Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > > New Head Unit Help!!
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ZooKs

New Head Unit Help!!

Alright, for past couple years I've had a Pioneer DEH-P8600MP deck and it was lovely. Got a 12" L5 kicker in the back wit a 1000 watt kenwood amp and the tuning options the deck had were outstanding. Well like all good things in time, the deck has retired and that model has for a while been discontinued and was just wondering if anyone knew of a similar functioning deck now a days. The only thing I would wish the old 8600 woulda had now would be a USB port. I at first thought most cd players came with those functions but just bought and returned a decently priced deck that only had "Loud on/off , Fade, and Balance" like that was literally all it could do..... So any suggestions would be appreciated.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 09-04-2010 08:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ZooKs Click here to Send ZooKs a Private Message Find more posts by ZooKs Add ZooKs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tjsaudio

I still run my DEHP8600MP. it is too good of a unit to give up and will not get rid of it. I tis hard to find any decks that compare to it that is not going to cost you an arm and a leg. MSRP by pioneer when I sold those decks was close to $900.00 (there (pioneer) set msrp)

New Post 09-04-2010 08:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tjsaudio Click here to Send tjsaudio a Private Message Find more posts by tjsaudio Add tjsaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZooKs

ya years ago i paid $320 for it, I could go to ebay or sumwhere else and test my luck on getting another one, but if theres a up-to-date version of it or anything else like it id rather get that.

New Post 09-04-2010 09:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ZooKs Click here to Send ZooKs a Private Message Find more posts by ZooKs Add ZooKs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
#1audio, from newport, NC. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. NRred2, from New York, NY. OnYrMrk, from Oklahoma City, OK. chosmo, from Austin, TX. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. Dal1as, from , MD. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kyat316, from Austin, TX. KickerBoy, from London Ontario, AL. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. pksimon28, from Plainfield, IL. jrdrywater, from pryor, OK. djbeats, from Jacksonville, FL. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. larcos, from El Paso, TX. Mauro, from Erechim, AL. geob1kenobi, from Joshua, TX.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting