Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > a comment i wrote back
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
pumpkinman

a comment i wrote back

a comment i wrote back on one of my sites i actually made it up and have gotten alot of  chuckels from.i was asked what i was doing i said at stores and he asked doing what i was doing .i said man watching  all the ladys he said find any  i said nope not today but.

Steve S

I walk into store yesterday.i walked around abit.. was looking at things casually when i looked up and. there she was.beautiful ,big ,and a beautiful round bottom.she shined as she sat there. glmmering in the stores light,i was in aww i sat down from anxiety.i couldnt bealeave how beautiful she was..Thats when the salesman asked me if i was interested in purchasing the 18 subwoofer i was admiring..

I tried seemed to work people found it funny.. :]

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 12-09-2009 11:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for pumpkinman Click here to Send pumpkinman a Private Message Find more posts by pumpkinman Add pumpkinman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

lol i facepalmed and peed a lil i think.

funny shit dude.

New Post 12-10-2009 12:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gameguru1360

what kind of 18" sub is it??  what are the specs??

New Post 12-10-2009 06:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for gameguru1360 Click here to Send gameguru1360 a Private Message Find more posts by gameguru1360 Add gameguru1360 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

it is a joke  lol

re-read it :)

New Post 12-10-2009 06:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pumpkinman

RE: sicaudio

quote:
Originally posted on 12-10-2009 by sicaudio

it is a joke  lol

re-read it :)

i dont know where i come up with it.lol but i do,,but i need more hobbys or something. its gotta be the meds im on.lmao. clonapan and zannys..make for some odd thinking..bad one way but certainly helps me in others..keeps me from being real sick..? Sick of doctors.

New Post 12-10-2009 10:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for pumpkinman Click here to Send pumpkinman a Private Message Find more posts by pumpkinman Add pumpkinman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

how's the luekemia doing?

New Post 12-10-2009 10:36 PM
pumpkinman

RE: sicaudio

quote:
Originally posted on 12-10-2009 by sicaudio

how's the luekemia doing?

Looking good as of yesterday.went in for blood work and...white blood cell count has dropped drastically. To almost normal,Doc said possible remission ahead.we will see.cancer sucks, sic, its in the family brother died last year with massive cancerous brain tumour.Hes why i did my build he always said i would someday.and i thought about it and did it.Hed be bragging me up..lol RIP

New Post 12-10-2009 10:51 PM
Donsway

Glad to hear you are doing good. Hate to hear about your bro.....DAMN!!!

Love how Game wanted to know about this 18 that had you all wet.LOL

New Post 12-12-2009 12:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Donsway Click here to Send Donsway a Private Message Find more posts by Donsway Add Donsway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pumpkinman

RE: donsway

quote:
Originally posted on 12-12-2009 by Donsway

Glad to hear you are doing good. Hate to hear about your bro.....DAMN!!!

Love how Game wanted to know about this 18 that had you all wet.LOL

Thanks AND Thanks:].. yes he didnt catch it.. just a thought that came to mind while chatting..lol trying to make people laugh not enough of it anymore.

New Post 12-12-2009 12:36 AM
Kenny9955

WHo's steve s?

New Post 12-19-2009 07:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kenny9955 Click here to Send Kenny9955 a Private Message Find more posts by Kenny9955 Add Kenny9955 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pumpkinman

RE: kenny9955

quote:
Originally posted on 12-19-2009 by Kenny9955

WHo's steve s?

that be me..i didnt mean to copy that there ..lol

New Post 12-19-2009 08:08 PM
sicaudio

lolz

New Post 12-20-2009 02:09 PM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
kaotiksyko, from , CO. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting