Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Video & Multimedia > Looking for HU with full ipod/iphone capabilities
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
paqman

Looking for HU with full ipod/iphone capabilities

Hey, I'm looking for a new DVD head unit to put in my 01 Mustang GT, don't really care if it's single DIN with a flip out screen, or double DIN, but what I'm looking for is one that will allow allow viewing videos that are on my iphone directly on the device, without needing a special cable for it. Preferably, I'd like it to charge my device, as well as play music and video on my head unit, all through a simple usb input device from the bottom connector on my iphone. This Pioneer avh-p3200bt is just what I'm looking for, except you have to get a special cable to get it to work, and it's just messy. I'm looking for something clean, one cable.

I don't care about GPS or bluetooth, and I'd like something under or around $400. Any ideas?

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 07-04-2010 06:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for paqman Click here to Send paqman a Private Message Find more posts by paqman Add paqman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
caraudioquestion

RE: Looking for HU with full ipod/iphone capabilities

quote:
Originally posted on 07-04-2010 by paqman

Hey, I'm looking for a new DVD head unit to put in my 01 Mustang GT, don't really care if it's single DIN with a flip out screen, or double DIN, but what I'm looking for is one that will allow allow viewing videos that are on my iphone directly on the device, without needing a special cable for it. Preferably, I'd like it to charge my device, as well as play music and video on my head unit, all through a simple usb input device from the bottom connector on my iphone. This Pioneer avh-p3200bt is just what I'm looking for, except you have to get a special cable to get it to work, and it's just messy. I'm looking for something clean, one cable.

I don't care about GPS or bluetooth, and I'd like something under or around $400. Any ideas?

any radio dvd indash flip screen will work with your ipod or iphone as long as the radio say ipod ready it will come with the cable to charge it and some come with usb port to add the cable on the face . if the radio say ipod controller your in luck with the radio pioneer sale a seperate brain to make the ipod work . i have done jvc radios with ipod controler comes with the cable . dual flip screens comes with a ipod input cable shows the list of  music on the screen and then controll it . you can use a aux input to your factory radio pac audio makes them axxess and isimple makes your radio able to run your ipod but if not a nav unit it will only send sound to your radio not the list of songs or video .

caraudioquestion@gmail.com

New Post 07-16-2010 10:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for caraudioquestion Click here to Send caraudioquestion a Private Message Find more posts by caraudioquestion Add caraudioquestion to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
paqman

RE: RE: Looking for HU with full ipod/iphone capabilities

quote:
Originally posted on 07-16-2010 by caraudioquestion

any radio dvd indash flip screen will work with your ipod or iphone as long as the radio say ipod ready it will come with the cable to charge it and some come with usb port to add the cable on the face . if the radio say ipod controller your in luck with the radio pioneer sale a seperate brain to make the ipod work . i have done jvc radios with ipod controler comes with the cable . dual flip screens comes with a ipod input cable shows the list of  music on the screen and then controll it . you can use a aux input to your factory radio pac audio makes them axxess and isimple makes your radio able to run your ipod but if not a nav unit it will only send sound to your radio not the list of songs or video .

caraudioquestion@gmail.com

Thanks, I think I found one. It's the Pioneer AVH-P3200BT. Looks like it's going to work just fine. Should be here by Monday.

New Post 07-17-2010 12:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for paqman Click here to Send paqman a Private Message Find more posts by paqman Add paqman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting