Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > NOT GUILTY!!!!!
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Donsway

NOT GUILTY!!!!!

Some know the story on this and is way more than I can type so to those that know,
  IT IS OVER. Just took $15,000, 15 months, and 5 days in court. What a bad deal but great now.

HAPPY DANCE Pictures, Images and Photos
Happy Dance 06 Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 06-14-2009 05:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Donsway Click here to Send Donsway a Private Message Find more posts by Donsway Add Donsway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

You are the man Don!!!! Couldn't be happier for you. When I read your first post I truly raised my fists in the air. I couldn't be happier for you my freind.

New Post 06-14-2009 10:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for larrypeters86 Click here to Send larrypeters86 a Private Message Find more posts by larrypeters86 Add larrypeters86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donsway

Thanks man, it has been a long road and nice to get to the end. One good thing is we got to meet most of the higher ups in the DA, and sheriff's department so are now like old friends. They got to see what we have been going through for the last 10 years and feel bad for us. A real change from at first when I was the bad guy for blowing his leg almost off. Now they feel he got what he needed that night. And the laws here in Texas are not like most states so there were about 3-5 laws that covered me in doing what I had to. Only took the jury around 25 mins. to come back with the not guilty. Made the other side sick, they knew I was on my way to the big house, but after all the stuff the guy I shot said the jury hated him for being a ass for so long and glad he walks funny now.  Damn Texas is a great state!!!!! Thanks again Ford, was good knowing that it was more than me thinking about it all this time.

New Post 06-17-2009 06:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Donsway Click here to Send Donsway a Private Message Find more posts by Donsway Add Donsway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenny9955

Haha! Donway you cannot stop amazing me.

New Post 06-20-2009 08:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kenny9955 Click here to Send Kenny9955 a Private Message Find more posts by Kenny9955 Add Kenny9955 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

That is one cool guy there Kenny!

New Post 06-20-2009 11:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for larrypeters86 Click here to Send larrypeters86 a Private Message Find more posts by larrypeters86 Add larrypeters86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donsway

Thank you both, I got my cool from y'all. Hope all is well, and everyone is happy.

New Post 06-21-2009 10:33 PM
pumpkinman

RE: don

quote:
Originally posted on 06-21-2009 by Donsway

Thank you both, I got my cool from y'all. Hope all is well, and everyone is happy.

shit dude your the happy one im sure. i bet they were all so pissed NOT GUILTY.LMAO all i can say is put it behind you and relax now..now u can stop worrieing and walk with your head hi..Dont Disapoint Don..lmfao. i hope to meet you and yours someday.as we talked so glad we still can.take care don your in my thoughts

New Post 06-23-2009 12:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for pumpkinman Click here to Send pumpkinman a Private Message Find more posts by pumpkinman Add pumpkinman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donsway

We will make it up that way soon, been wanting to go to NY for some time now. Lots of work going on right now, putting in a stone walkway and mowing today. Next week we start a rebuild on a boat house. That will be so nice to be in the water as we work with all the heat going on right now. Was 104 here yesterday when we did all the digging for the walkway so hope to get the stone done this morning before it gets hot. Hope it is cool up your way, and if it is send it down here. And yes I am a happy man to be out working heat and all.

New Post 06-25-2009 07:57 AM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting