Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Head Units > Power Acoustik in Crown Vic
Go Back Pages (3): [1] 2 3  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
pwizzle92

Power Acoustik in Crown Vic

I'm trying to find a Power Acoustik touch screen monitor for my 98 Crown Vic lx w/o Premium Sound. I've looked at multiple models, and am trying to find both the single din head unit with an installation kit that would fit it. So far, I have narrowed down my search to the Power Acoustik PTID-7001 NBT (http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_14645_Power+Acoustik+PTID-7001NBT.html), the Power Acoustik PTID-7002 NR (http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_17687_Power+Acoustik+PTID-7002NR.html), and the Power Acoustik PTID-5850 NR(http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_17356_Power+Acoustik+PTID-5850NR+-PTID-5850-.html?utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=froogle). I tried with a double din model (obviously didn't work) and have run into an issue w/ my 1.5 Din dash. I was wondering if any of these models would work with either the Scoshe FD1330B installation kit (http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_4451_Scosche+FD1330B+-+FD1330.html) or the American International FMK552 installation kit (http://www.beachaudio.com/American-International/Fmk552-p-57120.html?utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=fmk552&utm_content=atr). Thanks a ton for the help.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 12-08-2009 05:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for pwizzle92 Click here to Send pwizzle92 a Private Message Find more posts by pwizzle92 Add pwizzle92 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

you can get alot better if you up your budget $100 i sell very few of the PA units compared to the Valor brand.  if you are buying from sonic they send you the correct dash kit. stay away from scoche dash kits they are horrible!

New Post 12-09-2009 07:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pwizzle92

I like the look of the valors but in my dash there's a lip above the stereo placement which would limit me to a the 3.5 inch single din valor, since the motorized flip-up screens would hit the lip.

New Post 12-09-2009 09:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for pwizzle92 Click here to Send pwizzle92 a Private Message Find more posts by pwizzle92 Add pwizzle92 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

i sell the metra kits for 15$ plus shipping  i also sell the extensions that prevent that for 10$ plus shipping.  for 350-375 shipped i can get you into the 400$ valor sd906w pretty easily with the wire harness dash kit and extension trim.

New Post 12-09-2009 09:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pwizzle92

i'm really not looking to spend over like 280 for everything. are there any models with ipod and everything (bluetooth would be great too) that i can get with the extension kits for a totaly of 280?

New Post 12-10-2009 02:33 PM
sicaudio

http://www.amazon.com/Valor-Multimedia-SD-900W-Single-Monitor/dp/B002QXRA0W

i can do that unit with all the extras for about 290-300 shipped.

New Post 12-10-2009 02:39 PM
pwizzle92

I need one with iPod connectivity, like the Valor ITS-703W. Would you be able to get that one for about the same price, with the install and extender kits?

New Post 12-10-2009 05:56 PM
sicaudio

you can connect an ipod using the headphone port to the deck just not usb.  the 703 has been discontinued for a long time

New Post 12-10-2009 06:48 PM
pwizzle92

If i could find one of those online, would it be possible for me to purchase all the installation equipment for the unit but no the unit itself from you?

New Post 12-10-2009 07:08 PM
sicaudio

yeah sure.

New Post 12-10-2009 07:12 PM
pwizzle92

alright thanks. where can i purchase them?

New Post 12-10-2009 07:17 PM
sicaudio

via email  sicaudio@msn.com  make sure you include make madel yr of car.

the sd 903 model replaced the ITS just so you know :)  they are the same unit just a few cosmetic differences.

New Post 12-10-2009 07:27 PM
pwizzle92

do you have the SD-906W? i found that for 283 on one site

New Post 12-10-2009 08:56 PM
sicaudio

dealer cost on them is 260 each i sell them for 310 or so wholesale they retail for 400  so i would bet its a rb or refurb model.

New Post 12-10-2009 10:02 PM
pwizzle92

do you carry the valor ITS-710W? If so, how much would that cost with the extension pack and kit and all. If not, how much for the extension kit and all for the SD-906W?

New Post 12-10-2009 10:41 PM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (3): [1] 2 3  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting