Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Amplifiers > Audiopipe Amps
Go Back Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mathewdylang

Audiopipe Amps

Ok from where im from you say audiopipe and guys start shakin their heads. but on here ive read a lot of good things about their amps and that theyre not so bad. i found a 1500w audiopipe for $183 shipped. is it worth it? i have a memphis pr1000 right now i just dont wanna sell my good quality amp in hopes of more power and get a bad deal out of it.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 05-28-2010 07:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mathewdylang Click here to Send mathewdylang a Private Message Find more posts by mathewdylang Add mathewdylang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brandonmississippi

I would run a memphis before an audiopipe. Even if it is a little diff. in power.

New Post 05-28-2010 09:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for brandonmississippi Click here to Send brandonmississippi a Private Message Find more posts by brandonmississippi Add brandonmississippi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mathewdylang

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 05-28-2010 by brandonmississippi

I would run a memphis before an audiopipe. Even if it is a little diff. in power.

yeah but 500w to a large sub is a more than a little diff.

New Post 05-28-2010 10:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mathewdylang Click here to Send mathewdylang a Private Message Find more posts by mathewdylang Add mathewdylang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brandonmississippi

Yeah, i guess so, if it really does the power it says it does. I've never used one so i really wouldn't know. I am a big memphis fan, though. Whatever you do, don't chunk the memphis, cause you might regret it later.

New Post 05-28-2010 11:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for brandonmississippi Click here to Send brandonmississippi a Private Message Find more posts by brandonmississippi Add brandonmississippi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mathewdylang

well only reason i was askin about them is maxximus has told a bunch of people theyre not bad. and he seems like the go to guy here. i hate to sell my amp. its been my baby for about a year now. but its just not enough anymore lol.  im trying to sell it locally that way if whoever gets it sells it again i might get it back.

New Post 05-28-2010 11:49 PM
brandonmississippi

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 05-28-2010 by mathewdylang

well only reason i was askin about them is maxximus has told a bunch of people theyre not bad. and he seems like the go to guy here. i hate to sell my amp. its been my baby for about a year now. but its just not enough anymore lol.  im trying to sell it locally that way if whoever gets it sells it again i might get it back.

Only reason i'm skeptical about them is because everyone said hifonics amps were the shit for the price. So i bought one and was highly dissapointed. I have heard a lot about audiopipe though. Worth a try i guess. look on youtube first and see if you see any systems that use audiopipe amps. that way you can see what they do..

New Post 05-29-2010 12:06 AM
daman357

RE: Audiopipe Amps

quote:
Originally posted on 05-28-2010 by mathewdylang

Ok from where im from you say audiopipe and guys start shakin their heads. but on here ive read a lot of good things about their amps and that theyre not so bad. i found a 1500w audiopipe for $183 shipped. is it worth it? i have a memphis pr1000 right now i just dont wanna sell my good quality amp in hopes of more power and get a bad deal out of it.

the amp is a beast! I wanna buy me one soon. Anything by audiopipe is nice. Amps,subs,wiring etc... there tsv-12 subs are even nice. I have 2 of them running 1000rms. once they are broken in the sound great.

New Post 05-29-2010 04:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daman357 Click here to Send daman357 a Private Message Find more posts by daman357 Add daman357 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
one_crazy_dude

My friends did the same thing. Shake the heaads because it wasent a namebrand they ever used They said the same about my re subs but I like to try new things and they are the nastiest subs i ever had and I've had alpine kicker pioneer and many more(started car audio in late 80's). I now have the audiopipe (click on my picture and look in my gallery for the guts) on 2re 10's and I have to say it pushes them well. And sounds clean to my ear to. Now the people that shook there heads still shake because they can't belive this budget system I put together sounds better than there expensive bestbuy name brands. I need a new vid camera,as soon as I get one I make a vid and show all the metal flex on my car all for under 500 bucks

New Post 05-29-2010 10:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for one_crazy_dude Click here to Send one_crazy_dude a Private Message Find more posts by one_crazy_dude Add one_crazy_dude to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gameguru1360

some of the more familiar brands I think are overpriced because of marketing and people trying to boost the hype up such as Kicker and JL Audio.

can't wait for my AP1500d to come in. I might go with an AP 12" sub as a backup if my Hifonics Olympus 1612 goes out, but luckily I've been very cautious with it.

New Post 06-12-2010 01:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for gameguru1360 Click here to Send gameguru1360 a Private Message Find more posts by gameguru1360 Add gameguru1360 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daman357

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 06-12-2010 by gameguru1360
some of the more familiar brands I think are overpriced because of marketing and people trying to boost the hype up such as Kicker and JL Audio.

can't wait for my AP1500d to come in. I might go with an AP 12" sub as a backup if my Hifonics Olympus 1612 goes out, but luckily I've been very cautious with it.

yim bout to get 2 kicker cvx 12s and a 1500 or 1800 audiopipe 1800d. them cvx aint no joke

New Post 06-12-2010 11:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daman357 Click here to Send daman357 a Private Message Find more posts by daman357 Add daman357 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gameguru1360

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 05-29-2010 by brandonmississippi

Only reason i'm skeptical about them is because everyone said hifonics amps were the shit for the price. So i bought one and was highly dissapointed. I have heard a lot about audiopipe though. Worth a try i guess. look on youtube first and see if you see any systems that use audiopipe amps. that way you can see what they do..

yeah some people on here told me the same thing comparing hifonics and mb quart how they're overrated....well built, but don't really do rated power.

I ordered the Audiopip 1500d for my HF Olympus 1612, so I'm anxious on how it'll do!

It's been 2.5 weeks since my crappy mb quart dsc1500 went caput... sucks to drive around without bass! I'm all jealous when I hear someone else booming around me. I feel like back in the days listening to a crappy factory audio system with factory paper speakers!!

New Post 06-14-2010 10:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for gameguru1360 Click here to Send gameguru1360 a Private Message Find more posts by gameguru1360 Add gameguru1360 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gameguru1360

just got the AP1500 installed and it sounds punchier than the mb quart dsc1500 that went caput. Some of you might say that I should've gotten the AP1800 but I wasn't sure how much of a toll the ap1800 would be on my electrical system. Right now the AP1500 works really good!

New Post 06-22-2010 11:50 AM
daman357

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 06-22-2010 by gameguru1360
just got the AP1500 installed and it sounds punchier than the mb quart dsc1500 that went caput. Some of you might say that I should've gotten the AP1800 but I wasn't sure how much of a toll the ap1800 would be on my electrical system. Right now the AP1500 works really good!

Glad to see u happy. Yea the ap1500 is awesome.can't wait to get the 1800, and 2 kicker cvx.

New Post 06-22-2010 12:05 PM
gameguru1360

what is weird on the AP1500 and the AP1800 is the fact that you can adjust the frequency of the bass boost and not just the volume of the bass boost. All of my previous amps only had the volume knob for the bass boost which I've always left at 0. But now with this AP1500, I've slightly turned up the bass boost volume and adjust the bass boost frequency to about 45hz

New Post 06-23-2010 01:16 AM
sicaudio

I kept trying to tell you guys not to buy Maxxsonics anywhere but a retail dealer or OCS...

now you know why...

the amps didnt take a shit cuz they suck guys.. they took a shit because they were factory rejects that were wholesaled to places like sonic and millionbuy ect...

and resold with no factory warranty...

I have only warrantied 1 MBQuart amp ever and that guy was running his at .66 daily and .33 on burps...  and he had shit electrical..

anyone that thinks an AP amp has better sound or power output needs to learn to read a meter..

even tommyK on CA.com left Sundown and went to MBQ  and was duly impressed at the raw clear clean power they made...

more than 25% over the rated specs..

go over there and ask him...

people on CA.com hate maxxsonics but the "Authorized" buyers have had nothing but rave reviews  and they became the forum had to have "boner" amps over there..

and those guys hate everything  trust me...

New Post 06-25-2010 01:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting