Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > Getting new car
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
deepbass69

Getting new car

2000 Dodge Stratus. Four doors, big trunk so I assume my system will sound better in it :) As long as my insurance won't go up, it should go down actually. I have a two door car now and that is considered sports car, and this is considered a family car. My uncle selling it to me for $2000 and he's a master mechanic so I know it is good, plus he praises dodge's. easy to work on.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 09-19-2009 09:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for deepbass69 Click here to Send deepbass69 a Private Message Find more posts by deepbass69 Add deepbass69 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gameguru1360

yep, it looks like it has a pretty big trunk.  Your car insurance SHOULDN'T go up since it is a 4 door car and 2 door cars are considered coupes.   If your uncle is selling you the car, I'm not sure if the tax is waived when you do a title transfer.  When my dad sold me his 7th generation rolla, the tax on the selling price was waived between family members.

New Post 09-21-2009 10:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for gameguru1360 Click here to Send gameguru1360 a Private Message Find more posts by gameguru1360 Add gameguru1360 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tunerguy1000

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 09-21-2009 by gameguru1360

yep, it looks like it has a pretty big trunk.  Your car insurance SHOULDN'T go up since it is a 4 door car and 2 door cars are considered coupes.   If your uncle is selling you the car, I'm not sure if the tax is waived when you do a title transfer.  When my dad sold me his 7th generation rolla, the tax on the selling price was waived between family members.

That happend with me and my family memeber. Bought my 1st car off of some relatives for $2000. didnt have to pay any taxes or nothing on it.

New Post 09-22-2009 12:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tunerguy1000 Click here to Send tunerguy1000 a Private Message Find more posts by tunerguy1000 Add tunerguy1000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
deepbass69

Well I have it sales tax made it 196 to transfer plates. But after I drive the car and stop i smelll something burning i think it might be the brakes because the car was sitting at hise house for a long time.

here are both my cars, 6000k mirage headlights compared to my stratus halogen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YefS4I_-dlU

high beams

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7Ay1opa4JI

New Post 09-23-2009 09:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for deepbass69 Click here to Send deepbass69 a Private Message Find more posts by deepbass69 Add deepbass69 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting