Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > Ludepower!!!
Go Back Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Splmonster

Ludepower!!!

Watch out for this guy! He loves to argue and start fights, He asks for oppinions and if he doesn't like the oppinion he says how good this product is, when he is asking if its good. Very funny guy, just don't help him out, or talk to him.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 05-19-2004 12:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Splmonster Click here to Send Splmonster a Private Message Find more posts by Splmonster Add Splmonster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Administrator

SPLMonster -- Banned

Dear CarStereo.com Members, SplMonster has been banned from this site. We do appreciate all of your participation in our forum and we want this site to go back to being a place where anyone, beginner or expert installer can discuss and ask for advice on car audio issues without being called names and dragged into a fight. Please don't let the rude behavior of one of our former members ruin your opinion of the many people that visit and contribute to this site in positive way. Thank you, Dan Morris CarStereo.com Administrator

New Post 05-19-2004 02:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Administrator Click here to Send Administrator a Private Message Find more posts by Administrator Add Administrator to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
splmonster2

RE: SPLMonster -- Banned

quote:
Originally posted on 05-19-2004 by Administrator
Dear CarStereo.com Members, SplMonster has been banned from this site. We do appreciate all of your participation in our forum and we want this site to go back to being a place where anyone, beginner or expert installer can discuss and ask for advice on car audio issues without being called names and dragged into a fight. Please don't let the rude behavior of one of our former members ruin your opinion of the many people that visit and contribute to this site in positive way. Thank you, Dan Morris CarStereo.com Administrator

Ruin the oppinion of other users, I made friends with all the people I had problems before like dynamic and sentrastyle. This new user ludepower is a rude individual, this is Jesse SR. my son is Jesse Jr. we both talk on here and help everyday and contribute to this forum I do not appreciate it at all banning our name, we are tired of dealing with rude and inconsiderate people. Just take a look at the users we are fighting and read what they write. Why are we fighting because of them! I'm probably close to your age dan 38 my kid 16, you should come to understanding with us. We help all the time and give great links to help and find top to bottom every product they need. So please stop picking on me and my son, I have done Car audio for 15 years of my life and I have taught my son everything i know. I won't have some teenage or young kids bad mouth me or bad mouth my son.

Thank you Jesse!

New Post 05-19-2004 06:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for splmonster2 Click here to Send splmonster2 a Private Message Find more posts by splmonster2 Add splmonster2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Administrator

This is Ludepower's first post introducing himself. Who's being rude here? http://www.carstereo.com/forum/showthread.cfm?tid=6142

New Post 05-19-2004 07:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Administrator Click here to Send Administrator a Private Message Find more posts by Administrator Add Administrator to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
splmonster2

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 05-19-2004 by Administrator
This is Ludepower's first post introducing himself. Who's being rude here? http://www.carstereo.com/forum/showthread.cfm?tid=6142

His first post! Read the others! I will not tolerate his smart ass remarks, he also deleted alot of his posts so you couldn't see them and he wouldn't get busted for them. If you read the other posts, thats why i put that in the post after his first. We had talked in other topics before I posted that in his topic. He wanted an oppinion on if they were good so i gave it to him straight they are not I have owned them before. He said no they are really good and that im a loser and I know nothing. I said why did you ask then If you already know the answer if they are good or not. He doesn't like the oppinions people give him so don't ask about something if you already know right. He is rude, If you read in other posts we talked in before i posted that one it will tell you everything why i wrote that.

New Post 05-19-2004 07:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for splmonster2 Click here to Send splmonster2 a Private Message Find more posts by splmonster2 Add splmonster2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
splmonster2

Here is a list! Read some of the ones like im making a fool of myself saying I pollute forums. Then that second link he told me I don't know anything about Orion when I carry orion at my shop. Then the third link read the rest of everything.He also deleted alot of provacitive posts he did, then made alot saying OWNED hopefully you know what that is. If not its a word to solely annoy people meaning they have been proved wrong. Do you need anymore proof cause I can give it.

http://www.carstereo.com/forum/showthread.cfm?tid=6011&fid=5

http://www.carstereo.com/forum/showthread.cfm?tid=6113&fid=6

http://www.carstereo.com/forum/showthread.cfm?tid=6142&fid=7

New Post 05-19-2004 08:05 PM
ludepower

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 05-19-2004 by splmonster2
Here is a list! Read some of the ones like im making a fool of myself saying I pollute forums. Then that second link he told me I don't know anything about Orion when I carry orion at my shop. Then the third link read the rest of everything.He also deleted alot of provacitive posts he did, then made alot saying OWNED hopefully you know what that is. If not its a word to solely annoy people meaning they have been proved wrong. Do you need anymore proof cause I can give it.

http://www.carstereo.com/forum/showthread.cfm?tid=6011&fid=5

http://www.carstereo.com/forum/showthread.cfm?tid=6113&fid=6

http://www.carstereo.com/forum/showthread.cfm?tid=6142&fid=7

To be honest, no one really cares. You said nothing about you disrespecting me on the forums, you turned it all towards me. That's fine. But if you really want to be mature about the manner, you shouldn't create threads to slander someone's name all across the forums. It's fine to have knowledge, but if you don't know what you're talking about, don't try and make it seem like you do. Once again, please do not create threads attempting to slander my name across the forums. I'm more than sure that if you, your son or whoever, read the threads, you'd see that a lack of knowledge led to the controversy.

New Post 05-19-2004 09:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ludepower Click here to Send ludepower a Private Message Find more posts by ludepower Add ludepower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
splmonster2

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 05-19-2004 by ludepower
To be honest, no one really cares. You said nothing about you disrespecting me on the forums, you turned it all towards me. That's fine. But if you really want to be mature about the manner, you shouldn't create threads to slander someone's name all across the forums. It's fine to have knowledge, but if you don't know what you're talking about, don't try and make it seem like you do. Once again, please do not create threads attempting to slander my name across the forums. I'm more than sure that if you, your son or whoever, read the threads, you'd see that a lack of knowledge led to the controversy.

Please lude Stay out of this, I'm talking with the admin. I do know what im talking about, 15 years of experience compared to your lie of 6 years if you have that experience you would of been 12 when you started correct? Dude since I haven't really talked to you and all, from reading your posts my son schools you on everything he is only 16. I have done car audio for 15 years of on hand experience along with with about 2 years of messing around with it. So don't come in here and say my son lacks knowledge because he doesn't. The kid has already graduated from high school. Being 16 thats a wonderful achivement. I have taught that kid most of his stuff, he has learned here and there from Audio shows, Car shows, Db drags and competitions etc. So don't say he lacks because he doesn't, he knows alot more then you do.

New Post 05-19-2004 09:27 PM
ludepower

RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Please lude Stay out of this, I'm talking with the admin. I do know what im talking about, 15 years of experience compared to your lie of 6 years if you have that experience you would of been 12 when you started correct? Dude since I haven't really talked to you and all, from reading your posts my son schools you on everything he is only 16. I have done car audio for 15 years of on hand experience along with with about 2 years of messing around with it. So don't come in here and say my son lacks knowledge because he doesn't. The kid has already graduated from high school. Being 16 thats a wonderful achivement. I have taught that kid most of his stuff, he has learned here and there from Audio shows, Car shows, Db drags and competitions etc. So don't say he lacks because he doesn't, he knows alot more then you do.

Sir for you to be an Adult you surely can't add. 20 - 6 = 14. I doubt this is an adult talking. Sounds like a 16 year old kid to me. And your sentence structure isn't of an adult's nature either. "Would of"? You mean "Would have"? Also, "alot" is not one word. "A lot" is the correct way :) "Db drags and competitions" lol. Really, you've done enough damange and have been banned once today. I could care less about your 15 years, your son being 16 out of high school, or his experience in car audio. He lacks knowledge and sir for you coming to follow this up, you lack maturity. Please, just let the forums be peaceful. I think we've all had enough of you both, whoever you are. BTW, I never deleted any of my posts.

New Post 05-19-2004 09:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ludepower Click here to Send ludepower a Private Message Find more posts by ludepower Add ludepower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
splmonster2

RE: RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Sir for you to be an Adult you surely can't add. 20 - 6 = 14. I doubt this is an adult talking. Sounds like a 16 year old kid to me. And your sentence structure isn't of an adult's nature either. "Would of"? You mean "Would have"? Also, "alot" is not one word. "A lot" is the correct way :) "Db drags and competitions" lol. Really, you've done enough damange and have been banned once today. I could care less about your 15 years, your son being 16 out of high school, or his experience in car audio. He lacks knowledge and sir for you coming to follow this up, you lack maturity. Please, just let the forums be peaceful. I think we've all had enough of you both, whoever you are. BTW, I never deleted any of my posts.

So your doctor telling me I lack maturity your wrong again, and again. This is a 38 year old man talking to you a 20 year old kid who should have more maturity your fighting with a 16 yr. old come on. I have read all the topics and posts from both of you, you are both being asses to each other, but my son has proved you wrong numeruous times and you still deny. Are experience in car audio is farther then yours is right now. We have done this for so long, I have done it for 15 years straight, my father also did it. You did delete some of your posts so stop lying I watched you do it when some of your posts disappeared. Correct I was banned because you came in and fought with my son, your the one to blame when you have been proved wrong leave it alone don't try and prove your thesis right. If he bothers you leave him alone, but this kid does so much to help these users here everyday and loves helping people. So I would really appreciate if you could just stop and listen and grow up. Your 20 years of age and should be at a maturity level that is far greater then my sons apparently not. From now on, when you ask if something is good, and someone gives their oppinion about it, don't get butthurt and say "your wrong" thats bs ok. You seemed to of already know it was good so why did you ask or not just hook it up yourself. You know thats how you learn things better, doing it yourself with out outside oppinions you know. We have been going to db drags and competitions, car shows, and audio shows since this kid was born. It's in his blood to do this. Lets put this to rest, if you have problems with him email me which is in the contact me icon in my sons profile ok. I will look over the post and make sure we delete it and he doesn't do it again. But if your are pushing the issue and forcing him to do it and argue with him, then I will do nothing because you would of brought it on yourself. So lets just leave this post alone, and stop talking about this you help people, and so will we.

New Post 05-19-2004 10:42 PM
ludepower

lol. Your son knows will never know half of what I know, neither will you :) So he's been schooled, more than once. No matter how much you or whoever you are say it. We've all seen it. I have nothing to prove, my knowledge is known by the members here and i've only been here 2 days. All in all, you can't subtract, and apparently you learned about car audio through google. All you do is search and respond. My 8 year old nephew can do that. Good nite.

New Post 05-19-2004 10:49 PM
splmonster2

RE:

quote:
lol. Your son knows will never know half of what I know, neither will you :) So he's been schooled, more than once. No matter how much you or whoever you are say it. We've all seen it. I have nothing to prove, my knowledge is known by the members here and i've only been here 2 days. All in all, you can't subtract, and apparently you learned about car audio through google. All you do is search and respond. My 8 year old nephew can do that. Good nite.

Ok dude whatever you say! You just can't get over the fact a 16 yr. old had schooled you this whole time. Oh I can see that you are definently full of yourself. I will know alot more then you ever will boy. Making comments like you just did isn't good for your account I am contacting the admin, Oh and don't try and delete this time I have them saved.

New Post 05-20-2004 12:00 AM
Dynamic_Sound2003

Dynamic Sound Car Audio, Video, and Performance

quote:
Ruin the oppinion of other users, I made friends with all the people I had problems before like dynamic and sentrastyle. This new user ludepower is a rude individual, this is Jesse SR. my son is Jesse Jr. we both talk on here and help everyday and contribute to this forum I do not appreciate it at all banning our name, we are tired of dealing with rude and inconsiderate people. Just take a look at the users we are fighting and read what they write. Why are we fighting because of them! I'm probably close to your age dan 38 my kid 16, you should come to understanding with us. We help all the time and give great links to help and find top to bottom every product they need. So please stop picking on me and my son, I have done Car audio for 15 years of my life and I have taught my son everything i know. I won't have some teenage or young kids bad mouth me or bad mouth my son.

Thank you Jesse!

the problem is that both of you all fight with everyone o this forum. as soon as one person says otherwise, one of you get defensive and starts arguing. then, you continue to make posts about people stating that they do not know anything. well, if they don't, the we will find out through their posts and their advice. you say you taught your son everything he knows, then why does he ask the simpliest questions, huh?? check these out:

http://www.carstereo.com/forum/showthread.cfm?tid=6095&fid=4

http://www.carstereo.com/forum/showthread.cfm?tid=5772&fid=4

http://www.carstereo.com/forum/showthread.cfm?tid=5991&fid=4

these are things that a person, that has been taught by an expert of 15 years, would not ask. who are you trying to impress or fool?? have you ever asked yourself why do you have to state that you have 15 years experiance all the time?? why do you have to defend yourself so much?? it is like a person that goes around and calls themself a christian. if you are a true christian, we would know by your actions, not your words. your son couldn't even get the name of your shop right. hell, you have had since the 80's he said, handed down from your grandfather he said and you don't know the name?? come on. why are you still here?? i am not saying i want you to go, but i just want to know, why?? nobody agrees with you. you have to defend yourself all the time. you have been banned for christ sakes. what makes you come here??

jason

New Post 05-24-2004 03:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Dynamic_Sound2003 Click here to Send Dynamic_Sound2003 a Private Message Find more posts by Dynamic_Sound2003 Add Dynamic_Sound2003 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
splmonster2

RE: Dynamic Sound Car Audio, Video, and Performance

quote:
Originally posted on 05-24-2004 by Dynamic_Sound2003
the problem is that both of you all fight with everyone o this forum. as soon as one person says otherwise, one of you get defensive and starts arguing. then, you continue to make posts about people stating that they do not know anything. well, if they don't, the we will find out through their posts and their advice. you say you taught your son everything he knows, then why does he ask the simpliest questions, huh?? check these out:

http://www.carstereo.com/forum/showthread.cfm?tid=6095&fid=4

http://www.carstereo.com/forum/showthread.cfm?tid=5772&fid=4

http://www.carstereo.com/forum/showthread.cfm?tid=5991&fid=4

these are things that a person, that has been taught by an expert of 15 years, would not ask. who are you trying to impress or fool?? have you ever asked yourself why do you have to state that you have 15 years experiance all the time?? why do you have to defend yourself so much?? it is like a person that goes around and calls themself a christian. if you are a true christian, we would know by your actions, not your words. your son couldn't even get the name of your shop right. hell, you have had since the 80's he said, handed down from your grandfather he said and you don't know the name?? come on. why are you still here?? i am not saying i want you to go, but i just want to know, why?? nobody agrees with you. you have to defend yourself all the time. you have been banned for christ sakes. what makes you come here??

jason

Jason just zip it! I though you were cool, but my oppinion has changed. Your just a punk, all you do is talk crap. Not many people seem to like you at all.

New Post 05-24-2004 11:22 PM
lealn

i like the man and ill stand in his corner over yours ne day hes one of if not the smartest person in this forum!!

New Post 05-25-2004 12:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for lealn Click here to Send lealn a Private Message Find more posts by lealn Add lealn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting