Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > Ugh cant wait.
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
deepbass69

Ugh cant wait.

Getting my new headlights in this week, halo headlights for my mirage. should be better then the stock non clear headlights i have now, they come with 6000k bulb but i might get the 8000k, let's see if i can get a pic

not my car but what it will look like Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 06-26-2009 10:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for deepbass69 Click here to Send deepbass69 a Private Message Find more posts by deepbass69 Add deepbass69 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tunerguy1000

pretty badass. I'm guessing you have a Mirage coupe huh? i used to hav an '01 4-door. thought bout doin the Evo5 conversion to it, but accident hapend so no more Mirage for me lol

New Post 06-27-2009 01:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tunerguy1000 Click here to Send tunerguy1000 a Private Message Find more posts by tunerguy1000 Add tunerguy1000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
deepbass69

yessird if i had 6 grand or more id do the 4g64 or w.e swap but i don't

i got 02 2 door.

New Post 06-27-2009 01:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for deepbass69 Click here to Send deepbass69 a Private Message Find more posts by deepbass69 Add deepbass69 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tunerguy1000

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 06-27-2009 by deepbass69

yessird if i had 6 grand or more id do the 4g64 or w.e swap but i don't

i got 02 2 door.

i was thinkn bout it but it wouda been an assload for the Evo's 4G63T AWD swap. Having to replace the engine, tranny, AWD conversion, and bodykit seemed like alot of hardwork and money i wasnt redy to give up yet lol

New Post 06-27-2009 01:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tunerguy1000 Click here to Send tunerguy1000 a Private Message Find more posts by tunerguy1000 Add tunerguy1000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
deepbass69

haha yeah i know so much timee so i havent bothered with my engine

New Post 06-27-2009 01:52 PM
tunerguy1000

u plan on doin any upgrades to it? Intake? Exhaust? Headers? etc.

New Post 06-27-2009 01:58 PM
tunerguy1000

u plan on doin any upgrades to it? Intake? Exhaust? Headers? etc.

New Post 06-27-2009 01:58 PM
deepbass69

well the engine has 180k so maybe intake haha

New Post 06-27-2009 02:00 PM
tunerguy1000

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 06-27-2009 by deepbass69

well the engine has 180k so maybe intake haha

haha holy jeez! whats ur current audio setup you got bumpin' in it?

New Post 06-27-2009 02:02 PM
gameguru1360

actually I posted a question on the toyotanation forum about the difference between the HID bulbs and those conversion kits and someone else posted a youtube link about the legalities of those conversion kits.  They said that the conversion kits are not street legal because of the high intensity and power rating and that the beam is not focused.  The oncoming traffic would have a harder time driving when approaching you and it would be more likely to cause them to have an accident.  Also those conversion kits don't have shock protection like most factory headlight assemblies so that when you hit a bump, the assembly actually compensates for the shock

So then I decided to order the HID bulbs for my car

New Post 06-28-2009 04:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for gameguru1360 Click here to Send gameguru1360 a Private Message Find more posts by gameguru1360 Add gameguru1360 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gameguru1360

you should probably go with those HID bulbs and perhaps a Billet grille for your first exterior upgrades

New Post 06-28-2009 04:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for gameguru1360 Click here to Send gameguru1360 a Private Message Find more posts by gameguru1360 Add gameguru1360 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
deepbass69

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 06-27-2009 by tunerguy1000

haha holy jeez! whats ur current audio setup you got bumpin' in it?

just look at my installation, jl audio w3v3 two of them A1800 amp

New Post 06-28-2009 04:19 PM
deepbass69

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 06-28-2009 by gameguru1360

you should probably go with those HID bulbs and perhaps a Billet grille for your first exterior upgrades

well the headlights are going ot be here tomorrow so its too late

New Post 06-28-2009 04:20 PM
gameguru1360

here's that youtube link on the legalities of using a conversion kit:

HID conversion kit

New Post 06-29-2009 11:12 AM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting