Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > Rain....
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Donsway

Rain....

It just started and we needed to go mow 10 yards, SHIT!!!! Been like this for a month or more. Is it just Texas or is everyone getting wet on the weekends? Getting old fast, but the lakes are full so guess you have to take the bad with the good. Hope you all are having a better morning than I am.....

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 05-14-2009 09:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Donsway Click here to Send Donsway a Private Message Find more posts by Donsway Add Donsway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gameguru1360

nope it's nice & dry here in southern california, but santa barbara needs rain since they have that big Jesusita fire over there.

I thought this post was about rain that got in and messed up your amp & sub(s)!!

New Post 05-14-2009 01:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for gameguru1360 Click here to Send gameguru1360 a Private Message Find more posts by gameguru1360 Add gameguru1360 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kevinl

RE: Rain....

quote:
Originally posted on 05-14-2009 by Donsway

It just started and we needed to go mow 10 yards, SHIT!!!! Been like this for a month or more. Is it just Texas or is everyone getting wet on the weekends? Getting old fast, but the lakes are full so guess you have to take the bad with the good. Hope you all are having a better morning than I am.....

its the same thing in tennessee, it rained all last week, then it stopped for a couple days, now its gonna rain somemore here in a min. I mowed my yard and my grandmas yard yesterday and that shit was thick had to mow it on level 5 and i usually mow on the 3rd level.

New Post 05-14-2009 03:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kevinl Click here to Send kevinl a Private Message Find more posts by kevinl Add kevinl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

I might start building an ark soon.

New Post 05-14-2009 06:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for larrypeters86 Click here to Send larrypeters86 a Private Message Find more posts by larrypeters86 Add larrypeters86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donsway

Well ya'll have a nice one on the way. Today here is nice, need to get out of this A/C and back to mowing. BUT.... going to rain it's ass off tomorrow all day so they say, with lots of wind. So if it works like most times it will hit TN by Sun. I lived in Cumberland Co. KY and go up there all the time. Love it up that way. If the grass is growing like here anything over a week is to long. My mower goes 10mph but not when cutting wet tall thick stuff. Been able to open it up today, just 6 yards to go. General Hospital is on right now so the girls are in no rush to get back at it.LOL I hate soaps, but gives me computer time.

Larry, guess it will be to you by Mon. FUN FUN!!!! Warped is coming over to hook up a few monitors to my computer Sun. Going to do some fireworks (BIG ones). Girls are riding horses if it is not to wet. If you feel like a trip..... Hope to see you:)

New Post 05-15-2009 03:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Donsway Click here to Send Donsway a Private Message Find more posts by Donsway Add Donsway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

It's actually really nice here today. Sunny as all hell and starting to get hot. Now I want to open the pool. You tell Warped I said hey.

New Post 05-15-2009 05:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for larrypeters86 Click here to Send larrypeters86 a Private Message Find more posts by larrypeters86 Add larrypeters86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donsway

Will do... A pool would have been good here today, was hot even with all the wind. I see on the news that by 6:00 in the morning rain will be here just in time for the weekend fun. Have a great night Larry.

New Post 05-16-2009 12:21 AM
Endo50

Hey larry wondering where you were hiding.

New Post 05-16-2009 08:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Endo50 Click here to Send Endo50 a Private Message Find more posts by Endo50 Add Endo50 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

Been working a ton of hours. They meaning where I work layed off 10 people about 2 months ago. Little did they know that we would get a ton of orders in. Now corp. won't let them call anyone back til the works sustains itself for 3 months. In the meantime that means I work 60 hrs a week. At least the money is good. How's the system sounding these days?

New Post 05-16-2009 11:25 AM
Endo50

system is doing pretty good,the work front not so good ,I miss overtime

New Post 05-16-2009 07:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Endo50 Click here to Send Endo50 a Private Message Find more posts by Endo50 Add Endo50 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting