Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Head Units > need new head unit any ideas????
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
guitarslayer94

need new head unit any ideas????

ive been lookin at kenwood and alpine but i have no idea wat to get. i really need some suggestions please. i would lie to have one with bass control as well. thanks, Hunter

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 12-07-2010 02:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for guitarslayer94 Click here to Send guitarslayer94 a Private Message Find more posts by guitarslayer94 Add guitarslayer94 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donsway

www.carstereo.com/forum/showthread.cfm

That is the one to get. LOVING mine right now.

New Post 12-08-2010 10:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Donsway Click here to Send Donsway a Private Message Find more posts by Donsway Add Donsway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
djbeats

i was talking to a friend on mine today about one of his systems he had a few years ago. initially he had a kenwood chameleon head unit. after a year or so he decided to switch to an alpine head unit. he only had the alpine in for a few weeks before his car was totalled but he said the kenwood was much better. hope this helps

New Post 12-13-2010 01:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for djbeats Click here to Send djbeats a Private Message Find more posts by djbeats Add djbeats to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gameguru1360

@OP, are you looking for a single din install or double din??

New Post 01-03-2011 03:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for gameguru1360 Click here to Send gameguru1360 a Private Message Find more posts by gameguru1360 Add gameguru1360 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Michaelzhan

RE: need new head unit any ideas????

quote:
Originally posted on 12-07-2010 by guitarslayer94
ive been lookin at kenwood and alpine but i have no idea wat to get. i really need some suggestions please. i would lie to have one with bass control as well. thanks, Hunter

We Shenzhen Kianda Auto Electronic Co,Ltd are a large professional car DVD headrest manufacturer in China.Specializing in prudcing in all kinds of brand Special car headrest DVD.such as VW,Toyota,BMW E46,Audi,Ford,Hyundai,Honda,Opel etc series cars.All of our Car DVD players has the GPS/Bluetooth/DVB-T/RDS/TMC/IPOD/USB/SD/DVD/CD/Steering wheel control etc functions.They are totally same design as orignal cars and will take place of the old car CD Player.Once you have our car Headrest.You will enjoy all above functions which helps you have a safty ,happy trip while you traveling driving cars.

Warmly welcome to visit our website to contact. www.szkianda.com

New Post 02-15-2011 09:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Michaelzhan Click here to Send Michaelzhan a Private Message Find more posts by Michaelzhan Add Michaelzhan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Michaelzhan

BMW E46 car DVD heard unit

We Shenzhen Kianda Auto Electronic Co,Ltd are a large professional car DVD headrest manufacturer in China.Specializing in prudcing in all kinds of brand Special car headrest DVD.such as VW,Toyota,BMW E46,Audi,Ford,Hyundai,Honda,Opel etc series cars.All of our Car DVD players has the GPS/Bluetooth/DVB-T/RDS/TMC/IPOD/USB/SD/DVD/CD/Steering wheel control etc functions.They are totally same design as orignal cars and will take place of the old car CD Player.Once you have our car Headrest.You will enjoy all above functions which helps you have a safty ,happy trip while you traveling driving cars.

Warmly welcome to visit our website to contact. www.szkianda.com

New Post 02-15-2011 09:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Michaelzhan Click here to Send Michaelzhan a Private Message Find more posts by Michaelzhan Add Michaelzhan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Michaelzhan

BMW E46 car DVD heard unit

New Post 02-15-2011 09:04 AM
KJM01

look at the alpine cda117 time alignment,internal amp on off capability,good s/n ratio good stereo seperation, has hd radio built in 3 4volt pre outs, with imprint you can also go active, and has usb. cleaner than kenwood look at the manuals and decide for yourself.

New Post 02-15-2011 07:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KJM01 Click here to Send KJM01 a Private Message Find more posts by KJM01 Add KJM01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gameguru1360

that member Michaelzhan sounds like a SPAMMER!!

New Post 02-15-2011 08:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for gameguru1360 Click here to Send gameguru1360 a Private Message Find more posts by gameguru1360 Add gameguru1360 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daman357

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 12-13-2010 by djbeats

i was talking to a friend on mine today about one of his systems he had a few years ago. initially he had a kenwood chameleon head unit. after a year or so he decided to switch to an alpine head unit. he only had the alpine in for a few weeks before his car was totalled but he said the kenwood was much better. hope this helps

yea the chameleon was a bad ass back in the days.

New Post 02-15-2011 09:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daman357 Click here to Send daman357 a Private Message Find more posts by daman357 Add daman357 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daman357

RE: need new head unit any ideas????

quote:
Originally posted on 12-07-2010 by guitarslayer94

get the alpine. check out the pioneer hd 7200, just was referred by sjc audio. its a excellent unit.

New Post 02-15-2011 09:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daman357 Click here to Send daman357 a Private Message Find more posts by daman357 Add daman357 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gameguru1360

RE: RE: need new head unit any ideas????

quote:
Originally posted on 02-15-2011 by daman357

get the alpine. check out the pioneer hd 7200, just was referred by sjc audio. its a excellent unit.

how many lines of display do you get with the pioneer 7200hd??

New Post 02-15-2011 10:12 PM
sicaudio

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/electronics/detail-page/B00364OXWS-1.jpg . . . how many lines do you need? i dont wanna squint at 3 tiny lines while I am trying to drive... and it is an OEL display..( organic electro luminesence) basically a living display that will doubtful ever go bad or lose brightness in the decks lifetime...something not even Alpine has ;) the displays are amazingly crisp and their brightness and contrast is adjustable you can't pay me to use a KW deck... and I sell KW lol

New Post 02-15-2011 11:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting