Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > for all who think ebay and internet purchases are safe!
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sicaudio

for all who think ebay and internet purchases are safe!

Finest Deals
http://stores.ebay.com/Finest-Deals

Our Warranty provided by FinestDeals:

We exchange/repair defective merchandise for the same model under the following conditions :
* It is returned to us, at purchasers expense including funds for return shipment.
* Item is accompanied by a letter explaining the defect.
* Item was professionally installed. (Installation receipt may be required.)
* Item shows no sign of abuse.
* The purchaser has had the item "Bench Tested" prior to installation, to discover any factory defect. (Bench Test receipt may be required.)
* The return is in the original box with all packaging material, manuals, warranty cards and everything else that came with it.
* Purchaser must email us to receive the Authorization for Return and state the Invoice number, the make and model of the item and the defect.
* Purchaser is responsible for shipping and proof of delivery on all returns.
* Please allow 14 business days for your return to be processed.
* In the event of a model year change we reserve the right to substitute a comparable model
* Once the return is processed we will replace/repair it and ship it back to the Purchaser at their expense. Sorry, No Refunds for any reason.

>>>bench tested prior to install??? Bench test receipt?? Who tests their stuff before installing??? No-One not even a stereo shop..

Domain name: FINESTDEALS.NET

Registrant Contact:
   RegisterFly.com - Ref# 16923625
   Whois Protection Service - ProtectFly.com (16923625.fly@spamfly.com)
   +1.8458183604
   Fax: +1.8456984014
   P.O. Box 969
   Margaretville, NY 12455
   US

>>> So you and no manufacturer can figure out who they are and where they are actually located.. Typical

Address 19046 Bruce B Downs Blvd #81 Tampa FL 33647

So the address does not match where the Ebay posts say it is shipping from.. Here is a sattelite picture of the location Looks like the side of the road.. Click to enlarge

UPDATE 11/28/2008
They have now shown up as a new site. Registered in 3/08
dealercostcaraudio.com
Just look at the address, same deal, the usual, rip people off, then disappear and open another URL. The net is a joke sometimes!!!

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 10-30-2009 07:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
maryland33

True that!Bunch of B.S.

New Post 11-01-2009 09:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for maryland33 Click here to Send maryland33 a Private Message Find more posts by maryland33 Add maryland33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gameguru1360

maybe his shop is mobile!  That address is for the store, but he does his business in the parking lot!

New Post 11-02-2009 09:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for gameguru1360 Click here to Send gameguru1360 a Private Message Find more posts by gameguru1360 Add gameguru1360 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

lol no i got in a jam and actually ordered a friends deck from there cuz the price was cheap and pioneer had discontinued the deck 3 months earlier,  2 - 3 months later I had my credit union contact them to file charges since they never shipped it.  they kept saying they had it in stock but then i ordered and they tried to send me a pos jvc instead of the pioneer premier deck straight across  lolz.  they said the website was screwed up blah blah blah,  but i didnt order it on the web, i phoned it in and they had me on hold for 15 minutes while they checked stock on it, and came back on and told me "yes sir we have 57 units of that pioneer in stock!"

but never did ship it lolz. hmmmm.......

New Post 11-02-2009 10:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gameguru1360

that's the risk you take with ebay!  Even with excellent seller's feedback, it can still come back to bite you in the ass!

New Post 11-03-2009 11:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for gameguru1360 Click here to Send gameguru1360 a Private Message Find more posts by gameguru1360 Add gameguru1360 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

was buying it direct tho not through ebay at the time that is what makes it so much worse  lolz, and also why i wont sell on egay  lolz.

New Post 11-03-2009 01:11 PM
sicaudio

update:

http://www.la.bbb.org/Business-Report/Dealer-Cost-Car-Audio-100072683

wow!! over 500 unresolved complaints in less than 3 months  and they are sponsors on  every audio forum

P A T H E T I C    ! ! !

New Post 01-15-2010 01:55 AM
Dal1as

It's the white van people!!!

New Post 01-15-2010 03:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Dal1as Click here to Send Dal1as a Private Message Find more posts by Dal1as Add Dal1as to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 01-15-2010 by Dal1as

It's the white van people!!!

I damm near smacked one of those crooks one day at Walmart. Telling me his sub would outperform my Velodyne......Sad thing is that a ton of people most likely fall for the scam.

New Post 01-15-2010 09:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for larrypeters86 Click here to Send larrypeters86 a Private Message Find more posts by larrypeters86 Add larrypeters86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Endo50

Another place to stay away from is the LIQUIDATION SALES that they have in citys across the country, most of the equipment is rebuilt or from shops old backstock or shops that went out of buss. They had one localy and they did have some brand name stuff but there was a lot of off brands, one vendor did have several Lanzars but the boxes they came in looked like big foot rode over them.

New Post 01-17-2010 07:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Endo50 Click here to Send Endo50 a Private Message Find more posts by Endo50 Add Endo50 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
zlibby76

I bought about $1300 worth of equipment from DCCA (Dealer Cost Car Audio) and NEVER received ANY of it.

Luckily, after a TON of harassing "Robert," and giving his company shitting ratings on some website, he FINALLY gave me a full refund. It took a long time to get my money back, but my persistence paid off.

DCCA is a fuckin sham!

New Post 02-07-2010 10:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for zlibby76 Click here to Send zlibby76 a Private Message Find more posts by zlibby76 Add zlibby76 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

that is why honesty is my only policy  lol

New Post 02-07-2010 11:52 PM
Kenny9955

I think it really depend whom you buying from on the e-thernet. Everyones knows that are thousands of scam all over the net to take peoples money, and not just buying. Just need to do some research and ask specific questions about it..

New Post 02-14-2010 10:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kenny9955 Click here to Send Kenny9955 a Private Message Find more posts by Kenny9955 Add Kenny9955 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

they have changed names again ( actually added another )  but i lost the info..

as soon as I find it I will post it up

New Post 02-05-2011 12:40 PM
SINTORMAN

The white van people aren't that bad lol. My brother once bought a home theater setup for 60 bucks from them. Worked for a couple years then it got sold. So it was the real deal. Just the real stolen deal. LOL.

New Post 04-30-2011 01:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SINTORMAN Click here to Send SINTORMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SINTORMAN Add SINTORMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting