Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > new system
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sicaudio

not very impressive for 700$  that monoblock uses pos 85c caps  a good amp like AB AQ or hifonics uses true mil spec components 3 oz copper traces and 105c caps inside.  I would be willing to bet a $260 1610d brutus amp would destroy that megaloud thing.  for 700$ i want 5kw like a crunch gp3000pro  world record breaking amp,  not a no name pos like that.  not trying to bash but damn thats alot of bread for so little quality on the build.  low line crunch isnt pretty but uses way better components inside.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 07-01-2009 02:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donsway

Damn thing does not look like a $700 amp. Are you sure they go for that much, never even heard of them before.

New Post 07-02-2009 03:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Donsway Click here to Send Donsway a Private Message Find more posts by Donsway Add Donsway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

me either, thats why i checked em out  and I am extremely dissapointed at that price.  look like a no name brand to me,  and the components are junk IMO.  using dual power supplies tells me it is 2 amps inside that are strapped, which means it is illegal for comp anyway.  and darlington PS are not anything special either.

New Post 07-02-2009 04:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

and the 699 price from the site he said to look at was also 53% off  which means the normal price is over 1450$   !!!!!!

New Post 07-02-2009 04:29 PM
Donsway

Well damn, hope this guy gets what he pays for in sound. But don't look like he will. Sad really.....

New Post 07-02-2009 05:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Donsway Click here to Send Donsway a Private Message Find more posts by Donsway Add Donsway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

if that amp with the crappy components inside really puts out relaiable 1600 watts I would suck your dogs dick dude,  the thing is a pos.  I have been doing this for a living for over 20 years,  I know what real amp guts look like and what parts it takes to do it....  not daily driver my ass,  Pumpkinman runs 2 3000pro's daily  they will each make 7000 rms on the right electrical.  competition where? cambodia where they dont have any real cars anyway? 

New Post 07-03-2009 01:43 AM
sicaudio

go peddle your taiwan junk on someone elses forum  no one is biting,  we all use "REAL" competition grade products here :)

New Post 07-03-2009 01:45 AM
Donsway

And scene..... That's a wrap, lets close this up and go home.

New Post 07-03-2009 07:19 AM
mc

so these amp are 1500 dollars right? Well i'm not going to say what I got my RD HW D9's for but I got competitor priceing and it was less then what you want and If you want send me one. I'll can do a compaireison between the 2 i can test them at 8,2, and .5 ohms. If your amp does better i'll  let everyone know and i'll personally sell my D9's and pay full retail to swich to your product. Oh before you send this amp if you do can it be ran at 18.5 volts? 

New Post 07-03-2009 07:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mc Click here to Send mc a Private Message Find more posts by mc Add mc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 07-03-2009 by Donsway

And scene..... That's a wrap, lets close this up and go home.

lol  good 1 Don :)

New Post 07-03-2009 09:24 AM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting