Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > Who has windows 7?
Go Back Pages (3): [1] 2 3  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
deepbass69

Who has windows 7?

I downloaded it for free last night installed 64 bit ultimate today, works great lovin it :)

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 10-29-2009 12:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for deepbass69 Click here to Send deepbass69 a Private Message Find more posts by deepbass69 Add deepbass69 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

for free where?

New Post 10-29-2009 12:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
deepbass69

google my friend, you can find a good torrent any where

but my friend sent me what he had in a email and i still have it :)

just had to download utorrent and it downloaded to that, then burned the ISO file to a dvd. backed up my computer, restared it with the disk in and bam

i got the ultimate 64 bit version right now.

New Post 10-29-2009 12:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for deepbass69 Click here to Send deepbass69 a Private Message Find more posts by deepbass69 Add deepbass69 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

nice,  i use bit torrent

New Post 10-29-2009 01:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gameguru1360

does your version bypass the activation??

I'm still going to wait since I also use bit torrent....wait for the first service pack to be released.  I don't trust beta patches!!  =p

New Post 10-29-2009 06:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for gameguru1360 Click here to Send gameguru1360 a Private Message Find more posts by gameguru1360 Add gameguru1360 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

you can use an aftermarket registry editor to bypass the activation :)

New Post 10-29-2009 09:26 PM
deepbass69

this ain't beta it's the full version like if you bought it from the store

and what my friend gave me it just installed fully no activation

New Post 10-29-2009 09:35 PM
gameguru1360

friend of mine said that he bought the upgrade and as long as you have a valid windows license key, the windows 7 upgrade doesn't even ask for the windows 7 key.  he said that MS realized that people found out about this and is trying to change it, but I think it's too late as those millions of copies are already on store shelves!

New Post 11-04-2009 10:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for gameguru1360 Click here to Send gameguru1360 a Private Message Find more posts by gameguru1360 Add gameguru1360 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1sr

RE: Who has windows 7?

quote:
Originally posted on 10-29-2009 by deepbass69

I downloaded it for free last night installed 64 bit ultimate today, works great lovin it :)

Is it the actual win 7 or just the look of it? My brother-in-law got a win 7 program that changes the whole appearance to look like win 7.

New Post 11-05-2009 02:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for 1sr Click here to Send 1sr a Private Message Find more posts by 1sr Add 1sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gameguru1360

sounds like they're the actual windows 7, just the bootleg versions.

There is that Window Blinds program that just makes the shell to look like Vista or Windows 7 when you're running an older operating system like XP or 2k

New Post 11-05-2009 11:55 AM
1sr

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 11-05-2009 by gameguru1360

sounds like they're the actual windows 7, just the bootleg versions.

There is that Window Blinds program that just makes the shell to look like Vista or Windows 7 when you're running an older operating system like XP or 2k

Yeah, my brother in law keeps trying to get me to "upgrade" to win 7 but I told him it's pointless for me. I read a huge article on the comparison between win 7 and Vista. All in all the say that if you have Vista you're not going to gain much if anything at all by "upgrading".

'

New Post 11-05-2009 12:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 1sr Click here to Send 1sr a Private Message Find more posts by 1sr Add 1sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

i still say they are both "Downgrades" from XP.  this laptop i am on has less than 1/2 the ram, cpu ect as my wifes brand new $3000 state of the art laptop does and this 1 blows it away on speed.  Vista is a huge resource hog.

New Post 11-06-2009 07:32 AM
gameguru1360

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 11-06-2009 by sicaudio

i still say they are both "Downgrades" from XP.  this laptop i am on has less than 1/2 the ram, cpu ect as my wifes brand new $3000 state of the art laptop does and this 1 blows it away on speed.  Vista is a huge resource hog.

well they said that a major improvement in speed with vista was to disable that translucent bubble screensaver because it almost robbed 1-2gb of memory just to display it!

Others have said if you have vista, there's not much difference when upgrading to windows 7.  There is a major difference when upgrading from XP.

Still I'm going to wait until the 1st service pack is available for windows 7 before upgrading.

New Post 11-06-2009 11:34 AM
sicaudio

the wife has vista home and everything is disabled that can be, she has 4 gigs of ram and a dual core cpu that is almost 4 x's as fast as my xp comp,  i only have 1 gig ram with a pos  1.6 gig core2 centrino cpu and have every possible option on and i am still more than 2 x's faster than hers.

New Post 11-06-2009 11:41 AM
1sr

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 11-06-2009 by sicaudio

the wife has vista home and everything is disabled that can be, she has 4 gigs of ram and a dual core cpu that is almost 4 x's as fast as my xp comp,  i only have 1 gig ram with a pos  1.6 gig core2 centrino cpu and have every possible option on and i am still more than 2 x's faster than hers.

I don't know my of is pretty fast and it's vista. I have 3 gigs and a 640 gig hd. it my be the tri core amd athlon processor to though. I'm happy with mine hell I dl in mb's not kb's. I must have got a Wednesday pc LOL.

New Post 11-06-2009 03:30 PM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (3): [1] 2 3  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting