Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Subwoofers and Speakers > you gotta be sh!&&in me
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bigmescan

you gotta be sh!&&in me

ive been looking for 8's for awhile. came across DD and RE and etc etc etc. but i came across sound splinter 8's they are roughly $200 a piece. im seriously wanted 4 8's. but shit $800 for subs.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 02-26-2010 08:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigmescan Click here to Send bigmescan a Private Message Find more posts by bigmescan Add bigmescan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brandonmississippi

Yeah and especially for 8's. Payin 800 for 12's or 15s is one thing, but i couldn't do it for 8's. lol

New Post 02-26-2010 10:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for brandonmississippi Click here to Send brandonmississippi a Private Message Find more posts by brandonmississippi Add brandonmississippi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jakehoggz

RE: you gotta be sh!&&in me

quote:
Originally posted on 02-26-2010 by bigmescan

ive been looking for 8's for awhile. came across DD and RE and etc etc etc. but i came across sound splinter 8's they are roughly $200 a piece. im seriously wanted 4 8's. but shit $800 for subs.

get the sundown ones

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/store/products/Sundown-Audio-SA%252d8.html

New Post 02-26-2010 11:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jakehoggz Click here to Send jakehoggz a Private Message Find more posts by jakehoggz Add jakehoggz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N2Audio

a little more budget friendly -- http://www.edesignaudio.com/product_info.php?t=2&products_id=785

New Post 02-27-2010 10:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for N2Audio Click here to Send N2Audio a Private Message Find more posts by N2Audio Add N2Audio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigmescan

yeah im leaning towards the e8

New Post 02-27-2010 12:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigmescan Click here to Send bigmescan a Private Message Find more posts by bigmescan Add bigmescan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigmescan

i just want 8's just to add to the collection. im thinking of getting 4 e6's as well. shoot me number or an email max and ill hit you up tommorow. im not looking to spend more that $300 right now. probably go i nthe wifeys Jeep Lib.

New Post 02-28-2010 08:27 PM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting