Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > MIchael Jackson will never be forgotten. R.I.P!
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kenny9955

MIchael Jackson will never be forgotten. R.I.P!

Michael jackson's the king of pop died.. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31552029?gt1=43001

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 06-25-2009 09:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kenny9955 Click here to Send Kenny9955 a Private Message Find more posts by Kenny9955 Add Kenny9955 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

used to love his music til he turned out to be a mongering pervert.  glad he is dead personally,  i know it sounds harsh but I have 3 beautiful children to think of that happening to.

New Post 06-25-2009 11:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenny9955

I'm sad to hear he pass away because he's the king of pop. I know he have many issues in life but now he's gone but his legacy will not be forgotten.

New Post 06-26-2009 01:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kenny9955 Click here to Send Kenny9955 a Private Message Find more posts by Kenny9955 Add Kenny9955 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

A freak he was ....A music genious he Most certainly was,,,,, Did he molest children or did a few try to extort money from him? You and I will never know for sure

New Post 06-26-2009 10:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for larrypeters86 Click here to Send larrypeters86 a Private Message Find more posts by larrypeters86 Add larrypeters86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alpine50

M.Jackson R.I.P.

I aquired the   Essentials-Michael Jackson double CD set for about $14.00 in 2006.That particular 2 cd set from the Jackson 5 to P.Y.T...Thriller to BAD..40 songs..I was abuot 25 years old when Thriller hit the clubs...it was the early 80's...he was amazing..The Motown 25th Anniversary Awards when he "MOONWALKED" across the stage..what a rush...that cd-set also has been made to read out "Essentials" and the "title" of  the song currently playing.[on your sources display] The only song missing is "got me working day and night"..it has quite a few.Wal-Mart has the CD set...Alpine50

New Post 06-30-2009 04:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alpine50 Click here to Send Alpine50 a Private Message Find more posts by Alpine50 Add Alpine50 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
riva16

Wait... Michael Jackson died?

New Post 09-10-2009 12:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for riva16 Click here to Send riva16 a Private Message Find more posts by riva16 Add riva16 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alpine50

M.J.......R.I.P.

No...................

New Post 09-10-2009 03:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alpine50 Click here to Send Alpine50 a Private Message Find more posts by Alpine50 Add Alpine50 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

I don't remember what yr the concert was on tv but the one where Slash played lead. When Beat It came on it was awesome. Slash.....sad to say really showed up Eddie van Halen from the original.

New Post 09-12-2009 08:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for larrypeters86 Click here to Send larrypeters86 a Private Message Find more posts by larrypeters86 Add larrypeters86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenny9955

Cannot believe this still here. I think he died over a medical prescription. I heard something about how they took his brain out and store it in some place. I notice peoples did really care about Jackson because all they wanted his money. Now he's dead so no one can harrass him or even him molesting kids'

New Post 09-21-2009 01:16 PM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting