Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Video & Multimedia > car accessories
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Npitt

car accessories

I need some opinion and recommendations from you guys in buying new mp3 player for my car. Please provide me some good suggestions. Thanks.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 12-24-2010 08:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Npitt Click here to Send Npitt a Private Message Find more posts by Npitt Add Npitt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Damon

RE: car accessories

quote:
Originally posted on 12-24-2010 by Npitt
I need some opinion and recommendations from you guys in buying new mp3 player for my car. Please provide me some good suggestions. Thanks.

I have just read your posted reviews and found that you are looking for a car mp3 player. So, here is your solution : "http://www.brandsdragon.com" You can visit to the above given link to check out latest and advanced mp3. I have recommended you the above website because I have recently purchased car DVD player from there. You will find all type of accessories for your car.

New Post 12-27-2010 12:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Damon Click here to Send Damon a Private Message Find more posts by Damon Add Damon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bernard

Newbie Bernard here, I never knew about http://www.brandsdragon.com thanks Ramon. Npitt, have you already done the iPod (with connector cable) game? I guess what I am curious about is whether or not you are doing this to have a fixed on-board MP3 player or an alternate to an iPod portable player). I hope I am making sense. On a slightly related note, I am often humored when I discover that a CD player also reads MP3s on CDs (data disc in other words). It's happened a few times with rentals while experimenting with the stock system. Cheers, B

New Post 12-28-2010 09:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Bernard Click here to Send Bernard a Private Message Find more posts by Bernard Add Bernard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
12vcity

12Vcity for car video & Audio

www.12Vcity.com  may also help you.

New Post 06-05-2011 08:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for 12vcity Click here to Send 12vcity a Private Message Find more posts by 12vcity Add 12vcity to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

RE: 12Vcity for car video & Audio

quote:
Originally posted on 06-05-2011 by 12vcity

www.12Vcity.com  may also help you.

garbage flea market junk....

New Post 06-05-2011 11:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting