Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > Little boys will be safe...
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Donsway

Little boys will be safe...

now that Michael Jackson is dead.

I know, that is a bad thing to say but it is true.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 06-25-2009 07:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Donsway Click here to Send Donsway a Private Message Find more posts by Donsway Add Donsway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

used to love his music til he turned out to be a mongering pervert.  glad he is dead personally,  i know it sounds harsh but I have 3 beautiful children to think of that happening to.

New Post 06-25-2009 11:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gameguru1360

RE: Little boys will be safe...

quote:
Originally posted on 06-25-2009 by Donsway

now we only have to worry about those child molesters who call themselves priests!!  =p

New Post 06-28-2009 04:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for gameguru1360 Click here to Send gameguru1360 a Private Message Find more posts by gameguru1360 Add gameguru1360 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenny9955

Haha! THey probably wondering where's MJ.

New Post 07-01-2009 04:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kenny9955 Click here to Send Kenny9955 a Private Message Find more posts by Kenny9955 Add Kenny9955 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pumpkinman

RE: RE: Little boys will be safe...

quote:
Originally posted on 06-28-2009 by gameguru1360

now we only have to worry about those child molesters who call themselves priests!!  =p

Isnt this true,man ive seen so many preist especially catholic now im catholic.so dont think im judging..but come on a priest here where i am was doing little boys and teens for years hundreds of boys.he got 6 months and 10 yrs probation.plain sick bastard should of been hung from a cross. Then shot in the knees with a 270..lmfao

New Post 08-07-2009 01:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for pumpkinman Click here to Send pumpkinman a Private Message Find more posts by pumpkinman Add pumpkinman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pumpkinman

RE: Little boys will be safe...

quote:
Originally posted on 06-25-2009 by Donsway

sad but hey no more children will be hurt and thats not so sad thats good

New Post 08-07-2009 01:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for pumpkinman Click here to Send pumpkinman a Private Message Find more posts by pumpkinman Add pumpkinman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gameguru1360

the catholic church should allow priests to marry...it'll relieve all that pressure from celibacy built up or backed up!

Of course those other catholic churches which allow the priests to marry aren't recognized by the main catholic church, but you don't see those priests being convicted of child rape and molestation.

New Post 08-08-2009 11:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for gameguru1360 Click here to Send gameguru1360 a Private Message Find more posts by gameguru1360 Add gameguru1360 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pumpkinman

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 08-08-2009 by gameguru1360

the catholic church should allow priests to marry...it'll relieve all that pressure from celibacy built up or backed up!

Of course those other catholic churches which allow the priests to marry aren't recognized by the main catholic church, but you don't see those priests being convicted of child rape and molestation.

Isnt this correct though.God made people to reproduce,and it must be hell on them.no one,  i dont think can obstain 100% .As u said let them marrie and watch the molestation stop.. Bad preist !

New Post 08-09-2009 01:15 AM
gameguru1360

with christian pastors, you don't see molestations or child rapists, all you see are infidetlity like that Jim & Tammy Faye Bakker national confession!

New Post 08-09-2009 12:40 PM
Kenny9955

I'm not going to hating Micheal Jackson. We all don't know Micheal as good as his families. For some reason or personally, i don't know why he would molest little childrens. I did like to ask him personal. 

New Post 08-10-2009 11:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kenny9955 Click here to Send Kenny9955 a Private Message Find more posts by Kenny9955 Add Kenny9955 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
outlawice

michael did'nt  molest  them kids!, he was just too damn friendly and too damn quick to resort in just paying people off who harrass him.  after the first so -called molestation case was over and done why did people still allowed their kids to stay the nite over mike's?  I rest my 2cents!

New Post 08-13-2009 07:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for outlawice Click here to Send outlawice a Private Message Find more posts by outlawice Add outlawice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

how come he had all those secret rooms then?

i bet you think OJ was innocent too?

lol  j/k  my opinion is mine and yours is yours,  it's all good man.

New Post 08-13-2009 07:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
outlawice

..true,true that bro, humm, i guess i missed the report on the secret rooms, but i do remember all the locks on the doors and shit.  ....and why is this old post still on the front page?....lol

New Post 02-02-2010 01:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for outlawice Click here to Send outlawice a Private Message Find more posts by outlawice Add outlawice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigmescan

being celibate has nothing to do with molesting kids. shit you have grown men who are married who do the same shit. if you make a vow and cant keep it. then you where not meant to be a priest. i dont give a shit if hes catholic or a fucking satanist. them fukkers are just sick. i dont think i could ever just kill someone to just kill them. but i could make an exception to a child molester. sorry if im ranting its just a touchy subject for me.

New Post 02-02-2010 08:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigmescan Click here to Send bigmescan a Private Message Find more posts by bigmescan Add bigmescan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
kaotiksyko, from , CO. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting