Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Amplifiers > autotek xs-1600x
Go Back Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
outlawice

autotek xs-1600x

Howdy Peeps!, Has anyone had any personal experience with this amp? will it do 1600 watts? how is the SQ on it? what have you pushed with it? whats the big fuss about 'X class'? anyones 2cents would be appreciated and helpful, Thanks

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 12-06-2009 03:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for outlawice Click here to Send outlawice a Private Message Find more posts by outlawice Add outlawice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jxxr6

stealth xs class x

i personally have (4) stealth xs1500.1's and (2) xs 900.4's. I love them all sq is not the greatest but i have no complaints. I used to work at a shop that sold the line. I donated my car to fill it with xs amps and mm subs. class X is the stackable line. can stack 2 amps to double output to same impedance. just makes the amp more versitile. but they are current hogs. also claim to be underated. anything else?  

New Post 12-10-2009 06:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jxxr6 Click here to Send jxxr6 a Private Message Find more posts by jxxr6 Add jxxr6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

i am an autotek dealer and havent seen an xs in several years  lol.  they were good amps tho and they are underrated but their are cheaper options now that are still just as good from Maxxsonics.

New Post 12-10-2009 07:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
outlawice

thanks alot for the helpful info fellas. I got a hold to this amp and I wasnt sure if it was a watered- down knock-off. the inside looks brand new. I wasnt sure just how long the stealth seris amps were in production. I heard a rumor that the legendary ZED had something to do with the build of the stealth amps, but looking at the inside of the amp(not to mention the made in korea sticker) I would'nt think so..

New Post 12-11-2009 01:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for outlawice Click here to Send outlawice a Private Message Find more posts by outlawice Add outlawice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

its a zed design but korean manufactured amp.  they are not bad but better are available now.  the dsc1500.1 is far superior imo.  and at 240 a smoking price.

New Post 12-11-2009 02:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
outlawice

I came across my amp for $75 bucks lol, I guess dude didnt kno how to drop it down to 1ohm. he had it on a 13W7. thanks for the jester SIC, but Im looking for a sub now. can you get the eclipse ti 10''? I already priced one in used condition for $150

New Post 12-11-2009 10:09 AM
sicaudio

i wish i could i cant sell eclipse they dont allow direct sells. i can do polk  lol

New Post 12-11-2009 12:02 PM
outlawice

i might holla at cha a lil later on a polk MM shallow mount 15..

New Post 12-11-2009 04:39 PM
sicaudio

i only sell the db subs  i do sell the mm mids tho.  i can order the mm subs but not as good of a price  better than retail just not as good as the price on others.

New Post 12-11-2009 05:08 PM
outlawice

..Jxx  what do you have all that in? thats a nice product matchup IMO, all my buddies run JL subs and ppi amps I like em both, but Im so F-ing tired of the combnation!! now back in the early days(96-99 or so) the combo was like black magic! lol

New Post 12-11-2009 08:48 PM
jxxr6

originally the setup was in my 91 crx si. in 12 cubes tuned @ 34 Hz.. the car didn't hold up to the abuse as long as i thought it would. oh well next vehicle was a 91 ranger ext cab blown through to the bed. i pulled the system out of that in 2004. has been sitting in my closet since then. would you be willing to sell or trade your xs 1600x. i would love to have a matching set of classX 1600's. I have sound stream amps and subs im willing to trade. will make it worth your while. just let me know what you need or want ill see if i have it or can get it for you. thanx! 

New Post 12-12-2009 09:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jxxr6 Click here to Send jxxr6 a Private Message Find more posts by jxxr6 Add jxxr6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
outlawice

..I'll keep that  offer in mind buddy. i want 2c what it can do

New Post 12-13-2009 12:57 AM
jxxr6

great hit me up and tell me what you think about it. and if you would consider letting it go I would love to add it to my collection. and will give you a more than reasonable trade. example (2) new pcx4.540's for 1 1600x. think about it while you enjoy it.

New Post 12-13-2009 07:10 PM
outlawice

..i dont kno R6, i was looking at the difference between a 1500 and my 1600 and its kinda a big difference. the 1600 has alot more mosfets(for starters). dont get me wrong I appreicate your offer but im kinda more drawn to older amps. I just dont know the xact year they stopped making these since mine looked so new  on the inside

New Post 12-20-2009 04:58 PM
sicaudio

it is a zed amp and worth a small fortune ;)

New Post 12-21-2009 01:43 AM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting