Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Head Units > Im stuck between the two units!
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
raptorforme93

Im stuck between the two units!

I cant decide whether I want to get the Pioneer DEH-P800PRS or the Pioneer DEH-P710BT Im just getting into car stereos (im 16, first car) and I use my ipod ALL the time when im driving. I like the pioneer bc of the good ipod controls and the bluetooth. I know the 800 doesnt come built in with that though. My stereo is all stock except for 2 12" JL audio subs and an amp. The stock speaker are actually very good though. How much better is the 800 going to sound over the 710?? What do you guys recommend? Thank you!

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 11-17-2009 08:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for raptorforme93 Click here to Send raptorforme93 a Private Message Find more posts by raptorforme93 Add raptorforme93 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

they have the same internal ic and output stage so go with the 710 or the 7100bt.  i have the 7100bt for 275 shipped its exactly the same unit as the 710bt.

New Post 11-18-2009 02:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
raptorforme93

I was leaning toward the 710 more anyways because of the sweet blue tooth and it comes with the ipod stuff already. Can you get the suff to install it in a 1996 Tahoe with a stock head unit also??

New Post 11-18-2009 03:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for raptorforme93 Click here to Send raptorforme93 a Private Message Find more posts by raptorforme93 Add raptorforme93 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

metra dash kit , antenna adapter and wire harness is 21$ extra and i do have them.

New Post 11-18-2009 08:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
raptorforme93

Im not sure what a metra dash kit is but as long as its to install it in my truck and replace the factory radio then I dont care. Haha. So yea Im going to need all of that and I want to get the GEX-P20HD HD radio reciever. How much do you sell those for??

New Post 11-18-2009 09:15 PM
sicaudio

pioneer has a very firm policy on the hd units, they require them to be sold at 99.99 and even walmart sells them at that price so I don't usually bother ordering them.  its 1 of the few things they dont let me sell wholesale.

New Post 11-18-2009 11:45 PM
sicaudio

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 11-18-2009 by raptorforme93

Im not sure what a metra dash kit is but as long as its to install it in my truck and replace the factory radio then I dont care. Haha. So yea Im going to need all of that and I want to get the GEX-P20HD HD radio reciever. How much do you sell those for??

the dash kit converts your radio opening to a standard deck while making it look factory, the wire harness makes it plug and play so you dont have to cut any factory wiring at all.  metra is the best there is, that kit retails for $24.99 anywhere the wire harness goes for 9.99 and the antenna adapter for 7.49,  i sell them at cost plus shipping with any deck purchase ;)

New Post 11-18-2009 11:47 PM
raptorforme93

Oh ok. Haha. Well I need everything, the head unit, the installation gear, the installation instruction, all the cables, and the HD radio unit and all the cable and instructions to hook it up. I thought that the HD radio kit cost almost $100?

New Post 11-19-2009 08:53 PM
sicaudio

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 11-18-2009 by sicaudio

pioneer has a very firm policy on the hd units, they require them to be sold at 99.99 and even walmart sells them at that price so I don't usually bother ordering them.  its 1 of the few things they dont let me sell wholesale.

the dash kit is dif than the HD radio adapter.

New Post 11-19-2009 09:18 PM
raptorforme93

Oh my bad I didnt catch that earlier post you had about the HD radio. Does the kit they sell at walmart come with everything I need to hook it up to the new head unit? And whats your total on the head unit and everything I need to install it shipped to zip code 34610 ?

New Post 11-19-2009 10:13 PM
sicaudio

310 with shipping,  and yes the unit is plug and play  it just plugs into the IPbus socket in the back of the deck.

i normally ship free but i get charged 10$  for eastern US states, so i charge it to the customer.

New Post 11-20-2009 12:06 AM
raptorforme93

That sounds good to me. What form of payment do you accept? Can you do paypal?

New Post 11-20-2009 10:20 PM
sicaudio

i only do paypal that way everyone is covered upto to $2,000.00  im a premium business member :)

sicaudio@msn.com

New Post 11-21-2009 01:42 AM
raptorforme93

So how do we do it through pay pal? Ive only used paypal through ebay and itunes...

New Post 12-08-2009 07:25 PM
sicaudio

goto your paypal account and click send money at the top and type in sicaudio@msn.com as the recipient.

New Post 12-08-2009 08:19 PM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting