Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Head Units > New Alpine double din head work with XM Audiovox?
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dannoo

New Alpine double din head work with XM Audiovox?

I am looking for someone who can tell me AND confirm if any of the double din Alpine head units will work with the XM module Audiovox CNP2000UCA? I currently have a new JVC KWAVX730 and we (me and my installing JVC dealer) cannot get the JVC and XM-Audiovox units to talk to each other. The tech support at JVC says to use software for another model (KWAVX720) but that does not work as well, nor do any other JVC models. With this said, I'm not at all happy with the JVC KWAVX730 unit and I'm thinking that JVC will never have a 'fix' for this as they insist that there is NO problem. I am looking at getting an Alpine double din head and would like to know if anyone can tell me of a newer model of Alpine will definitely work with the Audio Vox module?

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 09-24-2010 11:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dannoo Click here to Send dannoo a Private Message Find more posts by dannoo Add dannoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
maryland33

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_12314_Alpine+XM+Satellite+Radio+Solution+Package.html

Found this online for you,not 100% sure if this is what you will need,or if it will work but it is Alpine specific.Hope it helps.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 09-25-2010 12:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for maryland33 Click here to Send maryland33 a Private Message Find more posts by maryland33 Add maryland33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting