Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Car Audio Competitions and Shows > Show in denver 6-27 - 6-28
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
werewolftigermonkey

Show in denver 6-27 - 6-28

There is a stereo contest this weekend in denver, at southwest plaza (the cartoys tent event) Info is a little sketchy but there is supposed to be an IASCA SPL and SQ contest one on saturday (4-9) and sunday (12-6) $15 bucks for each or $20 for both I can't find any info about wich comp is wich day but I plan to run both anyway

events seem to be in short supply this year in denver so I hope to see everyone that can make it.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 06-25-2009 10:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for werewolftigermonkey Click here to Send werewolftigermonkey a Private Message Find more posts by werewolftigermonkey Add werewolftigermonkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mc

what were the results from the show

New Post 07-03-2009 07:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mc Click here to Send mc a Private Message Find more posts by mc Add mc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
werewolftigermonkey

they had 3 events on saturday and cancelled sunday, They had bass boxing (highest volume held for 60 seconds) regular SPL and SQ The loudest truck was like 159.7dB

New Post 07-03-2009 12:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for werewolftigermonkey Click here to Send werewolftigermonkey a Private Message Find more posts by werewolftigermonkey Add werewolftigermonkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mc

I need to look into iasca rules but a 159 is a great score for db drag i only do around 153-155

New Post 07-03-2009 03:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mc Click here to Send mc a Private Message Find more posts by mc Add mc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
werewolftigermonkey

I took a second in SQ , but my db score was 143.7 and bass boxing was 143.1, neither was good enough for a trophy

New Post 07-03-2009 07:28 PM
werewolftigermonkey

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 07-03-2009 by mc

I need to look into iasca rules but a 159 is a great score for db drag i only do around 153-155

the regular db is basically the same as dB drag but no head to head

New Post 07-03-2009 07:30 PM
mc

do they have a site with the scores and the rules for me to check out

New Post 07-04-2009 07:43 AM
mc

did you use the lil thumper car from your profile at the show? Also to have a system doing 140+ and still have good enuf SQ for 2nd is pretty good

New Post 07-04-2009 07:58 AM
werewolftigermonkey

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 07-04-2009 by mc

did you use the lil thumper car from your profile at the show? Also to have a system doing 140+ and still have good enuf SQ for 2nd is pretty good

Yeah, Little Thumper was the car, I was actually surprised to do that good in SQ, but I do have to spend like 20 minutes tweaking the settings on the amps and my eq between dB and SQ

New Post 07-04-2009 04:07 PM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting