Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Head Units > Should try this new sexy HU?
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Lydia

Should try this new sexy HU?

Hey guys, my brother recently noticed an interesting Eonon HU with 8 inch Multi-angle Rotary, it's the first cool screen we've ever seen, big enough and sexy. I've watched the video, all seems good, but the pity it's a bit over budget. How do you guys think? Should he get such unit to have a try? http://www.eonon.com/Car-DVD-Players/1-Din-Car-DVD/D1305.html Youtube video for D1305

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 08-18-2010 03:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Lydia Click here to Send Lydia a Private Message Find more posts by Lydia Add Lydia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bisleyhawk

For the most part, it's "you get what you pay for" thing and at that price, I'd be very leary of getting much of a quality product. If the features are that important, spend the extra $ and go with a quality, proven product. JMO

New Post 08-18-2010 11:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Bisleyhawk Click here to Send Bisleyhawk a Private Message Find more posts by Bisleyhawk Add Bisleyhawk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N2Audio

No.

Avoid eonon at all costs because their spammers piss people off.

New Post 08-19-2010 01:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for N2Audio Click here to Send N2Audio a Private Message Find more posts by N2Audio Add N2Audio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Silena

OK guys, after long time of struggling, I've finally determined to get it in this season. since I also wanna a digital box to watch digital TV, now it's a free present: http://www.eonon.com/christmas.aspx

New Post 12-07-2010 05:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Silena Click here to Send Silena a Private Message Find more posts by Silena Add Silena to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KJM01

DOUBLE SPAM!!!

New Post 12-07-2010 09:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KJM01 Click here to Send KJM01 a Private Message Find more posts by KJM01 Add KJM01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
toddcripe

Eonon not so much

Wanted to share my Eonon experience so others can save their money.  I bought what was the top of the line Eonon G2201U as a Christmas present to myself in 2009.  The unit was to go into a vintage auto I was restoring.  I expanded the scope of the project and long story short, didn't finish the install or turn the unit on for the first time until last week.

When I did fire it up, nothing but problems.  They didn't send me the SD card for GPS, so it doesn't work.  The low-level outputs don't work.  The iPod isn't recognized. The rear camera isn't recognized.  Plus, one of the mounitng tabs for the motorized display was broken at some point, and they want a ridiculous amount of money to send me a replacement tab.

Support from Eonon, a Chinese company, essentially doesn't exist in North America.  Documentation is totally inadequate in hard copy and on the web.  Unless you have relatives that live in China, highly recommended you stay away from Eonon.

Now I'm stuck with a customized dash and console I fabricated specifically for the Eonon unit.  Would welcome any suggestions for a replacement unit with similar size and capabilities:  7 inch display, DVD, iPod, bluetooth and phone capabilities, rear camera input.  Don't care about the GPS anymore, I can use my phone for that.

New Post 02-23-2011 08:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for toddcripe Click here to Send toddcripe a Private Message Find more posts by toddcripe Add toddcripe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KJM01

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 12-07-2010 by Silena
OK guys, after long time of struggling, I've finally determined to get it in this season. since I also wanna a digital box to watch digital TV, now it's a free present: http://www.eonon.com/christmas.aspx

thats what she said lol

New Post 02-23-2011 08:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KJM01 Click here to Send KJM01 a Private Message Find more posts by KJM01 Add KJM01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KJM01

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 12-07-2010 by Silena

stupid double post

New Post 02-23-2011 08:53 AM
KJM01

RE: Eonon not so much

quote:
Originally posted on 02-23-2011 by toddcripe

Wanted to share my Eonon experience so others can save their money.  I bought what was the top of the line Eonon G2201U as a Christmas present to myself in 2009.  The unit was to go into a vintage auto I was restoring.  I expanded the scope of the project and long story short, didn't finish the install or turn the unit on for the first time until last week.

When I did fire it up, nothing but problems.  They didn't send me the SD card for GPS, so it doesn't work.  The low-level outputs don't work.  The iPod isn't recognized. The rear camera isn't recognized.  Plus, one of the mounitng tabs for the motorized display was broken at some point, and they want a ridiculous amount of money to send me a replacement tab.

Support from Eonon, a Chinese company, essentially doesn't exist in North America.  Documentation is totally inadequate in hard copy and on the web.  Unless you have relatives that live in China, highly recommended you stay away from Eonon.

Now I'm stuck with a customized dash and console I fabricated specifically for the Eonon unit.  Would welcome any suggestions for a replacement unit with similar size and capabilities:  7 inch display, DVD, iPod, bluetooth and phone capabilities, rear camera input.  Don't care about the GPS anymore, I can use my phone for that.

pioneer avh4200 7''screen look it up abt $350 or so ebay

New Post 02-23-2011 08:54 AM
sicaudio

all decks are standard sizes ;) din din and a half or double din ;) there are variations but that is rare...

New Post 02-23-2011 12:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gameguru1360

I think Lydia and Silena are the same person....they keep pushing Eonon....POS Chinese crap! it'll probably cause a fire in your car...then can you SUE Eonon?? Probably no extradition laws over there..

New Post 02-23-2011 02:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for gameguru1360 Click here to Send gameguru1360 a Private Message Find more posts by gameguru1360 Add gameguru1360 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting