Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Subwoofers and Speakers > zeus or brutus??
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
metalmulisha91

zeus or brutus??

i know the brutus are more power and everythin but i was lookin on sicaudio's site and he didn't have them on there and i was wonderin if that was bc his site isn't finished or if for some reason the brutus aren't good...i am thinkin about switchin to one of the 2 either the zeus or brutus...and i was wonderin which is better and would get louder?? thanks for the help

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 12-12-2009 11:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for metalmulisha91 Click here to Send metalmulisha91 a Private Message Find more posts by metalmulisha91 Add metalmulisha91 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lgnmgr

His site isn't finished he only has a small amount of what he actually sells on there... it depends how many watt's you're running cuz the both can take a beating but the zeus mite be more efficient at lower power levels

New Post 12-13-2009 01:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for lgnmgr Click here to Send lgnmgr a Private Message Find more posts by lgnmgr Add lgnmgr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
metalmulisha91

yeah i didn't think it was finished and i was just wonderin why the brutus weren't on there. but i was wonderin bc the brutus are another 200 watts rms higher for 2 of them then the zeus are. but right now i only have a gpv1000.2 amp so the most power is 500 watts rms but i am goin to get a bigger amp bc i just want more power. but i was thinkin that if i went with the zeus i could just buy the same amp and hook one sub up to each amp since the zeus subs are 500 watts rms and so are the amps. but if i got the brutus i would need to get just one bigger amp or just run them at 500 watts rms instead of the 600 that they are rated. but i am goin to have a 5cf box when i am done and i was wonderin which would sound better in it and which would slam harder for my money and either one would be a lot louder then what i have now. i have the hfi12d4's and the crunch gpv1000.2 which i really like both so i was thinkni about stickin with crunch and hifonics if i could and also a lot of ppl on here only have good things to say about those 2 brands....sorry it is so long lol...but thanks for ur help

New Post 12-13-2009 10:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for metalmulisha91 Click here to Send metalmulisha91 a Private Message Find more posts by metalmulisha91 Add metalmulisha91 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lgnmgr

sic says the brutus's can handle way more then there rated and so can the zeus... i have 2 crunch gpv's on about 800rms a piece and they take it no problem so either sub would be good but you'd have to ask sic what the real difference is between them

New Post 12-13-2009 04:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lgnmgr Click here to Send lgnmgr a Private Message Find more posts by lgnmgr Add lgnmgr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
metalmulisha91

so either way i am gettin a good sub lol...but i was thinkin about just buyin another gpv1000.2 and then hook one sub to one amp and then the other to the other amp...which then i would be able to give them 500 watts rms which is what the zeus is rated at and the brutus at 600 rms so i could do either really

New Post 12-14-2009 09:20 AM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting