Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Amplifiers > 2 Pioneer Premier 10's, Which Amp?
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
01Blazer

2 Pioneer Premier 10's, Which Amp?

Hey everyone. New to the forum and I like the set up. I just bought 2 Pioneer Premier's and was wondering what kind of amp do I need to make them pound at full power? Probably just going to a cheap one off ebay for now. So if you find one on ebay that would work let me know.  Thanks!

• 2 10" Dual 4 ohm Premier® Champion Series PRO Subwoofers
  • Power Handling:
    • Peak: 5000 watts per pair / 2500 watts each
    • RMS: 1600 watts per pair / 800 watts each

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 01-06-2010 10:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 01Blazer Click here to Send 01Blazer a Private Message Find more posts by 01Blazer Add 01Blazer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gameguru1360

what's your budget??  I'd shoot a pm to Sicaudio and see what he can do since he gives deals to forum members.

Also i don't think those pioneer premiers will do rated power...probably a little less like 600-700 rms each.  I was looking to get the 12" pioneer premier to match up with a lanzar opti1400d amp I had at the time and one of the members here said that the sub wouldn't do 1000 rms...more like 800 or so.

New Post 01-07-2010 11:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for gameguru1360 Click here to Send gameguru1360 a Private Message Find more posts by gameguru1360 Add gameguru1360 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
01Blazer

My budget is just somthing cheap for now. Around 150 or so.

New Post 01-07-2010 01:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 01Blazer Click here to Send 01Blazer a Private Message Find more posts by 01Blazer Add 01Blazer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gameguru1360

Sic, can you beat this price for the HF bxi1210d for $150 at cardiscountstereos.com??

cardiscountstereos.com/catalog%20page.asp

New Post 01-07-2010 01:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for gameguru1360 Click here to Send gameguru1360 a Private Message Find more posts by gameguru1360 Add gameguru1360 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
01Blazer

I found this amp and it looks like it would be paired perfectly. 800w RMS at 4 ohm x 2 http://cgi.ebay.com/SOUNDSTORM-1600-WATT-4-3-2-CHANNEL-CH-AMP-CAR-AMPLIFIER_W0QQitemZ350266162728QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCar_Amplifiers?hash=item518d7d7e28

New Post 01-07-2010 05:17 PM
corrie32

i have 1200 watts going to each of  my Pioneer Premier 2502 spl's.  and it's been this way for 6 yrs.

New Post 01-15-2010 07:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for corrie32 Click here to Send corrie32 a Private Message Find more posts by corrie32 Add corrie32 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
kaotiksyko, from , CO. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting