Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Head Units > head unit to choose
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
battheman88

head unit to choose

hi guys, i have an eclipes head unit now and im looking for a new one i just dont like the eclipes i have now i just want a good head unit that looks good easy to use and is compatibal with my iphone anyone have any suggestions?

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 04-27-2010 05:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for battheman88 Click here to Send battheman88 a Private Message Find more posts by battheman88 Add battheman88 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
battheman88

p.s i just want something to go good with my 2 1000/1 jl amps and my futer 13w7's.

New Post 04-27-2010 05:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for battheman88 Click here to Send battheman88 a Private Message Find more posts by battheman88 Add battheman88 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edeher

i bought an alpine head unit that was made just for iphone and ipods but took it back because it didnt play cds. It was only a media receiver for the iphone/ipod or usb stick. If thats what your looking for it was awesome.

New Post 05-02-2010 10:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for edeher Click here to Send edeher a Private Message Find more posts by edeher Add edeher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
laro

head unit

i have the alpine 9886 is runs my ipod an cds has a aux hook up

New Post 07-18-2010 05:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for laro Click here to Send laro a Private Message Find more posts by laro Add laro to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GILLETTE

how many bands does the equalizer have on your alpine9886? i am looking at getting a cd player like that. i hope i can find one with a 7 band EQ so i can tune everything without spending the extra money on a separate EQ.

New Post 07-20-2010 07:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GILLETTE Click here to Send GILLETTE a Private Message Find more posts by GILLETTE Add GILLETTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
laro

head unit

the 9886 only has bass an treble you have to buy the Alpine KTX-100EQ its around 150 but my 9886 is 2 yrs old im not sure about the newest ones

New Post 07-21-2010 09:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for laro Click here to Send laro a Private Message Find more posts by laro Add laro to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GILLETTE

thanks for the info. has any one ran that alpine crossover (KTX-100EQ) is it any good?

New Post 07-22-2010 08:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GILLETTE Click here to Send GILLETTE a Private Message Find more posts by GILLETTE Add GILLETTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
laro

head unit

i never bought one i just got me a Soundstream MPQ-7XO i like it has 8 volt output it made my amps clearer

New Post 07-24-2010 07:10 PM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. pksimon28, from Plainfield, IL. OnYrMrk, from Oklahoma City, OK. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. gmc2002ss, from Baton Rouge, LA. Raglandc, from Grand Rapids, MI. Altbs, from Ligonier, IN. jaboran, from swanton, OH. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting