Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > SCAM!!!!
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jxxr6

SCAM!!!!

A member in this forum has contacted me in regards to my classified ad. Mailed me a cashiers check for way more than the asking price for the item. with a letter telling me to ship the item immediatly after cashing the check at the bank. then wire the excess funds to anouther name in anouther state. THE CHECK IS FAKE! if anyone has beeen contacted by toesmilla02 beware!

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 04-01-2010 09:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jxxr6 Click here to Send jxxr6 a Private Message Find more posts by jxxr6 Add jxxr6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gameguru1360

that's odd that he would pay more than your asking price. I guess the next time you deal with any forum members, you'll want to prefer using paypal.

New Post 04-02-2010 04:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for gameguru1360 Click here to Send gameguru1360 a Private Message Find more posts by gameguru1360 Add gameguru1360 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jxxr6

my add says that i want to be paid paypal but he asked if a cashiers check would be ok. if it was real and for the correct amount it would have been fine. but any normal person wouldn't send a check for $3000 dollars for an item that cost $400. I just want everyone to know that it has happened to me and to be carefull!

New Post 04-03-2010 03:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jxxr6 Click here to Send jxxr6 a Private Message Find more posts by jxxr6 Add jxxr6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting