Our Warranty provided by FinestDeals:
We exchange/repair defective merchandise for the same model under the following conditions :
* It is returned to us, at purchasers expense including funds for return shipment.
* Item is accompanied by a letter explaining the defect.
* Item was professionally installed. (Installation receipt may be required.)
* Item shows no sign of abuse.
* The purchaser has had the item "Bench Tested" prior to installation, to discover any factory defect. (Bench Test receipt may be required.)
* The return is in the original box with all packaging material, manuals, warranty cards and everything else that came with it.
* Purchaser must email us to receive the Authorization for Return and state the Invoice number, the make and model of the item and the defect.
* Purchaser is responsible for shipping and proof of delivery on all returns.
* Please allow 14 business days for your return to be processed.
* In the event of a model year change we reserve the right to substitute a comparable model
* Once the return is processed we will replace/repair it and ship it back to the Purchaser at their expense. Sorry, No Refunds for any reason.
>>>bench tested prior to install??? Bench test receipt?? Who tests their stuff before installing??? No-One not even a stereo shop..
Domain name: FINESTDEALS.NET
RegisterFly.com - Ref# 16923625
Whois Protection Service - ProtectFly.com (firstname.lastname@example.org)
P.O. Box 969
Margaretville, NY 12455
>>> So you and no manufacturer can figure out who they are and where they are actually located.. Typical
Address 19046 Bruce B Downs Blvd #81 Tampa FL 33647
So the address does not match where the Ebay posts say it is shipping from.. Here is a sattelite picture of the location Looks like the side of the road.. Click to enlarge
They have now shown up as a new site. Registered in 3/08
Just look at the address, same deal, the usual, rip people off, then disappear and open another URL. The net is a joke sometimes!!!