 models that were out before all the bad products hit the market. they have got a bit beter but now that there made in china there not as good as they were wene they were made in the u.s. maximus  do you have any of the real specs on the apx subs like the xmass and the peak power i know the rms and burst power but not the peak .and do you think they will take what they say it will of 25000 watts on a burp of 5 to 10 secends. is there a way to contact you to see what you can do for me in prices throu you shop. it would be better for me to get them from you as a dealer then going right to the factory becase of  the warenty head aches. what area of n.y. you in im up north of utica about 40 miles and would like to cheak out you shot latter in the spring and look at your line up of atomic and re subs and amps.  i seen 1 re sx 15 at spl comp and it hit 2 db less then my 2 t4 15 sub if what you say about the atomics being just a littel bit louder then the re of the same quality and cost i should be all set for comp this year.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 03-19-2009 11:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hatch Click here to Send hatch a Private Message Find more posts by hatch Add hatch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting